Paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint

I think this update would be useful, so when u type /paints u'll get a list with all paints ids and also an image with the respective paint, so in the future if somebody asks for a namely paint it would be easier for him to find the paint he wants by typing /paints.
    I know we already have this feature on forums, but to have a cmd in-game for it would be faster on finding one paint.
    The list with vehicle paints should look like this:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ghost_[99]; 07-02-17, 12:09 PM.

The List with Vehicles paints should look like this:
    Where is the list???
    [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
    [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

Originally posted by LoG View Post
      Where is the list???

This is the picture Ghost_[99] attached to his thread.
      By the way, i like this suggestion, very useful for newbies and for those who have issues copying and pasting the color IDs link in web browser or searching on Google or GamerX Forum. +1
      "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Yes i liked it Very Helpful to me and some Newbies..
        YES
        [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
        [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

Already there's Command for it in-game you can use </Phelp> there's some Colors IDs

Comment

But i think that the image he put in his suggestion is more useful than this , our one not showing all the colors it's mentioning (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,16,21,135,152,147,181,121,186) but his one is showing from (000 - 255) so it's better.
            Awesome suggestion | +1

Comment

Originally posted by NeuroX View Post
              Already there's Command for it in-game you can use </Phelp> there's some Colors IDs

There are only some colors there but not all, what ghost wants is a full list of all the colors if it's possible so that people can get the color they are looking for without asking players which id for some color.

On topic i like this suggestion a lot as it will really help new people finding the colors they are looking for without going to the forum and start searching, also some people don't even know where to go and where to search .

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
                There are only some colors there but not all, what ghost wants is a full list of all the colors if it's possible so that people can get the color they are looking for without asking players which id for some color.

On topic i like this suggestion a lot as it will really help new people finding the colors they are looking for without going to the forum and start searching, also some people don't even know where to go and where to search .
                I think all the important colors like Black , White, Red , blue etc (i means uses colors) in /phelp and if someone needs to get more colors he can open this links :

That's all.

Comment

Originally posted by NeuroX View Post
                  I think all the important colors like Black , White, Red , blue etc (i means uses colors) in /phelp and if someone needs to get more colors he can open this links :

That's all.
                  Alot of players don't bother themselves repeating this URL by each letter, and keep asking for the color. It is not a big difference, but will be very useful for newbies (also time consuming, by opening the browser then searching) and won't affect the server, so why refusing it?
                  "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X