• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lemonjuice's first TP application

Username: zeref
    Any previous names: cr6, imelite, [.ZF.]lemonjuice , lemonjuice
    IRC Nickname (if any):-
    Time spent in-game (hours): 111 HOURS
    Extra Notes: hey guys, im kinda an old player who actually started playing on this server for fun and eventually started playing on it frequently. i might have not followed rules b4 , but i certainly realise i made mistake b4. i try my best to not make the same mistake again and again. i thank all the admins that have shown me a proper way on this game. i give special thanks to ROBO_N1X and Ken_V for motivating me for applying to be a tp. tysm guys . i feel i will do my best if im allowed to be a tp and will promise to not make any mistakes in future. thank u all for ur patience.

Negative vote from me.

And no, not because I told you that I don't like you (was meant for the clan thing). I don't let people into my clan if any clan member have problems with a player. I will give positive votes when I think that a player really deserves a chance.

You broke a lot of rules not even a hour ago. Will post logs when I am back at home (if needed).

Comment

You were jailed today by admin rank100 for c-bug in redzone:

Admin Chat from IRC, Charger said: rank, are you here?
      [52] Admin rank100: ye
      Admin Chat from IRC, Charger said: why did you jail lemonjucie today? i saw it on irc
      Admin Chat from IRC, Charger said: and now he posted a tp app
      [52] Admin rank100: cbug rz
      +

<@GX-25> * lemonjuice (ID:47) has been kicked by rank100 (ID:52) for spawn car fight
      Last edited by Charger; 18-02-17, 12:24 PM.

Comment

As Admins said above you're are rule-breaker...
        Also i checked the logs and it comes your behavior is not good with other people... you are not helping too.
        No from me.
        Last edited by PANZEHIR; 18-02-17, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
          Also i checked the logs and it comes your behavior is not good with other people... you are not helping too.
          No from me.
          man this beer hates me . and rank100 im sorry man that wasnt cbug i did one shot and cancelled the deagle anim . ofc u even abused the tecs bug did anyone question u. comeon everyone makes mistakes and i dont behave that bad unless ppl offend me. so guys try and reconsider it plz

Originally posted by Charger View Post
          You were jailed today by admin rank100 for c-bug in redzone
          that cbug this was a complete misunderstanding .

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
          No from me.
          branding me as a rule breaker is the worst thing that could happen to me , i dint cbug it was just once crouch, and i spawned a car because this smokeq guy was continuosly ramming me with his car and rank100 dint do anything as u all are admins u can also check i filed a report that he carparked me in rz
          Last edited by Jobu_Janes; 18-02-17, 04:21 PM. Reason: merge

Comment

Car parking on someone in a red zone isn't a rulebreak. Abusing speed boost is.
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

(GX-03) [26] lemonjuice: rank100 can u try and [censored] offl ol
              (GX-16) * lemonjuice (ID:26) has been kicked by Beer[wW] (ID:1) for last chance

well..
              (GX-02) * PM from Robo_N1X (#gamerX) to lemonjuice (ID:47): if you didn't pass the primary requirements,
              (GX-18) * PM from Robo_N1X (#gamerX) to lemonjuice (ID:47): if you pass the primary requirements
              (GX-09) * PM from Robo_N1X (#gamerX) to lemonjuice (ID:47): it will depend on admin votes as how you fulfill the secondary
              let's review.

PRIMARY requirements
              Originally posted by Bloodcell View Post
              • You must have been registered ingame for at least one and a half months, and have played frequently
              • You must have been registered on the forums for at least one month, and have made some proper contributions
              • You must have an acceptable amount of online time: more than 100 hours on the account you apply with (you can see your online time using the /track or /track2 command in-game)
              • seems requirement has been achieved (unfortunally).

next, SECONDARY requirements
              Originally posted by Bloodcell View Post
              • You should have been following our server, forum and IRC rules. Moreover, you must be willing to agree on and follow the Trusted Player rules (in case you get accepted)
              • You should have a good behavior in general
              • You should be reasonably helpful in-game and on the forums (which includes helping players, reporting, ...)
              • You should be registered and reasonably active on IRC
              • You should at least understand the most basic English
              • according the above admins posts, don't meet the requirement at all.
              • according the your last words when you've been kicked, don't meet the requirement at all.
              • according the your forum post and ingame logs, don't meet the requirement at all.
              • *Error(401) zeref No such nick/channel
                *Error(401) lemonjuice No such nick/channel
                also according the your first post, don't meet the requirement at all.
              • according the your all post, don't meet the requirement at all.

by the above facts, no chance at now.
              Last edited by kqhk; 18-02-17, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Denied.

Reason
                : Massive rule-breaking.

You may reapply on March the 19th, 2017.
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X