How did u find the server!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vishwajit View Post
    i firstly played with my name V_J_S_M or V_J or any i was trying to find any server the time was 2010

9 years old and found the server at 2010 ?
    Woow you was 2 years old :O
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by PuMpkiN View Post
      "How did u find the server"
      EDIT: "question" answers, i'm asking how did u find the server
      Confused

Comment

In hosted tab was looking for the server with more players so i found Gamerx back in 2010.

Comment

I've found this server a long ago, Remember playing here for few minutes (or hours), haven't registered. Recently (Well, It's been few months) found this server in Samp Browser when looking for Free Roam servers (I'm bored by the TDM i play all day), I've joined few others too, but loved Gamer X and decided to stay here.

'GamerX' had been my Nickname before i found this server
          Last edited by Mr.Volt; 03-04-17, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexM View Post
            I remember i moved in server since Awesome Stuntages > [AS] < closed which is owned by RoBo (not Robo_N1X) :P so all members moved here since 2009-2010 cuz RoBo knew the owner/management here. old times xD!
            exactly same story of mine xd
            Last edited by dani; 18-03-17, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexM View Post
              I remember i moved in server since Awesome Stuntages > [AS] < closed which is owned by RoBo (not Robo_N1X) :P so all members moved here since 2009-2010 cuz RoBo knew the owner/management here. old times xD!
              same story
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Well in 2008 I was playing on some server named "World of Stunting", until I found out it wasn't online anymore, so I was kinda sad to try other servers. I tried GamerX as it had a lot of players (around 300-400), and I fell in love with the server, I was spending my days playing on it, learning english, making friends and getting banned a bunch of times but still it was the best decision ever to try it, I felt like this is where I belong in the SA-MP community.

Comment

By my bro commando0942
                  He told me about this server

Comment

I used to Play this server on 2014 and continued playing without registering.
                    Then i left in 2015 and started again on 2016 and I was Happy that GamerX is still there and continued here
                    and stayed.
                    [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
                    [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

I Just searched in google: "Top freeroam server (samp)" I clicked on the first link and showed up GamerX's main page :P

---------------------
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Cash-and-carry-by-land.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	115393
                      ---------------------
                      Last edited by Crist; 19-03-17, 06:29 AM.
                      Calm down, grab some beverage and watch the sunrise.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Ro View Post
                        Well in 2008 I was playing on some server named "World of Stunting", until I found out it wasn't online anymore, s
                        i was playing in same server interesant ...

Comment

In 2008 I was playing in CNR server name's DRD and this server was have a lot of players in morning but 0 in night so I was playing with myself in that server in night and once a day I go search for another server I saw GamerX and have many players in nights and mornings I loved the server , but I was playing gx in nights only so I wasn't interested to register here but after some years I registered.

Comment

I found GamerX on Hosteb tab, so join it and enjoying ma self.

Comment

GamerX was the first server that i played, i searched a server of freeroam, and i finded gamerx, i liked it too much and this is my favorite server, now i don't play in others servers :P,

Comment

A friend give me this server then i become addicted!! :/

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X