X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 3rd TP Application

Username: [ATM]LoG
    Any previous names: Kwebblkop_YT , [HP]Kwebblkop_YT , [HP]East , Corrupt , Tack , LoG
    IRC Nickname (if any): LoG
    Time spent in-game (hours): 277 Hours
    [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
    [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

I've seen quite a few reports from your side and can't remember if you broke rules or had bad behaviour in-game (gotta check logs later). However, what you do on forum is annoying. It's been said multiple times not to post often or "farm posts" in those spammy topics:
    http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...ove-you/page32
    Left even posted in that very same topic not to do this, yet still many posts in that topic are yours.

Originally posted by Left View Post
    10/10
    Guys, please dont farm your posts here. It's okay if you post here once a week or so but not after every second thread..
    Neutral for now

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

Originally posted by Jobu_Janes View Post
      I've seen quite a few reports from your side and can't remember if you broke rules or had bad behaviour in-game (gotta check logs later). However, what you do on forum is annoying. It's been said multiple times not to post often or "farm posts" in those spammy topics:
      Left even posted in that very same topic not to do this, yet still many posts in that topic are yours.

Neutral for now
      Oh sry haven't checked what left had posted
      Last edited by LoGeX; 17-03-17, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoG
        Double post or Triple Post
        I did this to get you all notified that there is still an Application active
        I will delete this post after some one replies
        So impatient, not even a day yet from the day you posted. I don't need to know more, i just see someone who is rulebreaking by being impatient as negative behavior is enough already for me to give negative vote.

No.
        Last edited by Robo; 17-03-17, 04:25 PM.
        KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by LoG
          Double post or Triple Post
          I did this to get you all notified that there is still an Application active
          I will delete this post after some one replies
          You can't break the rules at any cost. What next ? Use hacks/cheats or make dramas to get attention ?. I'm sorry if it sounds rude to you (or to anyone) but you really need to learn patience.
          Originally posted by Jobu_Janes View Post
          You should listen to admin Jobu_Janes opinion. Replace these "spammy posts" with helpful posts. However, your activity in-game is fine, I haven't seen anything bad from you.

No from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken_V View Post
            You can't break the rules at any cost. What next ? Use hacks/cheats or make dramas to get attention ?. I'm sorry if it sounds rude to you (or to anyone) but you really need to learn patience.

You should listen to admin Jobu_Janes opinion. Replace these "spammy posts" with helpful posts. However, your activity in-game is fine, I haven't seen anything bad from you.

No from me.
            Big Mistake from Me, I thought no one's gonna Reply now cause Left's post was there and you all that he reject's and accepts the Application and you all will think that there is no post now to vote.
            This is the reason why I posted a message.Whatever you think btw thanks for your suggestion for me I will not post unecessary things on forums or in game AND i will be patient
            Edit:I Deleted the spammy posts on those topics
            Last edited by LoGeX; 17-03-17, 04:57 PM.

Comment

That's a bad reasoning. You have to wait at least a week or 2 before bumping it. No of course. Reasons above.
              Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on April the 1th, 2017.
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X