X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did u find the server!

"How did u find the server"
    EDIT: "question" answers, i'm asking how did u find the server
    Last edited by Eamby; 16-02-17, 10:51 PM.

I guess you posted this on the wrong section pal. Not sure.

Comment

Look ok to me since it's a "questions and answers" section. I find this server by searching.
      PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

By LUCK!

Comment

My friend invited me here just to train (when i firstly joined SA-MP) as the server he was playing at wasn't good in training.
          "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

I found this server by luck :P
            People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

Comment

i typed /find best server and the Gamerx Just appeared

Comment

Looked for server with a lot of players gamerx was full back then and stayed in queue to join!

good days!

Comment

One day in November of 2015 I was bored looking for some servers on the ''Hosted'' screen and GX showed up, so I joined and the rest is history.

Comment

I started playing in gamerx and found it bestone! Never tried to play in any other server XD

Comment

I remember i moved in server since Awesome Stuntages > [AS] < closed which is owned by RoBo (not Robo_N1X) :P so all members moved here since 2009-2010 cuz RoBo knew the owner/management here. old times xD!
                      Last edited by AlexM; 17-03-17, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Got it confused with another server, liked it, stayed.
                        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I chose Gamerx back in 09 because it was only DM server back then that had decent player count and wasn't a Russian server.

Comment

i firstly played with my name V_J_S_M or V_J or any i was trying to find any server the time was 2010 i was soooooooooooooooooooooo happy i got computer i started samp i searched for DM server i got a few good name results at first UIF never see this name U** and at secend i seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee GAMERX i think what a super name Gamerx i joined it but then i dont know what happened i was banned why i dont remembered but after that i was angry i was banned i never joined gamerX again after that and next after 6 years i joined gamerX with name ThE_DeNtH my firstly joined server was gamerX i talked with some one name like RED_mogly i dont remembered but one day i tried to do /god i was tired i dont wanted to fight anymore it said me i want TP status i got very angry after that i rejoined gamerX in 2015 and registered with vishwajit in both forum and server and after that my history all knows stupid banned player vishwajit...

Comment

well old history , in 2007 (or maybe 2006) , i played in other server but that server down (in that time i played with different nick) ... well after weeks i find a lot server and GX just what he was looking for. DM, Racers, Stunts ... well the first week i played a lot ... with the time met my first clan, my firsts friends well in actuallity that friends now is admins or TPs... some now banned or inactives ... well GX after some years is my family yep i was inactive some years but i met greats persons ... from my country (mexico) , espaņa, rusian, south america (argentina, chile, bolivia, colombia...) , EUA , canada , italia, ... whatever welll Ty for this years GX

pd my english is like me playing DM in my Laptop very bad xD

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X