Any previous clan: [.ZF.]
    Kills: 5731
    Races Won: 54
    Duels Won: 46
    Hours: 368H
    Do you speak English (Yes/No | 0% - 100%): 80%
    Were you invited by a Captain? Yes/No Who?: No
    Special Skills ingame: Racing / Drifting
    Special Personal Skills: I'm a photography and i know how to use photoshop and some other programs
    Prefered weapons to duel: Sawnoff / M4 / Sniper
    Prefered cars to race: Infernus / Nrg500
    How long you have been playing SA:MP: 3 years
    Why you want to join to [M4]: because it's full of pros and friends ..
    Why did you select M4 to join in: because M4 is the best clan in the server and i will never out from it if i'm accepted

Note : i play without mouse that's why i don't have many duels won :/

Originally posted by Death_Eater View Post
    Duels Won: 46
    7. You must have at least 120 duels won.
    8. You can't apply if you have less than two weeks without clan
    Neutral from me.
    You are immature and not helpful for M4 Clan , Improve your self then you may have my yes
    Last edited by Ultraz; 09-02-17, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UltraZ View Post
      You just had left the [.ZF.] Clan so for sure , No from me
      You are immature and not helpful for M4 Clan , Improve your self then you may have my yes
      i have more than 2 weeks without clan !! i left [.ZF.] just because i want to join [M4] not for another reason ! The most of [M4] members know me and i help them when they ask ... Thanks

Comment

i have more than 2 weeks without clan !! i left [.ZF.] just because i want to join [M4] not for another reason ! The most of [M4] members know me and i help them when they ask ... Thanks
        Hmmmm , As i like people to give me chances , I have to give people chances , I changed my vote to Neutral and i will see your Behavior/maturity Ingame , Good luck!

Comment

It's not about Help or not it's not "Trusted Player Application APP" if you're helpful or not it's your business.

Back to App

You didn't meet the requirements , Also i respect that when you leave clan to join Clan i know that if you got denied you will be sad but to be honest you didn't work hard to join this clan so just improve your self and meet requirements and make an application Good luck next time it's No from me.

Comment

I know you're improving yourself but it isn't enough, You need to take some more time to join us because
            you've to prove, Just keep improving by doing good things and hanging with us, NO from me for now,
            Next time you'll get my positive vote, Good luck.
            +
            You didn't meet the requirment.

1. Know fight in duels (2shots, cbugs and others) or Attend races, be a good racer.
            2. Have more than 1000 kills (you can check it with /score).
            3. Have 100 Hours in Game. (e can be exceptions)
            4. You must not be in other clan.
            5. You must read all clan rules.
            6. You must have at least 50 races won.
            7. You must have at least 120 duels won.
            8. You can't apply if you have less than two weeks without clan.
            9. You can't have different names.
            10. If you have been in [ATM] Clan you may not post an application until 2 weeks after leaving the clan, this requirement is agreed by leaders from both clans.
            Last edited by Bazid; 10-02-17, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Also no for me .Not meet requirements

Comment

Originally posted by Bazid View Post
                I know you're improving yourself but it isn't enough, You need to take some more time to join us because
                you've to prove, Just keep improving by doing good things and hanging with us, NO from me for now,
                +
                Sorry , No from me too..
                Goodluck with your next app and i wanna say a thing that is you are helpful player but in this case you hasn't meet the requirements.

Comment

You're helpful and active, but as my clanmates said, you should meet all the requirements first, No for now.
                  Goodluck next time buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Bazid View Post
                    +
                    i also togglegoto for you and some other clan members but no one's care please tell me how to hang around with you guys ! please ?
                    thanks for all your votes ! i will do all my best in game and forum if you don't avoid me guys

Comment

i also togglegoto for you and some other clan members but no one's care please tell me how to hang around with you guys ! please ?
                      thanks for all your votes ! i will do all my best in game and forum if you don't avoid me guys
                      Be friendlier with players, also you need to be a bit matured. Nah this time, you ain't ready yet.

Comment

I just said you to hang with us that means you just chat with us sometimes and it isn't more important thing but by talking with us that we can know about you.

Comment

You are good person , Hanging out with us not means to togglegoto for us , it means race with us , duel with us , chat with us ,etc..
                          Good luck in your Next app , You maybe accepted

Comment

Just be friendly and chat with M4 members but that's not means when you be friend with someone he will give you a yes , work hard also and don't think when you be friend with M4 members they will give you a yes.

Comment

okey ! thanks guys i will do all my best ! i promise ..

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

M4

About this Group

Clan M4
                              Type: Public
                              Topics: 327
                              Comments: 2411

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X