X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REJECTED: DeathNikkz's App :D

Ingame Name: DeathNikkz
    Why you want to join us?:I want to join this clan because I saw many players with [27] tags on their names who helped many players when players needed help.
    Whiteboy test: Dark Brown
    1) You're in a haunted house, but there's a million dollars of cash in there, would you go in and find the cash, Run for your life or come in the next day with a gun? Yes, why not ?
    2) You get your girlfriend pregnant, would you marry her and stay, punch the living crap out of her stomach to get rid of the baby, or run away to another bitch? I go marry her and stay, because I really love her and I don't wanna leave her.
    3) Do you have a black girlfriend? nah, light brown.
    4) $5 or KFC? KFC
    5) A black girl approaches you and asks you out. What do you do? I go listen to her question then answer it in a nice way.
    6) What do black people do on 4th of July? Go in USA to find American mens.

Hope my Application Accepted <3 Thanks.
    Last edited by Eliteus; 13-03-17, 05:14 PM.

i'm not a part of this clan, but i wanna show this log...

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...ighlight=MineZ
    http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...3079#post73079

and also you're applying for M4, you are clan hopper.. and liar becouse u told the other member Manuel invite me and he not give u the offer to join M4

thanks . good like in u app for [27]

Comment

This is an invitation clan only, and I don't think you got invited with that white ass attitude you have. If you actually got invited, no from me.

Whiteboy test: Dark Brown

Comment

Originally posted by MineZ View Post
        Why you want to join us?:I want to join this clan because I saw many players with [27] tags on their names who helped many players when players needed help.
        NOPEEEEEEE!
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Deux Sept [27]

About this Group

for them neegs in da clan of the deux sept 27 orh clique
        Type: Invite Only
        Topics: 18
        Comments: 56

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X