Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really want to join this community again as GamerX was my second home. I had spent half of my age in this community and who wont be attached to something which he has been with for such a long time.
    Though i am really not acceptable for a forgiveness but i always come to GamerX forum to see my old fellas who were once a normal player at the time i was a tp are now managing this server.
    Life is a bunch of mistakes which was proved by me in this server (lol)
    Anyways , Rick you were always from the start a family member of Gx so you have always deserved this position. You have brought the gamerx at a stage that no one would have imagined it can happen 9 years before.
    You are a person who have made this GAME like a family and you must be crowned for this.
    I know you'll do a great job , but i wont be there to experience the changes.
    Good luck mate , good life
    Last edited by Interstellar; 10-02-17, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Interstellar View Post
      I really want to join this community again as GamerX was my second home. I had spent half of my age in this community and who wont be attached to something which he has been with for such a long time.
      Though i am really not acceptable for a forgiveness but i always come to GamerX forum to see my old fellas who were once a normal player at the time i was a tp are now managing this server.
      Life is a bunch of mistakes which was proved by me in this server (lol)
      Anyways , Rick you were always from the start a family member of Gx so you have always deserved this position. You have brought the gamerx at a stage that no one would have imagined it can happen 9 years before.
      You are a person who have made this GAME like a family and you must be crowned for this.
      I know you'll do a great job , but i wont be there to experience the changes.
      Good luck mate , good life
      You're welcome again
      Forgive the past...this is a new year

Comment

Rick is the man, the mac-daddy with a plan.

Even if he is a hologram.
        You are the sauce for my chicken

April Fools:

Comment

Thanks Rick for your message to us.
          We will work to make GamerX Best Community!

Comment

You are The best Rick and u can make it so Good luck
            I wish you a wonderful future

Comment

i feel sad whenever i have to believe the myth that big things often happen when i went inactive. :'(
              Also i thought your message was a joke but thank god it's not that worse.

Thanks for you people for keeping GamerX Alive, starts from the founder Phantom, then Matite, Ez, Stefan, Bloodcell, and now you, Rick. It was really great, you all are the legends. I know this game becomes old and might be dying, but that shouldn't be a reason for this community to die, spreading to other games is a good idea. Good luck to you guys who currently maintain gamerx for now and i hope it stays forever.

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
              Only problem is hosting on it, it means more money :/
              And nope! "hosting means more money" is not really true, since a type of dedicated game server are depending on how many resources are given and used, not because how many games/players they are! Just think it as your own PC that you can install many games as you want and of course you'd have to delete some that you dont play anymore for a new one, and remember that you can run it all together but you can run 1,2-3 at same time for sure. What only costs more money is when you decide to upgrade it. As long that "Bully-MP" server is not that big with its resources unless bully-mp itself is not free to install.
              Last edited by Robo; 15-02-17, 02:45 PM.
              KVIrc User

Comment

Hi, Rick I found a GTA 5 Multiplayer named as GTACo-op and i found that there are servers to play gta 5 Online for free so i think if there is a GamerX Server there also
                [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
                [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

I know you'll do great, trust me.

“You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X