X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First TP app

Username: Flogrils_[R]
    Any previous names: Flogrils
    IRC Nickname (if any): Flogrils or Flogrils_ and other names from 2 years ago [forgot]
    Time spent in-game (hours): 195+

Sorry, but I can't trust you after all the shit you've done here, just no, never.

Comment

Although you're active and I usually receive reports from you, you don't do much for earning TP status. You should start being more active more on forum.

No from me.
      Originally posted by Flogrils View Post
      Ken, I have thousands of useful posts with thousands of views from my old account.
      If Toxic, considered the past in voting, my past accounts should be considered in this case too. Hardly any post of mine have less than 10k views. But, nvm tho.
      Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
      Just take this logic.... You want to treat yourself as you start from zero (look at this TP app subject you wrote... "FIRST"), but you still hoping admins to take vote from your past (just the positive one), or You don't do that from zero, but you are expecting admins to not take vote from your past (just the negative one). It's unbalanced.
      Last edited by Ken_V; 20-03-17, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken_V View Post
        Although you're active and I usually receive reports from you, you don't do much for earning TP status. You should start being more active more on forum.

No from me.
        Ken, I have thousands of useful posts with thousands of views from my old account.
        If Toxic, considered the past in voting, my past accounts should be considered in this case too. Hardly any post of mine have less than 10k views. But, nvm tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Ro View Post
          Sorry, but I can't trust you after all the shit you've done here, just no, never.
          Originally posted by Toxic_Ro
          I started playing SA-MP in the spring of 2008 (can't remember the month exactly, but it was the beggining of April I think), when I saw my brother playing it for the first time, we were both really amazed about it, we used to play the normal GTA San Andreas a lot, we used to mod cars and stuff, however. We started playing together like always, on a server named "World of stunting", which died after some time. After we found out the server died, we discovered GamerX by the "Internet" SA-MP Tab in May 2008, we both were amazed of the server's amazing features from back then. The server had around 300 players and everything was so crowded, sometimes I had to wait until someone would quit the server so I would join. The in-game chat was moving super fast, you couldn't even write something because it was so heavily used by such a big number of players, it was really popular back in the days. I remember my name in-game was "Ert" back then.I couldn't speak english as I was pretty young, even tho I tried really hard to make myself understood sometimes. Me and my brother were spending a lot of time playing this server, /m41 and /mg3 were our favorites, you could have always found us there fighting for hours straight, it seems so dull to do that now, but it was so much fun back in the days! However, I have changed my name to Toxic_Ro at this point and I started playing alone sometimes, until I got myself banned for some reason which I don't remember, and obviously I had no idea how to make a Ban Appeal, so I accepted the idea that I won't be playing it at least for some time.

We came back in 2010, back when the Goo feature has been added to the server for the first time and back in the days when the cookies were really really important to people. Until 2010, I improved my english a bit, even tho' it was still horrible and hard to understand, but I made a few friends. I befriended Jewels, Diesel, [DR]AlcHoLiChRiS and Purple_girl. Here's the period where I started learning a lot about the server, website and trying to obey the rules, but not even 2 months have passed and I got myself banned by Fernando because of my brother who joined and insulted some Admins. (It was really tough back then for someone who would insult an Admin). My brother has left SA-MP and I started playing it again in 2011, where I made even more friends, my english was understandable at this point, and I was really willing to be a TP someday. I tried to help where I could, I was making a lot of player object sets for goos, I befriended Adrenaline, which was my best friend back then, and still is one of them even today. It was all good until, of course, I did something stupid again and I got my cookies reseted to 0 when I tried to duplicate them (I had no idea that's illegal lol). After that of course I got rage and I started insulting Adrenaline and a few Admins (Sorry Adrenaline about that, haha) I said I will never join again and bullshit but I accepted it and started playing without the cookies. I applied a few times for TP but I was always getting rejected because sometimes I was getting really rage and I was breaking some rules when Admins were not looking at me.

