• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• admin

how i can be an admin pls

Originally posted by joklop View Post
    how i can be an admin pls
    u cant get admin direct u need to be a trusted player first and then u can become admin to become tp u need to apply but check the requirement before appealing. http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...BEFORE-POSTING

Comment

thanks

Comment

Don't ask to become an admin, first you must become a Trusted Player as Mike_Hawk said after you became a Trusted Playey, Management admins will decide if you are good enough to fit in the GamerX administrator team.

Comment

Private message Delija.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
            Private message Delija.
            Liar it did not worked.
            Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
            WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

you can ask this question in game

u dont need to make fourm post :3

Comment

Originally posted by PuMpkiN View Post
                you can ask this question in game

u dont need to make fourm post :3
                He can ask it here if he wants. It's a Questions and Answer section.
                Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

You need to become a Trusted Player first, in order to do so, you need to follow the rules to apply, help people, report and be as much as active as you can. Whenever you think you're ready and you meet the requierements, apply here with the correct format. When you get the Trusted Player status, keep helping and reporting as much as you can, then, if admins think you're ready to become an admin, they'll tell you.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X