Forum Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Suggestion

Hello long time ago i used to work on this project that i left now and i would like to share this idea it may be useful and a new feature to our community but i want to mention that it needs a really high knoweldge of websites coding php html etc..Requires a good web-developer.

The idea is that to create a php/html and many codes page to fill a format (TP App or Ban Appeal) and than simply click on a button that should be coded written 'Post' and a topic will be auto created on the forum normaly.

I don't know if you really get what i'm trying to say but well here's an example that i wanted to show you:

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

It would be very useful especially for newbies who got banned lately and know nothing about forums, searching in the forum, reading the format and insert it in a new thread.

For Trusted Player application i think it isn't needed as the player needs to be registered for 1 month, and in this month of course he would know about all the forum boards and newbies to the forum will be denied so this Trusted Player application button will make more useless TP applications.
    A big +1 to the Ban Appeal button on the home page!

AND very nice work using photo shop and other programs. Good job!
    Last edited by Dodo; 21-02-17, 08:07 PM.
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

I don't understand. xd
      Isn't necessary.
      Los más buenos siempre caen primero.
      Así que aprende a ser un hijo de puta de vez en cuando.

Comment

There was such forum plugin to make forms like that, it was on test phase for both trusted player app and ban appeal and also configurable (e.g. i could make Event Map request form) but then the owner decide to not use it onward with reason "very poor/too basic", where it's pretty much like the one you suggested. However the plugin also is in inactive state by the developer out there yet there is no better alternative available.
        Last edited by Robo; 22-02-17, 04:45 AM.
        KVIrc User

Comment

As by adding this stuff will be so easy and I'm sure it won't take so long either to apply for something we want to. I'll be agreeing one this one to be added!

Comment

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
            It would be very useful especially for newbies who got banned lately and know nothing about forums, searching in the forum, reading the format and insert it in a new thread.

For Trusted Player application i think it isn't needed as the player needs to be registered for 1 month, and in this month of course he would know about all the forum boards and newbies to the forum will be denied so this Trusted Player application button will make more useless TP applications.
            A big +1 to the Ban Appeal button on the home page!

AND very nice work using photo shop and other programs. Good job!
            Thank you !

Originally posted by En3rGy View Post
            I don't understand. xd
            Isn't necessary.
            If you didn't understood how can you judge it ? Anyways it's just a suggestion it may be accepted or denied it's up to managers or owners, i'm just suggesting a new thing that can be added and it would be both useful and helpful and also to add a new feature to the community.

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
            There was such forum plugin to make forms like that, it was on test phase for both trusted player app and ban appeal and also configurable (e.g. i could make Event Map request form) but then the owner decide to not use it onward with reason "very poor/too basic", where it's pretty much like the one you suggested. However the plugin also is in inactive state by the developer out there yet there is no better alternative available.
            Yes, thanks.

Originally posted by Megan View Post
            As by adding this stuff will be so easy and I'm sure it won't take so long either to apply for something we want to. I'll be agreeing one this one to be added!
            Thank you.

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

Comment

I think it's very good suggestion and it's useful for new players.
              +1

Comment

bro its awasome i will leave now in some minutes but i think u have idea so its awasome byr to allllllllllll

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X