• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome_D [Trusted Player Application] ~GamerX Server

Username: Awesome_D
    Any previous names: No
    IRC Nickname (if any): Awesome_D
    Time spent in-game (hours): 175 hours

Well I have been playing gamerx for quiet a while and it is really enjoyable. I play it for hours and hours on end, due to it being so fun , exciting as well as enjoyable. The Admin help is truelly amazing and satisfying. I see this Trusted Player rank as a way for me to help others and make them happy and make them enjoy the server even more, com on who doesnt love getting a cookie . Well guys I hope you enjoyed this application and....

Thank you for your time.

http://gamerxserver.com/stats.php?player_name=Awesome_D
    Last Login: 2017-02-23 05:59:43
    Last Logout: 2017-02-23 06:00:57
    Time Spent Ingame: 1995 minutes
    1995/60 = 33.25

Originally posted by Bloodcell View Post
    You must have an acceptable amount of online time: more than 100 hours on the account you apply with (you can see your online time using the /track or /track2 command in-game)
    You don't meet the requirements

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

I understand, not a problem. But I would just like to say that even before I started playing GamerX server or registered on the forums, i Have been using the forums quite alot. When I started mapping with Samp Map Construction I always used the past threads of the samp Objects for guidance. Another thing that I used was the important information that was spread amongst the forums such as the Texture studio etc. But I understand the requirements and therefore I humbly understand and accept your reply. Thanks for your time

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome_D.* View Post
        Time spent in-game (hours): 175 hours
        I'd also recommend not lying in applications.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on April the 29th, 2017.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X