• Ultraz[M4] 4th TP Application - Delete the other one

Read the full application please if you decided to read it
    • STEPS:
    • 1) Why i want to be TP
    • 2) Format
    • 3) Answers for some questions , maybe Admins will ask for them
    • 4) Pictures with Admins

- Why i want to be TP :-
    • I want to be Trusted Player to make pgoos because i am always pming TPs to make pgoos for me and i am giving them the cookies to make with them. To give cookies & cakes for all , to give cookies/cakes in Roadtrips. to Increase my /ssb limit, to go TPs hideouts , to speak with TPs in TP Chat

- Format :-
    • Username: Ultraz[M4]
    • Any previous names: Ultraz,other clans
    • IRC Nickname (if any): Ultraz
    • Time spent in-game (hours): 390
    • Extra notes:
      I want to join TP group to be one TPs , I improved my english some , helping as i can , reporting also as i can ( I explained them down ) , I am hanging out with players , helping players in PMs , yes i am not the first one to help in the main chat but atleast i am helping , This is my 4th application and i am denied for several reasons ( explained down too ) , I stopped to ask admins for requests. I want to get promoted to Level 2 and i will do as i can to be it even if i got denied i will still helping/playing in GamerX but maybe i won't apply again , I was publishing this application tommorow but i clicked on "Post thread" by the wrong so sorry if i made any problem & i am sorry. I do as i can really to reach level 2 and i am requesting from Administrators to give me chance and see my behavior/activity in GamerX just 1 chance i made the wrong in the past but i solved everything , I am sorry if i did any problem with admin in the past but really I want other chance , I have been for a long time in this community and i hope i can level up as everyone level up , Thanks for your time.

- Some answers of Admins questions/negative votes :-
    • You was having server & advertising : Yes , I was having server but i dealed with admins and i left it , playing GamerX only now , just joining some servers when i got invited
    • You just came from Inactive : No , I become active about 2+ weeks but i am joining at night when i end my work in this time there is only 10/14 players are Ingame.
    • Didn't notice any report from you ingame : I am reporting as i can , i am reporting when i saw someone hacking and i spec him more than 4 times to check his hacks before reporting false reports , not to annoy admins

Pictures with Administrators :-

Thanks to :-
    Blackbird , Instant , woolly , RMS , Pirate ,Roddja ,Left , Eliteus , Jafri for their advices before posting my TP application.
    Last edited by Ultraz; 08-02-17, 12:27 PM.

I will not take part in voting, but what does the "Pictures with Administrators" have to do with this application?

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Ro View Post
      I will not take part in voting, but what does the "Pictures with Administrators" have to do with this application?
      No Toxic , just for fun , you can delete it if you want.

Comment

You are way too desperate to become Trusted Player, I mean you literally only came back from inactivity a few days ago, and suddenly you post this application out of no where. Trusted Player isn’t earned in a matter of a few days, it takes the bare minimum of a month and for most it takes many months. After taking that screenshot with you yesterday, I decided to go on IRC and check out stuff there. I saw PM’s sent from you to [7NA]RMS, and you were whining about how all players, TP’s and admins ignore you and how admins give stupid reasons in your app to deny you. I unfortunately did not save them as I did not know you would post a Trusted Player application straight after saying all that bad stuff. You need to stop being so desperate for a status (It’s fine to want it, but wanting it and being desperate are different things). After not being so desperate, you need to actually take some time to stay in the server (being loyal) and helping, reporting and being active on forums for a few months. You say you have been here for 2+ weeks, however that is not true according to my research, you came back a week ago. I saw your ingame time spent difference from before and now, and honestly if you have been here for 2 weeks, I’d expect your ingame time spent to be increased by more, but the increase on your time spent is worth a few days. So you need to be more active too. Besides, even if you did come back 2 weeks ago, it is not enough time to be capable of applying for Trusted Player. About the advertising, you haven’t done much to improve from that – right now when admins think of you, they automatically think of the advertising. You need to help, report and contribute a lot in order for us to see the positive things over the negative things you did. With all that being said, it’s a No from me.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Eliteus said everything. I also have a personal feeling that you are wearing a mask. But this has nothing to do with my vote.

Negative vote from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
            You are way too desperate to become Trusted Player, I mean you literally only came back from inactivity a few days ago, and suddenly you post this application out of no where. Trusted Player isn’t earned in a matter of a few days, it takes the bare minimum of a month and for most it takes many months. After taking that screenshot with you yesterday, I decided to go on IRC and check out stuff there. I saw PM’s sent from you to [7NA]RMS, and you were whining about how all players, TP’s and admins ignore you and how admins give stupid reasons in your app to deny you. I unfortunately did not save them as I did not know you would post a Trusted Player application straight after saying all that bad stuff. You need to stop being so desperate for a status (It’s fine to want it, but wanting it and being desperate are different things). After not being so desperate, you need to actually take some time to stay in the server (being loyal) and helping, reporting and being active on forums for a few months. You say you have been here for 2+ weeks, however that is not true according to my research, you came back a week ago. I saw your ingame time spent difference from before and now, and honestly if you have been here for 2 weeks, I’d expect your ingame time spent to be increased by more, but the increase on your time spent is worth a few days. So you need to be more active too. Besides, even if you did come back 2 weeks ago, it is not enough time to be capable of applying for Trusted Player. About the advertising, you haven’t done much to improve from that – right now when admins think of you, they automatically think of the advertising. You need to help, report and contribute a lot in order for us to see the positive things over the negative things you did. With all that being said, it’s a No from me.
            You said I just came back from inactivity. But I am active in nights and I don't see you much and don't see all the of admins but I am trying to join in morning while I have work I am trying to join the game to show my self & apear ingame , and I am active on IRC. About RMS; I am just speaking with him about the TP, Yes I said because he is my friend and he was TP , about beer ; No but I am not having a mask but how to change from myself

Comment

You created your server's forum like GamerX forum, same posts, you all literally "copied and pasted" GamerX posts (like TP requirements and format, Ban appeal format...) I saw who were involved in that (other GX playerx too), and you where one of them.

Honestly I dont trust any of you anymore for now (it was just 1 month ago or so) because I hate when someone advertise his server ingame or on IRC , or making a real copy (to assign yourself some of those merits or I don't know..).I don't know if you advertised it but you did the second thing I mentioned.
              If you would love GamerX you would NEVER copy it.
              it's obviously a no from my part.
              Last edited by Charger; 08-02-17, 04:12 PM.

Comment

No.
                Reasons-Scroll up.
                *StarBoy*

Comment

You have been here for long time (about 1, 2 years) and the amount of mistakes you made is more than what you contributed to server.
                  Originally posted by UltraZ View Post
                  [*]You was having server & advertising : Yes , I was having server but i dealed with admins and i left it , playing GamerX only now , just joining some servers when i got invited
                  I hope so.
                  Originally posted by UltraZ View Post
                  [*]You just came from Inactive : No , I become active about 2+ weeks but i am joining at night when i end my work in this time there is only 10/14 players are Ingame.[*]Didn't notice any report from you ingame : I am reporting as i can , i am reporting when i saw someone hacking and i spec him more than 4 times to check his hacks before reporting false reports , not to annoy admins
                  We can watch you from IRC too. If you are really active, we will know.

No from me. Thank you for playing here tho.

Comment

Something tells me not to trust you after everything you did before. In my opinion you still need more time to learn.

No.

Comment

So guys it is denied for the 4th time , Thanks for replying and good luck for me in next applications

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on March the 8th, 2017.
                        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X