I knew I had to change in order to be a Trusted Player (my goal back then), so I played by the rules until 2012, I was playing regularly now, I was making myself known among the players, making more friends and I remember I joined my first clan [MXC] when Wazer and Ador have invited me, I was really happy to join it. I remember AtenA_GirL and Kaz were some crazy admins back then, but for some reason they were always so nice to me, Kaz even gave me a lot of cookies when I got scammed by some player which never gave me back the icecreams as promised in the "trade". Everything was nice and well, I was ready to apply for Trusted Player, but some problems have occured with my PC, which caused it to not even start. I came back at the end of July 2013, I was really determined to get the TP Status this time, I followed every rule, I was always on IRC and I really did my best, until I was unfairly banned by some Admin which is still an Admin here (I won't give any name), and my Ban Appeal was denied for no reason. I started evading and hiding my identity because I was afraid I will get banned again, and I was really excited to play after 1 year of inactivity. Not so long after, Delija and Left (which were level 7 and 5 back then), have questioned me a few times if I'm Toxic_Ro, I said I'm not, but in the end I admited because I realised Delija was the kind of guy which you can't hide anything from him lol. I was allowed to play again with the name "Toxic_Ro", but with the stats reseted, but that wasn't a problem to me. I really followed the rules and tried to keep my calm, so in october of 2013 I did another application which was rejected, the second one in november which was rejected too, and the one I did in 12 December 2013 was Accepted. I was so happy I managed to get to the Trusted Player Status, from this point I have started to play like 24/7, I didn't even have a life, my life was: sleep-school-gamerx and repeat. Even the Admins have asked me what I do in real life and if I even have friends haha.
          Mousytom, Nate, Ghost_99, Danyel_D (Dan now) and Delija were my best friends back then. I spent a lot of time in making objects and even lot more time on the TeamSpeak GamerX server too, with guys like BURT0NS, Nicoud, Stefan, Dunga and a few others. I had a lot of good time early in the morning when I was supposed to sleep because I had school a few hours after that.

I mentained my good activity, and 8 months after I got the Trusted Player Status, on 13 August 2014, I was rewarded with Admin Level 3 which was given to me by Monno which pranked me at the time. I was driving on /ga, when Monno messaged me "You are not to be trusted anymore", and set me to level 1. I started asking myself what did I do wrong and I was really about to quit the game because I was feeling so bad, but I asked him for my TP Status back, he said "Ok" and gave me Admin level 3. I played until 9AM without even going to the bathroom, I slept 1 hour then I came to play again because dude, I was so damn excited about the Admin, you can't even imagine. At level 3, I had a lot of difficulties when I had to follow the checking cheaters procedure because there were lots of commands to learn and a lot of things to read and I felt like everybody was looking at me and judging me.My teacher was Lorsimon. He did his best to teach me everything I know now, and as I was still too excited about the new status, I didn't take the Administration too seriously, I even got demoted once but I got the last chance, which I didn't waste.

I got Admin Level 4 on a day after my birthday (25 August 2014), and I remember my first ban was someone who used "Car bring". I mentained my good activity, I was always in-game, and when I wasn't, I was checking the forums constantly (even when I was out).I got Admin Level 5 on 1st of November in 2014, Admin Level 6 on 28 June 2015, and Admin Level 7 on 29 December 2015. I played a lot of time on this server, hella lot more than it shows on my stats because of the data loss and my account resets, which didn't happen just one time. I miss the 2009-2012 guys, I lost the contact with so many old friends, rarely it happened when I saw them joining again after a few years and they actually recognized me (Happened with Beer when I was TP). I was banned like 10 times, range-banned once and kicked/muted/jailed a lot, I can't even remember exactly how much lol, I did like 7 TP Applications and I was never demoted for anything, luckily.

I was really addicted to GamerX, this server really changed my life because I learned a lot about other people from other countries, I learned speaking English by playing this game, and I learned how to behave and have patience in general. I grew up with this server, it really means a lot to me and I'm really happy to see it alive even after almost 11 years of activity! I'm really thankful and I don't regret spending a lot of time here. Thanks for reading!
          We gave you a chance whereas you were a dick. He deserves one too. As others I think it's a bit early to set you trusted player flog, but I'm very surprised how you changed. Keep this behaviour, you are on the good way.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
            We gave you a chance whereas you were a dick. He deserves one too. As others I think it's a bit early to set you trusted player flog, but I'm very surprised how you changed. Keep this behaviour, you are on the good way.
            Thank you for that Rick, really appreciated.

