Money zone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money zone.

I was thinking about adding more money zones so new players can get money on a more easy and funnier way. there are like 2 money zones right now wich is not a lot. That's all I had to say.

I believe it would be usefull if there are 2-4 more moneyzones near spawn zones! I agree with this +1
    Last edited by AlexM; 19-02-17, 05:39 PM.

Comment

I Totally agreed, since many players ask for money I'd say EVERYDAY.
      Last edited by Altair; 19-02-17, 05:42 PM.
      If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

Totally agree with this one, it would help players to get money a lot faster. +1

Comment

Money zones are useless already. If you buy properties every time you get money already too fast.

Give people a day or less, and they will own tons of cakes and cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer View Post
            Money zones are useless already. If you buy properties every time you get money already too fast.

Give people a day or less, and they will own tons of cakes and cash.
            The development team can edit this aswell, the more money zones the more attraction the zones get and the more people will start using them. The development team could also change the value you earn to a higher amount of money so it'll atract more people. They're useless because we have like 2 money zones in the entire server where you don't earn a lot of money on, so we can acutally increase the amount of money you earn on being inside a money zone to like 500.000 or 1.000.000 every minute so it'll atract more players and it'll become way much more popular. Otherwise I have a question wich is 'Why do we even have the money zones if they're not being used?'
            Last edited by Nissan; 19-02-17, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Great idea! Adding them near spawnzones will transform in to a little DM area and they can earn more money after killing a player. I strongly agree with this suggestion. Instead of telling them to read /ph we can just guide them about the money zones before telling them about /ph.
              Last edited by Nick; 20-02-17, 05:34 AM.
              PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X