Trophies for Old Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trophies for Old Players

It will be great if old players will be given a Trophy or Badge as a award for being an "Old School" player of GamerX.

The "rank" system is kind of shows off how long you have played. The longer you play, the higher rank you will get.

Other factors can be a higher score - People assume that players with a high score have been playing for a long time.

Finally, anyone can see your time played.
    You are the sauce for my chicken

April Fools:

Comment

Originally posted by CJ101 View Post
      The "rank" system is kind of shows off how long you have played. The longer you play, the higher rank you will get.

Other factors can be a higher score - People assume that players with a high score have been playing for a long time.

It would be better "maybe" that people can see how long you played the server or when you started playin .

Comment

Originally posted by CJ101 View Post

But that doesn't mean all admins with score set are so old, or players who no-life GamerX are old, why a "Veteran Coin" trophy awarded to people with 5+ (Or around that) years of activity or registration, only given through forum administration tools and put in your wall or preferably in your posts in a specific place, here's an example:

I totally agree with this suggestion, +1

EDIT: How about when you hover over it, it shows you the exact registration date (Or at least the year of registration)
        Last edited by Blackbird; 13-02-17, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chronized View Post
          It would be better "maybe" that people can see how long you played the server or when you started playin .
          What is "old"? It seems that players that started in 2012/13 calling themself an "old fart", but they're not.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer View Post
            What is "old"? It seems that players that started in 2012/13 calling themself an "old fart", but they're not.
            For older 2007/08 players, 2012/13 won't seem old, but it is old. The meaning of "old" means "belonging to the past; former". It's 2017 and having a player in the community for more than 5 years is and should be considered old in a 10.4 year old community. People seem to label people as "old" or not based on themselves, but the truth is that the world does not revolve around one player - it revolves around the GamerX timeline therefore repeating my point, 5 years in a 10 year old community must be considered old regardless of personal opinions.
            Last edited by Eliteus; 13-02-17, 08:39 PM.
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer View Post
              They are calling themself already old with that year of playing, maybe for them it is.

PS: Maybe we can already call ourself "old" when you already played the server 5years maybe, because it is already 10years active.
              Last edited by Chronized; 14-02-17, 12:36 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X