Comment

I still don't trust you
              You were given chance 2 times, you wasted it
              Here is a a brief of your past: trying to steal account of TPs or try as much as possible to be TP like a bad cycle:
              Post TP App > Fail > Get Another Account > Post TP App

You are not that helpful in the past either, since you are just doing it all just for TP (and then you don't help anymore when you were using the stolen tp account), which is not worth.

You just come back, you don't even meet the requirements. You are not active on irc and forums. The way you still think is "the past", but now things changed even requirements. Also i still notice you do make problems with another players, instead of using /report you like to provoke them in main chat.

Just take this logic.... You want to treat yourself as you start from zero (look at this TP app subject you wrote... "FIRST"), but you still hoping admins to take vote from your past (just the positive one), or You don't do that from zero, but you are expecting admins to not take vote from your past (just the negative one). It's unbalanced.

First of all, you have to solve problems with your friends, then with other players here, and then improve yourself. Make your current progress better until it can pay your past and can't really see it anymore since you are so far from that.

No.
              Last edited by Robo; 20-03-17, 05:24 PM.
              KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Flogrils View Post
                Thank you for that Rick, really appreciated.
                Do not get my sentence wrong. I didn't say you will be a trusted player. I just said that I personally appreciate the efforts you did to be integrated in the community. And you had the balls to rejoin with your real nick.

Also, I will never close the doors to anyone who make efforts for the trusted player status (except ddosers).

