babbelirc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• babbelirc

I don't know how to use babbel irc. If someone knows, please tell me how to use it or if you guys have a suggestion for a better irc please let me know.
    People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

I suggest using kvIRC instead, better in my opinion, and if you need help setting up kvIRC for the gamerx irc server (pool.irc.tl) you can refer to this:
    http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...S-STEP-BY-STEP

Or for a more general purpose gamerx IRC guide, refer to this (which uses mIRC):
    http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...-for-begginers
    Last edited by wooolly; 12-02-17, 09:11 AM.

Comment

If you don't want to download anything and do some coding etc you can go for Oline IRC Client kiwi IRC
      I made a website to connect to gamerx directly so you can prefer here https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.tl
      and Follow my Steps
      1)After getting to the website write your name and password if u have else leave it And Click connect

2)After starting connecting you can chat if you want to say something in game use ( !say text ) without brckets and with exclamation mark
      Last edited by LoGeX; 12-02-17, 11:14 AM.
      [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
      [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

Nice Tutorial Log

Comment

As Log and Wooolly said but about myself i'm using AndroIrc it's irc for android mobile , it's fast and easy
          It's Available for Android 2.1 and above, AndroIRC always follows the latest Android guideline regarding user interface even for the new Jelly Bean

You can know more informations about AndroIRC here : AndroIRC/Site

And about download link: AndroIRC/Download

After download it .......

After download it , it will get to you this page

Click at Plus "+"

Click at "Others"

Then type "pool.irc.tl"

Then it will open to you page type on the chat in this page /Nick "YourName" to change your name because it set automatically to AndroIRC user so after change your nick , Now Register on irc.tl Type </msg nickserv REGISTER password email>if you already have an acount you don't need to type this only type /msg nickserv identify "YourPassword" )

And now to join channel you need to type </join> <#ChannelName>

Ex: /join #gamerx

It will open to you #gamerx channel
          You can now type !say <text> with out any brackets to send message to the game.

And if you want to send Private message to member (pull to left with your finger) it will get to you idlers list

Then click at the one who you want to send a PM the him and press at PV

And the IRC sends a notifications if someone send to you PV or said your name.

If I didn't remember to mention something or you need help feel free to pm me.

Regards.
          Last edited by NeuroX; 14-02-17, 11:17 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X