• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unclejordi's App

Username: unclejordi
    Any previous names:Jordi, Android
    IRC Nickname (if any):Jordi
    Time spent in-game (hours): 1238 hours
    Extra information: I returned to the game for 40-45 days, I hope you understand what I will explain below:
    - I enter the game whenever I can, my activity is 3-5 days a week, sometimes 2 days, because of my work; I am a welder and teacher in carpentry, but when I enter to play, I like to help and report when someone uses hacks or breaking rules, and I am committed to continue helping in the game, because it is my duty.
    -When I'm not in the game, I'm on IRC in my time zone giving help to Spanish-speaking players and giving commands to the newbies who need it, I always have time to collaborate with my South American colleagues
    I apologize for my behavior in 2016, I recognize my mistakes and I admit it, I was an idiot to change my behavior.
    - Now I am an experienced player inside the game and I have worked enough to become a Trusted Player as I was in 2015.

Thanks for reading and I hope you will understand my situation in real life.

The only time that i see you online is when you type !admins/!tps using IRC, never in-game from the past month, i can't rely on you with "helping spanish player" cause i barely saw you doing it, the latest interaction that i remember from you was arguing with a player from "X" clan because their clan is not the greatest in aspect of following rules(using the public main chat). if you're going to correct/educate someone because they broke "x" rule don't force it like they MUST follow the rule, if they don't understand or want to follow the rules just pm an admin or report it on forums/ing cause they'll get mad and probably break more rules from the ones that they already broke(it happens).

Your behavior/activity is like a loop, it goes from good to bad very often and so on, to me you still need to work way harder than that, as i mention before i can't really trust you for now, it's a NO from me.

Comment

Totally agree with admin Pride. I rarely see you in-game (you're on IRC most of the time). Also, your forum posts are not so helpful.

No from me.

Comment

Just returned back from inactivity.No
        *StarBoy*

Comment

You need to wait more than just a few weeks to prove yourself. With all these laptop issues you had, I've never seen much help or reports. No from me.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on April the 11th, 2017.
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X