Comment

[10:13:43] <@GX-17> [2] Flogrils_[R]: didn't had is correct? End of world
                  [10:13:58] <@GX-12> [2] Flogrils_[R]: Omg, learn English
                  [10:14:04] <@GX-18> [2] Flogrils_[R]: Ask your English teachers
                  [10:14:16] <@GX-12> [10] TanayXepz: "didn't had is correct" ? omg this guy tho..
                  [10:14:16] <@GX-14> [8] ZinNine: have is corret
                  [10:14:19] <@GX-26> [68] [ATM]Shifty: tanay
                  [10:14:25] <@GX-06> [68] [ATM]Shifty: nvm
                  [10:14:43] <@GX-10> [79] Jobu_Janes_[GT]: didnt have is correct
                  [10:14:49] <@GX-27> [8] ZinNine: yea Jobu <3
                  [10:14:53] <@GX-05> [79] Jobu_Janes_[GT]: cus "did not" is past sentence
                  [10:15:04] <@GX-26> [2] Flogrils_[R]: Indeed Jobu, but these kids won't listen
                  [10:15:16] <@GX-19> [79] Jobu_Janes_[GT]: dunno, its matter of learning
                  [10:15:24] <@GX-04> [2] Flogrils_[R]: is wrong
                  [10:15:24] <@GX-05> [79] Jobu_Janes_[GT]: dont have to call everyone dumb af
                  [10:15:28] <@GX-09> [68] [ATM]Shifty: fuck english
                  [10:15:28] <@GX-13> [68] [ATM]Shifty: ok
                  [10:15:34] <@GX-21> [79] Jobu_Janes_[GT]: i bet you dont know how to change oil on car, flokid?
                  [10:15:40] <@GX-27> [10] TanayXepz: ye fight over that fucking *had*
                  [10:15:43] <@GX-03> [79] Jobu_Janes_[GT]: get my point?
                  [10:16:00] <@GX-06> [2] Flogrils_[R]: Kid_Janes, I don't need to change oil on car, I've staff for that
                  [10:16:18] <@GX-04> [2] Flogrils_[R]: Ain't poor unlike ya' you know
                  [10:16:32] <@GX-16> [68] [ATM]Shifty: how come changing the car oil yourself makes you poor
                  [10:16:44] <@GX-13> [2] Flogrils_[R]: Shifty, you won't know the rich ways mate
                  [10:16:52] <@GX-05> [8] ZinNine: guys now is 2017
                  [10:16:56] <@GX-08> [8] ZinNine: every thing changed
                  [10:17:08] <@GX-22> [2] Flogrils_[R]: Except Jobu, still a kid
                  [10:17:15] <@GX-02> [68] [ATM]Shifty: uh oh
                  [10:17:19] <@GX-08> [79] Jobu_Janes_[GT]: yaay
                  [10:17:24] <@GX-17> [79] Jobu_Janes_[GT]: i can be young again
                  [10:17:40] <@GX-15> [2] Flogrils_[R]: Jobu any old ingame name? I don't remember you
                  [10:17:40] <@GX-17> [10] TanayXepz: *changing a car oil will make u poor* , *flogrils things*
                  [10:17:50] <@GX-29> [10] TanayXepz: this id 2 tho
                  [10:17:56] <@GX-05> [10] TanayXepz: too much entertaining
                  [10:17:59] <@GX-11> [10] TanayXepz: :"D
                  [10:18:09] <@GX-20> [79] Jobu_Janes_[GT]: any old ingame? you mean how long i've been here?
                  [10:18:10] <@GX-23> [2] Flogrils_[R]: Tanay, no rich person do such stuffs on their own. They go to garage and get it done
                  [10:18:12] <@GX-27> [10] TanayXepz: got something else to bark?
                  [10:18:22] <@GX-11> [2] Flogrils_[R]: Jobu, no? I don't remember you tho
                  [10:18:31] <@GX-23> [10] TanayXepz: i won't mind oiling my audi
                  [10:18:38] <@GX-04> [79] Jobu_Janes_[GT]: yea im glad that you dont
                  [10:18:44] <@GX-11> [2] Flogrils_[R]: Glad as well
                  [10:18:44] <@GX-12> [79] Jobu_Janes_[GT]: amazing stuff you did in the past
                  [10:19:02] <@GX-09> [2] Flogrils_[R]: Jobu, ye, if not being an asslicker is doing amazing stuffs, indeed I did
                  [10:19:20] <@GX-29> [79] Jobu_Janes_[GT]: are you hinting that i am asslicker?
                  [10:19:26] <@GX-06> [79] Jobu_Janes_[GT]: in what way i wanna ask
                  [10:19:28] <@GX-11> [10] TanayXepz: id 2 , when was the last time u went out of home? 'cause i think ur parents traped u inside a house :"D
                  [10:19:48] <@GX-14> [2] Flogrils_[R]: Don't stuff your words in my mouth. Never said that but I wonder what made you think that? Any thief in heart Jobu?
                  [10:20:08] <@GX-10> [79] Jobu_Janes_[GT]: what do you mean? any thief in my heart?
                  [10:20:10] <@GX-18> [2] Flogrils_[R]: Tanay, we will talk when you'll decide to make sense
                  [10:20:16] <@GX-25> [79] Jobu_Janes_[GT]: can you rephrase it
                  [10:20:20] <@GX-29> [10] TanayXepz: same idiot :"D
                  [10:20:22] <@GX-04> [10] TanayXepz: ahh btw
                  [10:20:27] <@GX-12> [2] Flogrils_[R]: Jobu, ah, I guess I should use simple words with ya'
                  [10:20:31] <@GX-19> [10] TanayXepz: keep on entertaining , im listening
                  [10:20:39] <@GX-04> [2] Flogrils_[R]: Tanay, shush kid
                  [10:20:41] <@GX-05> [70] [IV]RomanBellic: id 2 is retard
                  [10:20:45] <@GX-11> [79] Jobu_Janes_[GT]: simple words, yes...and correct words pls
                  [10:20:46] <@GX-14> [10] TanayXepz: true that*
                  [10:20:53] <@GX-19> [10] TanayXepz: + for romanbells
                  [10:20:54] <@GX-21> [2] Flogrils_[R]: said the one who think "didn't had" is correct
                  [10:21:02] <@GX-06> [10] TanayXepz: i think?
                  [10:21:06] <@GX-10> [2] Flogrils_[R]: Jobu, I'm afraid I'm using correct words
                  [10:21:21] <@GX-23> [79] Jobu_Janes_[GT]: well, good for you
                  [10:21:33] <@GX-08> [2] Flogrils_[R]: Jobu either way, I don't like speaking the truth a lot, especially not after LorSimon thing
                  [10:21:47] <@GX-29> [79] Jobu_Janes_[GT]: if you wanna pick a fight with everyone because you think someone is kid about a stupid past tense sentence
                  [10:21:52] <@GX-06> [79] Jobu_Janes_[GT]: alright, but don't ruin your reputation again
                  [10:22:13] <@GX-09> [79] Jobu_Janes_[GT]: it just shows how much hurt you can get with simple "flokid" stuff, i didn't mean that bad any way tho
                  You still can't control your behaviour in-game. You think you are always right and want to get in trouble all the time.
                  [10:42:24] <@GX-05> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from Flogrils_[R] (ID:2) to PLAYER (ID: I just am good to girls. Other than that, you can ask Brago, I'm in SUV gang in real life
                  [10:42:56] <@GX-16> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from Flogrils_[R] (ID:2) to PLAYER (ID: and I sell weapons
                  [10:43:51] <@GX-30> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from Flogrils_[R] (ID:2) to PLAYER (ID: I also sell baton sticks, stunn guns, knuckle dusters and all that
                  Also, I don't trust arms dealer

