This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change in management

We have, once again, averted the closure of the GamerX services. Just as before, with new hosts usually comes changes in management. These changes are as follow:

Matite is no longer hosting GamerX. He will retain the rights to the GamerX name, the code, and all intellectual property associated with GamerX.

Rick will be hosting the main server now, with both Rick and I in charge of GamerX. Rick will be primarily in charge of the SA:MP server, while I will be primarily in charge of the community (website and forums).

The management levels will likely remain the same with the exception of Rick assuming level 10.

What does this mean? Well, not much. Only that the IP will change and that the GamerX community will still be able to expand to other games as we have done with Minecraft, Clash of Clans, and Clash Royale. Everything should keep running smoothly with very few changes.

For more information, check the link below and keep an eye on the News section for the IP announcement.

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...y-8-00AM-UTC-1

So is Matite officially stepping down or will he still be a part?

Comment

Originally posted by Jafri View Post
      So is Matite officially stepping down or will he still be a part?
      He will be stepping down.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus
        Oh really wow!
        Still an owner though right? It's not like a full on replacement?
        We won't remove his level or any of his rights. He'll remain more of an owner than we all are (he coded GamerX after all). He will still be around on IRC, but that's about it as far as his activity and interaction with the community goes.

Comment

Damn this is bad news for Matite :/ he was good owner since 2010 (the day i joined after [AS] closed) i had great time meeting him! He will be missed! And ofcourse i am glad that Rick got ownership and i hope the best for him and GamerX!

Comment

Thank you Matite for everything you did!

Comment

Matite 2006-2017 u.u

Comment

Thanks Matite , Gz Rick for Ownership.
                PS: Don't forget to update Admins List & Levels thread
                Last edited by Ultraz; 07-02-17, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Thanks for everything you've contributed to create this community Matite, Good luck in your life.

and Good luck to Rick and Stefan!

Comment

Thanks for everything Matite! good luck in real life

Comment

Matite first of all thank you for this wonderful gamerX you have done awesome work and same for rick wonderful scripter and great human being i guess everyone has to go one day anyways congratulations to rick for getting the ownership.
                      Last edited by Muaaz; 08-02-17, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Thank you for the gift of the Custodian serve new Matite Good luck guys

Comment

All you did is a great job Matite we still own you! Visit us & goodluck with your reallife or what ever your doing boi !

Edit: My congratulations to Mr, Rick for the ownership ! keep working nice job boi
                          -Tunisia <3

Comment

Where Nothing whitout you matite

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X