Spec command

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spec command

i think the Spec command must be only for admins!!

Jealous spec command must be for staff member team only

"they make /sp p-goo, then how will players take it without /sp'ing him/her?)."
    easy, trustedplayers can tell the place of p-goo and the players will find it

"players will notice if the player is aimbot without spectating command."
    Last edited by Eamby; 19-02-17, 07:52 PM.

Originally posted by PuMpkiN View Post
    No. If Scripters do so, players will hardly find hackers/cheaters and then the server will be full of hackers. It helps players to find hackers even though, there are not admins online, but everyone can report against a hackers/cheater here. Moreover, for TPs (Sometimes, they make /sp p-goo, then how will players take it without /sp'ing him/her?).
    If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

Spec mode is useful for players,tps it will help alot to detect a rulebreaker (or hacker/cheater) i do not agree with this suggestion! -1

Comment

well i totally disagree with this -1

Comment

This command is way too helpful and i strongly disagree with your suggestion. Without this command, we won't be able to check/record them.
          PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

No

Jealous spec command must be for staff member team only

"they make /sp p-goo, then how will players take it without /sp'ing him/her?)."
            easy, trustedplayers can tell the place of p-goo and the players will find it

"players will notice if the player is aimbot without spectating command."
            The /sp (/spectate) command allows people to catch cheaters way faster. There is a requirement at the TP section wich is 'You should be reasonably helpful in-game and on the forums (which includes helping players, reporting, ...)'. Trusted players or people who want to become a trusted player definitly need the /sp (/spectate) command so they can catch cheaters and so on they might become a Trusted Player.

About the P-Goo thing, trusted players indeed make these kind of ''spectate P-Goos''. But what is the reason of removing that for them? Lots of players like those 'spectate P-Goos'' and earn their cookies on it because their good at these kind of P-Goos.

All with all I think /spectate should be available for every single player since we use it a lot to catch cheaters and other stuff, here 3 examples:

1. * Trusted player Jan_Nissan[wW] (ID: 79): /sp 79 for a P-Goo (Spectating someone to see the P-Goo place and get it)
            2. Jan_Nissan[wW]: (79) /sp me and look at this stunt (Spectating to see someone peforming a nice stunt)

3. A uses /spectate to spectate B (B is the Cheater), it seems like B is using airbreak, A reports B and B gets kicked for using airbreak. A gets a cookie as a reward for reporting B.
            (If spectate was removed) 3. A tries to catch B on a possible cheat but it's hard for him since the /spectate command is removed, he keeps on following him and B gets to know that, straight out B quits the game and turned of his cheats.

Well, I strongly disagree with this suggestion.
            Last edited by Nissan; 21-02-17, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Spec mode is useful for players,tps,and admins to catch the hacker , cheaters ... so i disagree with this suggestion
              and thnaks for u

Comment

Spec command is too useful !! without it we can't find the cheaters or rulebreakers !
                thanks for your suggestion but -1

Comment

Well, it is quite useful for normal users as administrators. To spectear some cheater. For example, it happened fast near us and we did not see it, but with / spec we can confirm. And yes, who knows if some TP uses it to find other players, but hey, sooner or later would have his sanction.
                  Los más buenos siempre caen primero.
                  Así que aprende a ser un hijo de puta de vez en cuando.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X