• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eater's TP Application

Username: Death_Eater
    Any previous names: [.ZF.]Death_Eater
    IRC Nickname (if any): Death_Eater
    Time spent in-game (hours): 22095m (368H)

Hi guys this is my second TP application after I got rejected in the first because of ban (using auto cbug mod because im thinking that it’s allowed here (2016) ! and im sorry for that) first thing , I’m friend of all the players / Trusted Players and the most of admins in the server ! second thing , admins who were online in when I’m in game know how much I help them to find cheaters with reporting ! I’m active on IRC and in forums (in forums always in necessary things) I help all the new players and admins know that finally , I want to be Trusted Player just to talk to my friends in TP chat and spend my 25k cookies making pgoos and doing RTs for more fun … I never rules breaking like 2shots (or cbug) in rz...

I wish you give me another chance
    Death_Eater

You seem like a nice player, and you've improved yourself since your last application. However, you don't contribute much on the forum, non of your posts are really that helpful or constructive, and I still feel like you have a bit to learn about this server before you're ready to become a TP. Continue to help people ingame, contribute more on the forum, and remain active and maybe you'll get a positive vote from me in the future .

No this time.

Comment

I still think you aren't mature enough to handle TP status. Also I am an active admin and don't see much help from you or receive much valid reports from you. No

Have a look at this:

forum.gamerxserver.com/showthread.php?8533-TP-Guide-How-to-reach-level-2
      Last edited by Eliteus; 06-02-17, 05:21 PM.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by wooolly View Post
        You seem like a nice player, and you've improved yourself since your last application. However, you don't contribute much on the forum, non of your posts are really that helpful or constructive, and I still feel like you have a bit to learn about this server before you're ready to become a TP. Continue to help people ingame, contribute more on the forum, and remain active and maybe you'll get a positive vote from me in the future .

No this time.
        i know that i'm not really active in forum but i don't want to post anything not necessary :/ i wish you will change your vote next application thank you.

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
        I still think you aren't mature enough to handle TP status. Also I am an active admin and don't see much help from you or receive much valid reports from you. No

Have a look at this:

forum.gamerxserver.com/showthread.php?8533-TP-Guide-How-to-reach-level-2
        i will do all my best in game and forum ! spec me in game (when you're free) and see the difference now ! i wish you like me next time anyway ! thank you ..

Comment

I checked the logs and it looks like you are reporting well, but you are not really trying to help to newbies in-game (when they ask questions) instead saying all the time "/EVENT!!!!!!!!!!"

No from me.

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
            I checked the logs and it looks like you are reporting well, but you are not really trying to help to newbies in-game (when they ask questions) instead saying all the time "/EVENT!!!!!!!!!!"

No from me.
            panzyy !! i help the newbies , when they ask how to spawn a car or something like that i'm the first one who answer ... i always type /EVENT!!!!!!! just to announce it when admins don't announce ! is announcing an event a bad thing ? .. thank you

Comment

all my helps go in the air you fixed only in bad things ...

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on March the 8th, 2017.
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X