X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GamerX v4.5.4b

Hello,

As some of you noticed I released a new GamerX version yesterday. Here are the following changes :
    Code:
    * Fixed a bug with the race system so when a participant leaves the race which didn't start is not cancelled
    * Fixed a bug with the challenge system and the /leave command
    * Added 2 new duel maps by Bol
    * Updated the Checkpoint Size for the challenge system
    * Added the GamerX Stunt system available via /stunts
    * Added the /buildstunt level4+ admin command to enter in stunt building mode
    * Added the /exitbuildstunt level4+ admin command to exit from the stunt building mode
    * Added the /setstuntname level4+ admin command to set the stunt name
    * Added the /setstuntobjectset level4+ admin command to set the stunt object set
    * Added the /setstuntcreator level4+ admin command to set the stunt creator name
    * Added the /setstuntteleport level4+ admin to set the stunt teleport
    * Added the /gotostunt level4+ admin command to go to the stunt teleport
    * Added the /createstunt level4+ admin command to create the stunt into the database
    * Added the /editstunt level4+ admin command to edit an existing stunt into the database
    * Added the /loadstunt level4+ admin command to load a stunt from the database
    * Added the /unloadstunt level4+ admin command to unload a stunt
    * Added /addplayerteleport owner (level 10) command to auto generate the pawno code of a player teleport into a file
    * Added the Activity Textdraw to announce the players who join activities
    * Updated the /panel command to allow a player to disable the new activity textdraw
    The new stunt system is not a minigame like events or challenges. It's just a feature which allows us to list our stunts without having to remember all the map names and it will be easier for players to teleports to the stunts as they will all be listed in /stunts

Also I introduced some features to reward our donators who are helping us a lot to run GamerX. So we are actually discussing with the admin team to define the final system. So even if the donator system is not finished yet I'm presenting you some features which are added to this GamerX version so you can check them

Code:
    * Added the /donators command to view the list of online donators
    * Added the /setdonator owner (level 10) command to give the donator status to a player
    * Unlocked the Hydra, Hunter, SeaSparrow, Rhino, RC Plane for donators
    * Added a feature for donators so their label is changing colour each seconds
    * Added a feature for donators so their car is changing colour each seconds (enable the feature via /panel)
    As always it will be appreciated if you report the bugs in the bug section

Rick.

Thanks Rick for this great update!

I came in-game today to test a few things. I'd really like the "activity textdraws", but only one advice: The color white isn't really clear and hard to read, especially when you have your "display settings" in low qualities or when you're standing in bright places.

Screen:

Screen2:

NOTE: "Screen2" is in low qualities in bright places, it's not really clear as you can see.

I tested it in low qualities because not everyone can run SA:MP in high qualities.

Maybe a tinted background or another colour like "yellow" "brown" or something?

!
    Last edited by Beer; 27-02-17, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Great update! (related with stunts cmds) i may create one to try em out and ill for sure donate just for this.

Originally posted by Rick View Post
      Code:
      * Added a feature for donators so their label is changing colour each seconds
      Last edited by Pride; 27-02-17, 11:13 AM.

Comment

i love these new update but ha i cant jin gaem wow goooood updatesssssssss

Comment

Donor features seem cool as hell, thanks Rick!

Comment

Nice update for the bug fix, stunt, and donation system stuff. About the activity textdraw, can we just have an outlined text instead of shadow, with one level thickness and background (border) color of 0x80808080? it will look better even the text is white.
            KVIrc User

Comment

Excellent work Rick keepup!

Comment

Great update!

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                Code:
                * Added the Activity Textdraw to announce the players who join activities
                * Updated the /panel command to allow a player to disable the new activity textdraw
                This feature would be nice in the bottom at the right corner with big texts. And also with some different colors as Beer said in the above post.
                Last edited by Altair; 27-02-17, 04:51 PM.
                If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

Very nice updates Rick,
                  #G A M E R X

Comment

I really love the donator features their simply awesome even tho it's like a BETA version, the rest of the updated stuff is also very nice!!

Keep it up man!

Comment

Originally posted by Beer View Post
                      Thanks Rick for this great update!

I came in-game today to test a few things. I'd really like the "activity textdraws", but only one advice: The color white isn't really clear and hard to read, especially when you have your "display settings" in low qualities or when you're standing in bright places.

Screen:

Screen2:

NOTE: "Screen2" is in low qualities in bright places, it's not really clear as you can see.

I tested it in low qualities because not everyone can run SA:MP in high qualities.

Maybe a tinted background or another colour like "yellow" "brown" or something?

!
                      hahah im here Bro SAmi_MArtin ;p :P

Comment

IT is NYce Update ANd plzz Can u tell me How i can Level up ??

Comment

Originally posted by SAmi_Martin View Post
                          IT is NYce Update ANd plzz Can u tell me How i can Level up ??
                          Read in-game "/tpinfo" for information about getting Level 2 (Trusted Player Status).

May sure you meet the requirements before creating an application on the forums. You can find more information about Trusted Player status by the following link:
                          http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...BEFORE-POSTING

Comment

Delicious update loved it looking nice will surely watch all that features.
                            Last edited by Muaaz; 28-02-17, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Finally, There is Something for Donators,
                              sometime i think. if Matite (server owner) says
                              Originally posted by Matite View Post
                              Just an extra note: please be aware that donating money to GamerX does not get you anything special... all you get is our thanks and a warm feeling inside knowing you helped pay for some of the server costs!

why didn't they recieve something in game. i mean they should be rewarded not just a word thanks. i mean special thanks for 'em its better.
                              but now you did better on this server.

Now i think this server should be Listed on 1#page in sacnr as it a Best server that the Word should know
                              NO! its better they are listed in 1# page in google search. as i type "SAMP Server" or mybe because i often open this server?
                              just drift

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X