This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• many crash

when i want to join when loading is going to end gta was closed for many crash i test test and test but there is an error
    what can i do?

1. Delete any mods you have installed and try it again.

2. Delete GTA_sa.set wich can be find in your Gta san andreas user files, and try it again.

3. Try to re-install SA:MP and try it again.

One of these solutions might help, if not then you can also re-install GTA san andreas itself.

Comment

Originally posted by nissan_kilmachine View Post
      1. Delete any mods you have installed and try it again.

2. Delete GTA_sa.set wich can be find in your Gta san andreas user files, and try it again.

3. Try to re-install SA:MP and try it again.

One of these solutions might help, if not then you can also re-install GTA san andreas itself.
      hey bro i dont use any mode but when i buy my game it has some change like what?
      cars when i spawn a /car i have BMW :| i hate it
      trucks
      bikes
      and.....>
      is this problem?

Comment

I am not sure where you're talking about but I prefer you to Re-Install your game in order to fix these weird weird bugs.

Comment

I had the same problem try to reinstall your GTASA in other folder (not the original one) because it mixes with the original one(that includes mods) and when you go inside you see your GTA SA is modded smh. This kinda is a GTA SA bug & cache bugs, just try what i mentioned first (install your game in other directory NOT Rockstar Games). Good luck!

Comment

Well from what i see u have a different copy of gta sa that's why u see BMW instead of infernus etc..., that might the problem that makes u crash everytime u try to join the game. I advise u to delete that one and try looking for a clean gta sa, buy it or whatever just make sure it has no modes or changes.

Comment

Keep whatever your GTA SA have and download and install this https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...V0Y2_e-LkqNnXA

Will help you you don't need to waste your time reinstalling the game and it is not gonna help you so follow my link
              [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
              [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

thanks all

Comment

Anytime fella!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X