Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from an old member (SuperNova)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from an old member (SuperNova)

Hello most of you or maybe less of you would probably remember me, but I've been an old member here probably since 2008 but somehow my old accs doesn't work anymore so i apologize if have multiple accs . I played here straight after Awesome Stuntages closed, met many great players/admins like RoBo_N1x and Adrenaline and that crazy admin with godlike skills with the jets but i forgot his name and wooly, [AC]Bloodcell, Blackbird,[AC]Bella, Ghost_[99] and sry if i forgot someone XD and many greetings to Anti-Cheat team that closed years ago, im proud that i was one of you <3 and many others players, this is the only reason i registered again to check on you guys, i hope you are doing fine and huge respect to admins who still holds this server after this many years i'm really suprised, all great server has closed except this one, thank you for still having the dedication to keep this server going, this server has a spot inside my heart, specially if you are an old member like me. I hope you admins and old friends doing okay, i just came by to say hi and check on you and i hope we can find someway to play again together because i quit samp before like 4 years ago. Have a great day everyone <3 ~[AC]SuperNova

Add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/xetian97/
    Last edited by SuperNova; 25-02-17, 10:49 PM.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
X