Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestion to get hackers ids

Hello Guys,
    So what i was thinking that we should have command through we can find the ids of those players which we can see on radar because when we see hackers like flying, swimming, vehicle bringers etc so sometimes we are unable to get their ids because they are too fast with the help of that command we can get the hackers ids easily.

Command already existed for trusted players as /np
    Last edited by Bazid; 11-03-17, 08:43 AM.

Comment

yea but when hes flying or speed hack /np wont gona work then but we can see him in radar.

Comment

I don't think if it is possible and /np works though
        [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
        [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

The /np command always work. You will just have to quickly type the command before they go off your radar. And if you lost them, you can use the /spec command. If the cheater was using a blue color, just spectate every players with the blue color until you found them.
          PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

The /np argument is quite unreasonable as there are a lot of influences in which /np doesn't give the exact result, one of them is it only gives the nearby player, so if the hacker flies away and someone is closer the result will only be giving the closer one, which is not accurately precise.

The method I use is either specing everyone in their colour until I catch him or see a few characters of his name and /getid, much accurate than /np.

Nevertheless I don't mind such addition but I believe it's a bit impossible isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
              Nevertheless I don't mind such addition but I believe it's a bit impossible isn't it?
              i talked to rick already he said he can script this.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
                The method I use is either specing everyone in their colour until I catch him or see a few characters of his name and /getid, much accurate than /np.
                I also do this. It is a pretty hell when its color is purple or dark green, but works. Anyway, the suggestion is great, I support

Comment

Here r some tips i use :
                  1) Color of player
                  2) Length of Name
                  3) First and last letter of hacker ( If possible i notice ID too)
                  Then match that player's Quality by using TAB button to rest of players
                  4) Sometime i use /getid
                  Sometime time i use like Bandicam Record/Take Photo of players .. Those my stuff it help me 80/20 idk about u guys

Comment

Seem like, it is just useless. It is hard to script and we can easily see hacker in spawnzones etc etc. So no need to add it. -1 from me.

Comment

it is good as players with dark blue colors are hard to see and they can do this easily +1 for this.
                      Im Dope

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X