• Show
Clear All

• Trusted Player Request

Username: _Wali_
    Any Previous Name: [PAK]Wali
    Register: 2014
    IRC Nickname: [ If Any ] _Wali_
    Time Spend In Game: [Hours]: 192h + 8 Days

Hi Guyz Plz Give Me A Chance To Trusted Player: My Old Behaviour Is Very Dirty I More Than Improve Of My Behaviour I Many Report Cheaters,Hackers,Rule Breakers.I help New Players Tell him about this server etc First Registerassword Second:Read Rules How to buy moneys read /ph . I Online On IRC Must And I Online In Game Help People Send Knowledge About This Server So I Request To Make A Tp Me. Thanku

Oh boy, well your behaviour is still really bad to break it to you. I also don't receive reports or see help from your side. You need to read through the requirements still. No from me.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Plz Sir Say Yes I Have Reports many And my behaviour very good and i have 1 month no rule break

Comment

Your behavior is not good at all, i noticed you are still rule-breaking sometimes, once you were spamming about something...
        No from me.

EDIT: dont pm to any single Admin about your application, we see
        Last edited by PANZEHIR; 05-02-17, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Plz Say Yes Panzheir And Eliteus I Request after tp i dont break any rules i promise sir my mother promise i dont break rule plzz

Comment

You were an annoying player in the past, and you're still annoying admins (in this case PANZEHIR) with your app:

[15:32:21] *@GX-26:%#gamerX* * PM from _Wali_ (ID:72) to [ATM]PANZEHIR (ID:30): you my tp application no comment plz say yes i mother promise i dont break rule
            No from me.

Comment

Plz Left Give me a chance to a tp i leave ennoy bullshit i help in game reports help new peoples plz Left my mother promise i dont ennoy sir plzz I Love This Server plz

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on March the 5th, 2017.

Read the admin votes and improve your mistakes, thats the way it works.
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X