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

Originally posted by Jobu_Janes View Post
                    You still can't control your behaviour in-game. You think you are always right and want to get in trouble all the time.

Also, I don't trust arms dealer
                    Did I cuss or use any offending word? No
                    Did you read the chats of the other peeps who kept on abusing? No
                    Did you even punish them for abusing? No. Charger was the one who muted one of 'em later on.
                    Did you care to check that he cussed my family like 3 times before I corrected his English? No
                    If someone cusses my family n' I correct their English in return, I'm the guilty human, right? Because? Logic
                    Is correcting English a sin? No.
                    If I was the one who was wrong here, why did the other person get muted?
                    I didn't use any offending word in the logs showcased by you. All I did was, to call you a "kid" n' that too, you were the one who at first called me a kid. If calling someone a kid is not behaving, then, you yourself can't behave yourself.
                    Also, "didn't had" was wrong n' if I was sayin' it n' the other person was being offended, not my fault, lol.
                    So, according to your logs, in what way did I misbehave? By calling someone a kid? By saying "didn't had" is wrong? By saying I don't remember you? If you get offended by such stuffs, I don't know what level of maturity you're on. I literally never use cusses n' all that in an argument. But ye, I can't keep on saying you're great and all that. I just speak the truth in decent but maybe straight words. Apparently, that's not behaving, lol.

The actual time I didn't behave was a few weeks ago when Eblood kept on cussing my family. Later on, I got told that I could have reported but he was doing it in the main chat, so I thought it was obvious n' there wasn't any need for reporting, but nvm that.
                    Since that day, I don't even cuss when someone is cussing my family n' all that. For an example, see logs of like 9 hours ago when a player named as StreetBoi cussed my family for a couple of times.

PS - You shouldn't care 'bout my real life, that's so low.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                      Do not get my sentence wrong. I didn't say you will be a trusted player. I just said that I personally appreciate the efforts you did to be integrated in the community. And you had the balls to rejoin with your real nick.

Also, I will never close the doors to anyone who make efforts for the trusted player status (except ddosers).
                      That thank you wasn't for trusted player thing. That was for that Toxic thing.

Comment

I was actually going to vote yes until I read the logs Jobu posted. Kinda surprised at your arrogance and how you continiously kept flaunting wealth that no one here cares about. Also, just because someone speaks poor English, that does not give you the right to poke fun at their expense as they were obviously doing their best. Regardless, disappointed in how you reacted there and there are probably more instances of such events that we're not aware of so you still have quite a long way to go before you can be trusted. Better luck next time, no.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on April 20th.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X