AFK in duel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFK in duel

A player sent me a duel invite at warehouse (/l 140) and there was an AFK player there.

But when i sent him a duel invitation at warehouse that AFK player wasn't there, after that duel he sent me another duel and the player was still AFK in the same place, he was in virual world 1084.
    This seems to be a bug as he paused the game in another duel and appeared in ours, or maybe an admin has moved him to vw 1084.

And what about making an auto kick system for AFK players after 30 seconds from minigame/duel/event and respawning the player in his class location?
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
    A player sent me a duel invite at warehouse (/l 140) and there was an AFK player there.

But when i sent him a duel invitation at warehouse that AFK player wasn't there, after that duel he sent me another duel and the player was still AFK in the same place, he was in virual world 1084.
    This seems to be a bug as he paused the game in another duel and appeared in ours, or maybe an admin has moved him to vw 1084.

And what about making an auto kick system for AFK players after 30 seconds from minigame/duel/event and respawning the player in his class location?
    This happens to me sometimes as well.

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
    If Dev team adds it, player will still be visible to those who are near him/her (If he/she is afk).
    If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X