This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going to leave server and forum

going to leave server and forum for some months coz of my exams i dont think that exam can beat me i will beat them i know but i want to leave becoz of some gamerX players that disrespected me bye all bye GX

Bruh, not to throw shit at all, but you've been saying that you'll leave the server for two years five days ago because you were going to Paris or some shit like that lol, if you want to leave it's ok but why do you have to say that you'll leave every day? Seriously I don't get why people say they're going to leave but they come back in-game the next day.

Comment

I'm telling you this as advice. You are young and you are new to the community and you need to mature and learn many things ... On the one hand I wish you the best in your school and have excellent grades, because I think you are intelligent, I just think. The other, whatever you say, fulfill it, if you commit to something, fulfill it , you must already have defined what you will do, it is your decision to leave or continue in the game.Good luck and you're doing well!

Regards and i wish you the best

Comment

Originally posted by UncleJordi View Post
        I'm telling you this as advice. You are young and you are new to the community and you need to mature and learn many things ... On the one hand I wish you the best in your school and have excellent grades, because I think you are intelligent, I just think. The other, whatever you say, fulfill it, if you commit to something, fulfill it , you must already have defined what you will do, it is your decision to leave or continue in the game.Good luck and you're doing well!

Regards and i wish you the best
        Thanks sir

Comment

I'm leaving too, goodbye !

Comment

ohh sir very sad news about sir goodbye sir meet u soon

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X