/tso and /hp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /tso and /hp

When a Goo hunt starts, you can't use /tso, so my suggestion is that if you use /hp to go to the hunting goo area, ONLY IF YOU USED /HP FIRST, you can't use /tso. So if you never typed /hp first, you can use /tso even if there's a goo hunt at the moment.

/hp > /tso > Can't use /tso because you're hunting the goo.

Never used /hp but there's still a goo hunt > You can use /tso.

/hp > /tso > Can't use /tso because you're hunting the goo > You want to use /tso > /leave to stop using /hp > /tso works again

Admins try to stay away from admin created objects when doing goo hunts. I only done 1 hunt that was on admin created objects and it was one done by Adriana.

I think they stay away from it because some 'smart' players can disable the objects and see the goo and have advantage over others.

I might not have gotten your point because it was confusing but if you mean this: "players shouldn't be allowed to disable admin objects to get advantage over others" like I said admins rarely hide Goo's near or on admin objects so players can't disable admin objects to get advantage

If you ment something else I don't get it

Comment

Originally posted by DeclanIsKing View Post
      Admins try to stay away from admin created objects when doing goo hunts. I only done 1 hunt that was on admin created objects and it was one done by Adriana.

I think they stay away from it because some 'smart' players can disable the objects and see the goo and have advantage over others.

I might not have gotten your point because it was confusing but if you mean this: "players shouldn't be allowed to disable admin objects to get advantage over others" like I said admins rarely hide Goo's near or on admin objects so players can't disable admin objects to get advantage

If you ment something else I don't get it
      The whole point is, that if you type /hp, you can't use /tso afterwards until you type /leave or the goo hunt ends.

If you never typed /hp to join the goo hunt, you can use /tso.

Comment

And you're not allowed to type /tso becuase it gives you an unfair advantage?

Comment

And you're not allowed to type /tso becuase it gives you an unfair advantage?
          I don't get what you are saying, people that don't join /HPs may want to use /tso at the moment to disable/enable the streamed objects, but they can't because there's a goo hunt at the moment, so my suggestion is that if you don't type /hp, you can use /tso to toggle the streamed objects.

Comment

Oh I get it now. You shouldn't be allowed to use streamed objects when goo hunting? But if you're not goo hunting you can use them?

Ok, but I don't see why the objects need to be off for goo hunters, what is the reason?

Comment

Ok, but I don't see why the objects need to be off for goo hunters, what is the reason?
              I'm not a goo hunter so I don't know if they're enabled or disabled when you go to /hp, I guess they can stay as they are right now.

Comment

Bump, anyone wants to give their opinion?

Comment

player is not required to type /hp to get a goo you know?
                  if someone never typed /hp and have their streamed object toggled off, they can pick the goo easily.
                  Pickup is visible to all players, it cannot be made only visible per-player.

A better idea:
                  A goo challenge system that run in another virtual world (where the streamed objects and pickup are also only loaded and visible in that world) can be made, so they need to join with /hp and leave with /leave like in your idea. Whenever they join, their /tso setting will be enabled, and when they leave, they can toggle it like normal. Pretty much like the challenge and stunt map system, map settings are in database and then it will literally make sense for player that often request "load goo plzzz".
                  Last edited by Robo; 22-03-17, 02:56 AM.
                  KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                    A goo challenge system that run in another virtual world (where the streamed objects and pickup are also only loaded and visible in that world) can be made, so they need to join with /hp and leave with /leave like in your idea. Whenever they join, their /tso setting will be enabled, and when they leave, they can toggle it like normal. Pretty much like the challenge and stunt map system, map settings are in database and then it will literally make sense for player that often request "load goo plzzz".
                    I agree with this.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X