X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bot Suggestion

Hello everyone.
    I was thinking that the old bots and helping system should be removed, since now we have this new helping bot system.
    We need no more scripts for this. If you want to see what I am talking about, check this:

We have had this old system for years. It's time to say hello to the new.

Note: Of course this is silly, relax. Do not take it personal.
    It's only that I've seen some players that are really sick of seing this. But just remember that...
    It's a game, not a place where you where you gotta do something to get administration levels.
    This post is just to make it funny

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahajahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahHHa hahhHHahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah ahha
    Last edited by Muaaz; 13-02-17, 06:42 PM.

Comment

It is just helping :v if no one helped the players will they stay in the server :c? We got Trusted Player status by helping so why not continuing it, we didn't help for the status only.
      "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
        It is just helping :v if no one helped the players will they stay in the server :c? We got Trusted Player status by helping so why not continuing it, we didn't help for the status only.
        It's fine to help, but acting like a bot (especially using copy paste techniques and hot key techniques) just shows how desperate one can get. In Evil_Boss' case, he did none of that, so bravo for that, however there are people who do this.

you
        As for the joke, I was laughing my ass off lol.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
          It's fine to help, but acting like a bot (especially using copy paste techniques and hot key techniques) just shows how desperate one can get. In Evil_Boss' case, he did none of that, so bravo for that, however there are people who do this.

you
          As for the joke, I was laughing my ass off lol.
          Lmao, i'm not using copy/paste anymore from like 6 months, maybe i'm acting like a bot with helping with the same text, but this is what i found most useful and i'm not using copy/paste or hotkeys
          "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

I didnt find anything bad from me thought, i've seen many players love to help other players and it's good!

I agree with this new bot suggestion LOL!

Comment

See Toxic_Ro comment hahahahaha you captured only TP help not minee
              [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
              [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

Originally posted by Dodo View Post

+1 and we don't have TP ever ^^

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X