This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /search cmd

GamerX players, who think there is /search command?
    It would mainly serve to search for a youtube song.
    Example: I select /search and put: Look for song /artist you want to listen to and I put '' Kygo '', it waits between 5-10 seconds and a list with 20 options comes out; If your option does not appear you wanted, give next to open the 21-40 possible songs.
    Now, you select one of these ocpions, and it automatically plays (must be linked to youtubeinmp3.com or youtube normal through the link of the video/song)
    You can buy your song by /stream ID, If another player places that command, you will play the song of the player who put the song.

I hope you understand my intention, and that there was some mistake, correct me.
    regards

Just play your music with YouTube or Spotify in the background.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Not really possible, the sa-mp server is not a http crawler/bot that can play role as your internet browser, nor the sites accept bot easily so they likely would give the gamerx server a captcha challenge unless with an official API, so far there is no API provided by YouTube for SA-MP Modules (maybe there would never be), nor with 3rd party site like youtubeinmp3 which is not even legit.

Edit by Left: Therefore rejected and closed.
      Last edited by Left; 12-03-17, 02:39 AM.
      KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X