This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant Run Gta Sa

Hello Guys Im Rolox a old players not much people remmber me i have apc which doesnt have graphic card it doesnt even have 64 mb graphic so how can i run gta sa now ?
    Im Dope

It sounds weird that you say that your pc doesnt have graphic card when a graphic card is needed for your Monitor Screen. Did you tried to install the game? What's the errors that come up with?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexM View Post
      It sounds weird that you say that your pc doesnt have graphic card when a graphic card is needed for your Monitor Screen. Did you tried to install the game? What's the errors that come up with?
      He probably means he has a graphics chip and not a card, Intel chips are usually known to have 64MB of video memory as are some ATI/AMD chipsets. As for you Rolox, you should be able to run it regardless, GTA San Andreas really doesn't require even a 64MB video memory graphics although it says so in the requirements. Try it all on low settings and lowest resolution. Get back to me with the response.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

i have a laptop i have no graphics chip or card but i can run gta sa fully good u need good processer and good ram if u have u can run gta samp have fun u need ram over 3or4 gb i have 3gb its little laggy but its super good at low settings try if u have ram more then 3or4gb.

Comment

Guys Listen It Starts And Then Stops Shuld I Upload a video for that ?
          Im Dope

Comment

Try reinstalling
            [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
            [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

Ill Try

Still I cant Run gta sa

Anyone Help ME Cause Im Fed Up

It Basically Start and Closes A black screen apears and it closes and tell that windwo can run this and there is 2 option check solution in microsoft or close the program
              Last edited by Left; 15-03-17, 07:45 PM. Reason: Quartal Post merged
              Im Dope

Comment

There is a Button called "Edit". Better you can use that to avoid spam.

Comment

Can you stop posting so many times, if you have something more to say after posting something, use the EDIT button and add whatever you want to say on.

OT: Try playing around with the "Compatibility" tab of gta_sa.exe's properties (Go onto it's properties by right clicking gta_sa.exe and click properties). It might weirdly be that you also have a super old computer, in which case your options are simply to upgrade. Alternatively it could be missing files or something, did you pirate the game? It may be that you got it from a bad source. There are various reasons why your game could not be working.

Originally posted by Vishwajit View Post
                  i have a laptop i have no graphics chip or card but i can run gta sa fully good u need good processer and good ram if u have u can run gta samp have fun u need ram over 3or4 gb i have 3gb its little laggy but its super good at low settings try if u have ram more then 3or4gb.
                  You must have a graphical device in your PC in order for an interface.
                  Last edited by Eliteus; 15-03-17, 06:03 PM.
                  Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

how to get those files on my pc as earlier i could run gta sa but now i cant run
                    Im Dope

Comment

Originally posted by Rolox View Post
                      how to get those files on my pc as earlier i could run gta sa but now i cant run
                      Which files are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Rolox View Post
                        Better to delete your gta san andreas folder and reinstall again gta sa game and samp browser , else you google ot by searching for gta sa foles and lool fpr the missing file to download it and to place it on the right section or folder.
                        Make sure that you didnt install any mod that could damage your game or modified gta3.img that can absolutly crash the game..
                        So the best solution for you is to reinstall the game hopefully that will work.
                        Goodluck and inform us maybe we could find better solutions
                        -Tunisia <3

Comment

Maybe you have mods installed, if someone install mods to gta sa, sometimes the multiplayer crash, if your problem is crash, maybe is that, if you have mods installed, delete all your mods, but if don't work, try to install gta sa again, regrats

Comment

You should post your PC specs here, from CPU, RAM, Video, your display size, your OS (Windows version).
                            The game would show error if files are missing or misconfigurated (even a crash report/debug window). The game wouldn't show them if it was a hardware/system problem.

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                            He probably means he has a graphics chip and not a card, Intel chips are usually known to have 64MB of video memory as are some ATI/AMD chipsets. As for you Rolox, you should be able to run it regardless, GTA San Andreas really doesn't require even a 64MB video memory graphics although it says so in the requirements. Try it all on low settings and lowest resolution. Get back to me with the response.
                            Chipsets integrated graphic hardware, in case of Intel's, memory size depends on BIOS settings for pre-allocated memory for normal display (which is just around 1-16MB), and then can be allocated more from DVMT settings to share from system RAM. Those chipsets also does not have some feature enabled especially for 3D rendering. The GTA:SA game minimum requires a 64MB VRAM of DirectX 8.1 graphic card. SA-MP Requires more as it need to allocate streaming memory His chipset accelerated graphic might not even have that amount of memory nor the version of DirectX, so he cannot play the game.

Originally posted by Vishwajit View Post
                            The one you are having is a laptop with CPU that got integrated graphics on it (known as IGP). This is found on cpu that was manufactured around 2010+ Before than, graphics were processed within a motherboard chipset memory controller (known as UMA). Both still called an "integrated" gpu.

Preferably use a discrete/dedicated video-card for 3D gaming.
                            Last edited by Robo; 17-03-17, 10:54 AM.
                            KVIrc User

Comment

Oh wait what about just delete the gta_sa.set from your GTA san andreas user files in Your Documents
                              Cause that worked for me right now
                              PS: Robo knows alot
                              [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
                              [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X