• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeclanIsKing

Username: DeclanIsKing
    Any previous names: Hitman47
    IRC Nickname (if any): DeclanIsKing
    Time spent in-game (hours): 364 hrs

I've known GamerX for 7 years. I used to play a RP server years ago and I would come to Gamerx with Hitman47 account when I was bored of RPing and wanted to DM. I stopped playing the RP server like 4 years ago because it was stolen from the owner and used to make money from VIPs. The server is now one of the most hated servers in SAMP.

I decided to create a new account (DeclanIsKing) when I came back to SAMP and discovered the new ranking system GamerX has. I wanted to enjoy going from 0 to 100 (...real quick) with my new account. I'm at rank 37 right now. GamerX is the only server I play and I spend about 6 hrs a day if I can on server. I help the server whenever I can. I report everyday and I answer peoples questions (unless another player answered it before me.) I get alot of evidence of regular players breaking rules. Players usually wait till 1am-5am in my time zone to cheat alot because Admins aren't on at this time (cbug + 2shot redzone, create alt accounts to use hacks, etc.) I usually give the evidence to Ken_V because he is the only admin who comes online at this time, other than Nate, but he's always busy.

I want TP status for the following reasons:

1. All my friends IG are TP's and I want to talk to them in TP chat.

2. I want to do Pgoos.

Some TP's (Paige, CuteKitten, and Nancy) do pgoos on my behalf. I tell them where to place pgoo and give them the cookies. I want to be able to do them whenever I want without asking others to do it for me. I have 16k cookies to spend on them.

Roddja let me do my own Goo but the only Goo hunter online at the time was HeartBeat. He found it in like 45 seconds. The Goo Hunt wasn't that good, but still fun to do.

The only rules I can remember breaking are the following:

1. 2.2 Do not annoy admins, this includes killing us with a chainsaw or knife while we have godmode enabled, as well as pestering us when building objects.
    When I first created DeclanIsKing I set myself a challenge of knifing every Admin once (even with GM on). I got to 13 admin kills and gave up on it because it was a dumb idea. Pirate proved how dumb it was by jailing me for 5 mins.

2. When I first joined forums, I would double post. Cryless pointed out it was against forum rules and sent me a link to the forum rules thread.

3. 1.11 Boosting your statistics is not allowed - Letting the opponent win in /duel /pu, etc on purpose in order to rank up is not allowed.
    Eager to reach rank 100, I created another account to farm score. I thought it was a genius idea that no one else thought of. Turns out, they didn't do it because it was against the rules. I was caught by Jafri and given a warning. I think it was about 2 months ago it happened (Jafri might know exactly when it happened.)

I hope Jafri forgives me for #3. I do not want to break rules because I really want to reach rank 100 without getting in trouble.

I was pranked a while back by Eliteus, Blackbird, and some TP's into thinking I was getting TP status.

I know I'll get TP status eventually so I don't mind getting denied.
    Rank 100 is the main goal.

I'll let Pedro have the last word...

Not gonna read through the entire post.

I suggested you a week-two weeks ago to join the TP team, helpful, active and loyal.

Yes from me, of course

Good luck!

Comment

Your applcation said everything.

Positive vote from me, keep the good work up!

Comment

I was going to suggest you for Trusted Player too. I really like how you have integrated and became part of the community so well. I will regret giving you the positive vote if you don't show your accent in Teamspeak (Click here to download).

Yes from me.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I checked the logs and it comes you report cheaters/rule-breakers very well, but you are missing a bit helping to newbies... just try to help more to them.
          Yes from me.

Comment

I didn't even remember the fact that you did what you did 2 months ago so I appreciate the honesty and the fact that you own up to what you did. Yes from me.

Comment

I haven't seen any player who gets excited (almost "crazy" level) about goo hunting like you for ages And I appreciate how you remember exactly your faults, tell us honestly and learn from them.

Yes from me. Good luck
              Last edited by Ken_V; 05-02-17, 01:27 PM.

Comment

I want to give you my yes as well, good job and keep it up!

Comment

Nice application, positive comments from the other admins, and you seem like a respectful player from what I've seen so far. Yes from me.

Comment

You're a great player and you meet the requirements. I'd only suggest you to try to help players a bit more - nothing else!

Yes from me.

Comment

Yes from me.

Comment

Reasons mentioned above, obvious yes from me

Comment

One more yes from me too.

Comment

Accepted.
                            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X