Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me try make stuff clear here as there seems to be a lot of confusion.

Originally posted by Pro_LiZzy View Post
    Where is the C-bugging? lol
    01:14, 01:21 shows the points at which you were cbugging.

Originally posted by Lucy_Anna
    This video , DeclanKing use 2 shot in rz too , 0.15s
    At 00:15, he shoots 2 shots and then changes to tec9, continues to shoot with that till the end of death. He knew his health bar was going down but he did not switch back to sawn-off as it is not allowed in red zone. He fought till death with the tec9, therefore what he did there does not count as 2shot bug.

(This is a reply to those who complained about him to me too, and to make it clear, it is not a full 2shot bug for reasons explained earlier. By all means he could have switched back to the sawn-off to rulebreak, but as he knows the rules, he simply fought with the tec9. Also for the complainers about his TP app, this video was shot almost a month ago and reasons are mentioned in the app as to why he deserves it.)

Edit:

Originally posted by Pro_LiZzy View Post
    @Eliteus
    It's litefoot , not C-bugging
    Litefoot requires a player to c-bug and then switch to a heavy weapon. Still not allowed. Don't try to make excuses.
    Last edited by Eliteus; 05-02-17, 04:16 PM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

@Eliteus
      It's litefoot , not C-bugging
      Dear haters,
      If you are posting stuff to make me mad , please make sure that I care first.

Comment

NO from me,
        You didn't meet the requirments.

Prove us that you've deserve to join us.

Thanks to LoG and Eliteus for the informations.

Comment

No for me
          You did Not meet requirment

Comment

No for me, reasons above.
            I want to add a reason why my vote was no, you have good skills I noticed in the game, but you are a rather annoying player who always tries to win or get angry if that does not happen, I hope you change your attitude in that regard.
            I hope you try to surprise us!
            Good luck on your next application.

Just have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
              Let me try make stuff clear here as there seems to be a lot of confusion.

01:14, 01:21 shows the points at which you were cbugging.

At 00:15, he shoots 2 shots and then changes to tec9, continues to shoot with that till the end of death. He knew his health bar was going down but he did not switch back to sawn-off as it is not allowed in red zone. He fought till death with the tec9, therefore what he did there does not count as 2shot bug.

(This is a reply to those who complained about him to me too, and to make it clear, it is not a full 2shot bug for reasons explained earlier. By all means he could have switched back to the sawn-off to rulebreak, but as he knows the rules, he simply fought with the tec9. Also for the complainers about his TP app, this video was shot almost a month ago and reasons are mentioned in the app as to why he deserves it.)

Edit:

Litefoot requires a player to c-bug and then switch to a heavy weapon. Still not allowed. Don't try to make excuses.
              Thanks so much for Explaining & for Information.

Comment

DENIED

You may re-apply on march 5th

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

M4

About this Group

Clan M4
                Type: Public
                Topics: 329
                Comments: 2439

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X