This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FIXED] Race bugs.

Map name: most of races that use streamed objects.
    Problem: Streamed objects aren't streamed in races since they are in VW 50 and when I do /rp it always says "Waiting for no racers" even tho there are racers.
    Info: I joined the race which uses streamed objects and there weren't any of them.
    Screenshots:

"No racers" bug: http://prntscr.com/e80jtn
    No streamed objects bug: http://prntscr.com/e80kcm
    Last edited by ; 13-02-17, 05:14 AM.

Originally posted by high View Post
    Problem: Streamed objects aren't streamed in races since they are in VW 50 and when I do /rp it always says "Waiting for no racers" even tho there are racers.
    It not bug, you are join race in the Virtual World.
    GamerX v4.5.4a update (February the 12th 2017) allows us to race in the Virtual World number 50.
    * Updated the race code so races take place in the virtual world 50
    I think next time they will fixed it, with the maps race not run on streamed object .

if can streaming objects in virtual world 50. map race will be good
    Last edited by BoL; 13-02-17, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Map Name: SanFierro and some more (Which have a checkpoint on streamed object or racers have to cross from a streamed object to get the next cp)
      Type: Race
      Problem: VW 50 cause some issues. Racers have to cross from a streamed objects to finish some races but since all the races are put into a vw which doesn't show any streamed object. The solution is to delete all the races that have streamed objects or add the objects in them!
      If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

We moved back the races into virtual world 0

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X