Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why my score was reduced from 1890 to 1127 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why my score was reduced from 1890 to 1127 ?

Why my score was reduced from 1890 to 1127 ?
    I'm not cheating or hacking
    I don't know why, please help me regain my score, thank you!
    My name ingame: VMT_No1

try to relog ...

Comment

Originally posted by PuMpkiN View Post
      try to relog ...
      This don't help lol try talking to an admin in game or Forums VMT_No1
      [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
      [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

Originally posted by PuMpkiN View Post
        try to relog ...
        Can not! It is still 1127 score, Is there any other way?

Comment

lol man when i search ur stats it says u have 1130 killz means 1130 score u have played and killed 3 more no one can help u now u have said a lie to us i have seen u too much time while i was watching samp browser everyday i have seen u ur score was 1125 then after one minute 1127 and then today i seen ur stats by this link ur kills is 1130 lol
          ur stats link = http://gamerxserver.com/stats.php?player_name=VMT_no1

Comment

Do you have any valid proof of your score at 1890? There is no possibility that could occur to set your score back to 1127.

Comment

Originally posted by Vishwajit View Post
              lol man when i search ur stats it says u have 1130 killz means 1130 score u have played and killed 3 more no one can help u now u have said a lie to us i have seen u too much time while i was watching samp browser everyday i have seen u ur score was 1125 then after one minute 1127 and then today i seen ur stats by this link ur kills is 1130 lol
              ur stats link = http://gamerxserver.com/stats.php?player_name=VMT_no1
              Before I post the topic, my score was in 1127
              After I post the topic, I revisit the game kill more score view the score has returned as the old are not
              Was it strange that I had some kills at that time?
              I do not get score after that time?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
                Do you have any valid proof of your score at 1890? There is no possibility that could occur to set your score back to 1127.
                Admin also do not have any valid proof to reduce my score. So how can I prove my score at that time?

Comment

Originally posted by VMT_No1 View Post
                  Admin also do not have any valid proof to reduce my score. So how can I prove my score at that time?
                  Because it is impossible for your score to be deducted automatically, there is no such a bug.
                  So what would they proof? You who made a thread for that and you who would proof either that you are lying.

Please use the Edit post button under the reply to edit your post and not making double post.
                  Last edited by Dodo; 11-03-17, 06:20 PM.
                  "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
                    Because it is impossible for your score to be deducted automatically, there is no such a bug.
                    So what would they proof? You who made a thread for that and you who would proof either that you are lying.
                    You think I lie and blame for the Forum so that I get more the score?!
                    I don't have enough patience and I don't have time for that bullshit and cowardly jobs!
                    I am not a weak like that! My score is my real capacity has been!

Some players told me that was the bug SET SCORE, so what the hell is that?!

Comment

Originally posted by VMT_No1 View Post
                      You think I lie and blame for the Forum so that I get more the score?!
                      I don't have enough patience and I don't have time for that bullshit and cowardly jobs!
                      I am not a weak like that! My score is my real capacity has been!

Some players told me that was the bug SET SCORE, so what the hell is that?!
                      dont lie with us i seen u online on date 8/3/17 ur score was 1098 i remember if u still think i will do some search for this bug if i find it i will download and test it if nothing happens it will go sure that u lie so wait till any experienced admin or TP to answer ur Question find any good TP or admin ingame and ask him

have a good day
                      Last edited by VishyFish; 12-03-17, 06:43 AM. Reason: not sure nothing

Comment

Vishwajit, you are not an administrator, you have no right to judge me, I will not explain further. You do not say anything more!

Finally, I know, the administrator who have reduced my score, he would not have the courage to face this problem and explain to me a good reason.
                        I think he would want to close this thread.

Comment

Are you sure of the number? How come you remember exactly the number 1890 that has 4 digits? I can't even remember mine. This is quite suspicious, isn't it?

However I've never heard of nor seen this bug occurring apart from the database crash that occurred about 4-5 years ago, however, we (or I, since the post below...) rely on a no-refund policy; if there is no proof to state your score, there is nothing that can be done, gather your score back.
                          Last edited by Blackbird; 13-03-17, 06:25 PM.

Comment

We have a script which saves our database everydays and to be honnest it's the first time I see a such bug report. I can open the backup created a week ago to check if you are right or not.

But to be honnest I wont do it as I trust our players. It's normal as GamerX wouldn't be a great community if we start to doubt about our new players. Try to catch an admin ingame to ask him to restore your score.

Have fun on GamerX

Comment

Every time I play GTA SAMP I always pay attention my scores must exceed any other caliber opponent.
                              My score has 4 digits (1.000), it's not 5 digits (10.000), 6 digits (100.000), 7 digits (1.000.000).
                              Not difficult to remember. Could not happen to me forget my score.
                              This may be a rare case, I was one of those unfortunate. If you had said so, I bear this disadvantage.
                              Thank for your support.
                              Last edited by VMT_No1; 14-03-17, 06:06 AM. Reason: Number of thousands

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X