• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturo TP Application

Username: Saturo
    Any previous names: -
    IRC Nickname (if any): Saturo
    Time spent in-game (hours): + 710 hours.

Extra Notes:
    Hello I'm active in game, also IRC/forum, i am always helping players also reporting cheaters and rule-breakers I keep changing my behavior and good conduct To become a TP of the day Waiting more beautiful voices luck and God helped me

Glad to see you're improving: active, good behavior, helpful and report. Keep it up! and I advise you to be active and helping on forum more.

I'm going to give you a chance. Yes from me. Good luck

Comment

No from me.

- You are not being very helpful ingame. You are silent to be honest therefore you don't help a lot if you do at all.

- Your report reasons are really not helpful, most are just "remove your cheats". It is /report id <Reason>, not /report id <Give an instruction to a player who won't even see the message>

- Not active on forums anymore

Work on the above and you may get my vote next time.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I help to many other interesting places in myself do not need to talk in chat

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
          No from me.

- You are not being very helpful ingame. You are silent to be honest therefore you don't help a lot if you do at all.

- Your report reasons are really not helpful, most are just "remove your cheats". It is /report id <Reason>, not /report id <Give an instruction to a player who won't even see the message>

- Not active on forums anymore

Work on the above and you may get my vote next time.
          Same here... i dont think you ready for this status, as you are not really that helpful in main chat.
          This is right that you /report a lot and most of them are right reports... the problem is you always put "remove your cheat" reason...
          Explain what is exactly? Health hack, AirBreak, Aimbot, rocket hax etc, vehicle bringer etc...?
          Sorry my vote is a NO for now.

Comment

What is the problem that has no solution and detrimental to people and tide me to do this topic is the time for a final not Sue P change my change my opinion on this topic Media problem forward to be TP change the opinion I will not tell me This time This time for a final Please PANZEHIR and Eliteus

Comment

Originally posted by 'Saturo' View Post
              What is the problem that has no solution and detrimental to people and tide me to do this topic is the time for a final not Sue P change my change my opinion on this topic Media problem forward to be TP change the opinion I will not tell me This time This time for a final Please PANZEHIR and Eliteus
              Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

No,reason is quite similar to Eliteus,try to report with a proper reason instead of "remove your cheats".Told you several times but you didn't bother listening to it.
                1.8 Follow any reasonable requests made by server admins.
                Last edited by Zed; 08-02-17, 08:35 PM.
                *StarBoy*

Comment

1.8 Follow any reasonable requests made by server admins.
                  Well I will not do This time those remove your cheats very sadly told me only once, and I will follow as ell Ken_V before about this topic for the things the law whenever she told me I can service from today will not be more than the reports never want First one I will not This time saves Pia follow more of the votes vision He made the last time....

Comment

I believe you're using Google translate... if so, I advice you not to cuz its changing half your words into random gibberish and instead you should try to speak English on your own as it will help you improve and also will let you get your point across better.
                    Last edited by Jafri; 08-02-17, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Yes, you have the right Jafri I will start learning English in this area where I have

Comment

Thats a nice advice, Jafri.

Denied. You may reapply on March the 8th, 2017.
                        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X