Race bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race bug

i suggest to get back our weapons after finishing the race !
    i mean after 10 seconds of the end of race or less...
    i think it's better than typing /k to respawn and get it back again !!

If normal players would get their weapons back they will abuse players after finishing the race. By the way this was suggested many times and got rejected for the same reason i said before.
    And in order to get your weapons back u can use /spec id, not needed to kill yourself by /kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_[99] View Post
      If normal players would get their weapons back they will abuse players after finishing the race. By the way this was suggested many times and got rejected for the same reason i said before.
      And in order to get your weapons back u can use /spec id, not needed to kill yourself by /kill.
      For admins and Trusted Player weapons are not removed during a race, but for players, it would be a good suggestion.

[ EDIT: You are right but after a race players can use /rocket. So it's the same ]
      Last edited by Tarantula; 09-02-17, 12:17 AM.
      Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Eater View Post
        after 10 seconds of the end of race
        as i said after the end of race .. that mean after all players finish it
        and i know that typing /spec id will back the weapons ! but i want to get less time to go and kill directly after the race !
        Last edited by KYOTO; 09-02-17, 01:04 AM. Reason: mistake

Comment

Search befor posting : http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...t=weapons+race

Comment

Originally posted by EviL_ View Post
            yea i know this post before but why not to fix it ? :/

Comment

So you said that after all the players finishs the race they will have to wait 10 seconds to get their weapons. Let's say for example that there are 2 racers the first one finished the race in 2 minutes and the other guy was so slow and finished the race after 4 minutes or more, are you going to wait 2 minutes for the other player to finish the race so that u can get your weapons back instead of typing what other guys said above? of course not i mean u won't like to wait all that time just to get your weapons back.

Anyway i just wanted to show my point from this and as other guys said above this was already suggested and it got rejected for lots of valid reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
                So you said that after all the players finishs the race they will have to wait 10 seconds to get their weapons. Let's say for example that there are 2 racers the first one finished the race in 2 minutes and the other guy was so slow and finished the race after 4 minutes or more, are you going to wait 2 minutes for the other player to finish the race so that u can get your weapons back instead of typing what other guys said above? of course not i mean u won't like to wait all that time just to get your weapons back.

Anyway i just wanted to show my point from this and as other guys said above this was already suggested and it got rejected for lots of valid reasons.
                you're right bro it's just a suggestion :c

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X