X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new-ish to the server

Heya.
    I'm Paul, 26, and, for nostalgia's sake, I re-installed GTA and SA-MP.
    I used to be a hardcore sa-mp player, playing day and night, even scripting ( I owned CLSERVER [ I guess I can advertise since it's been dead for like 8 years ] ), but then life happened...
    I wanted to play sa-mp again for old times sake, I really enjoyed the game back then, and now I play on evenings and sometimes on week-ends.
    I know GamerX since like ages, I used to play here ( I really can not remember the username since I've got like thousands )
    I will soon apply for the trustedplayer status, since I hate other players killing me and having to start all over again what I was doing.
    Nice to see you all

Welcome back to SA-MP and welcome in the server
    If you want help, send pm or chat with me in game; I'm unclejordi in game
    Regards

Comment

Welcome to the community, enjoy your stay!!

About TP Status: Read This. Good luck

Comment

Welcome dude!
        and goodluck!

Comment

Welcome to GamerX you are the second Paul in GamerX O.o
          [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
          [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_ripper View Post
            Heya.
            I'm Paul, 26, and, for nostalgia's sake, I re-installed GTA and SA-MP.
            I used to be a hardcore sa-mp player, playing day and night, even scripting ( I owned CLSERVER [ I guess I can advertise since it's been dead for like 8 years ] ), but then life happened...
            I wanted to play sa-mp again for old times sake, I really enjoyed the game back then, and now I play on evenings and sometimes on week-ends.
            I know GamerX since like ages, I used to play here ( I really can not remember the username since I've got like thousands )
            I will soon apply for the trustedplayer status, since I hate other players killing me and having to start all over again what I was doing.
            Nice to see you all
            Welcome mate

Comment

Originally posted by AlexM View Post
              Welcome to the community, enjoy your stay!!

About TP Status: Read This. Good luck
              thanks
              yea, I know, I have to wait like 1 and a half month to be able to get the tp privileges.....which is alot , considering that I do not play often

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X