X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to say good bye

Hi everyone,

My life became too busy, whereby it's almost impossible to spent time in games.

GamerX is a part of my life, so I will never leave GamerX "permanently".

Special thanks to:

Rick
    He is the one who gave me a chance and believed in me when I decide to change myself from a rule-breaker into a nice person. Rick is someone that really cares about the players and is the one who is still coding for GamerX, even though he has not a lot of time. Thanks for everything Rick.

Toxic_Ro
    I know you for years now, and I never expected that we ever became an Admin. When you became Admin, you tried to change me in a good person as well when I came back from inactivity. But I never listened to your words. I also want to thank you for the thing you did that only Admin Level 6+ people can see on the forum

Blackbird
    I do remember the times when /GA was a full house of war. I will never forget the awesome times we all had in /GA and other places. You became a good friend of me back in 2009 (correct me if I'm wrong) because both of us were enemies with Arpit_[INDIA]. A lot of people here in GamerX became my friend because of Arpit_[INDIA]. Most of them left GamerX but some people are still here like you!

Remi
    You became a very good friend of me. I'd remember the times when you was almost 24/7 online and ACTIVE in-game. I was worried as well, I asked myself plently of times if you ever took a shower, or taking a diner HAHA. I always tried to help you creating player objects for the spawn zones. But I never passed it with succes.

& you learned me A LOT when I became Level 3. I am still thankful for this. You was busy with your studies but you made time to help me out. Thanks again !

Nate & Mousytom
    Both of them are the most funniest guys ever here in GamerX. The #MOOD video is one of the reasons. I want to thank you guys for the funny times you guys gave me here in GamerX. Drive-by's with miniguns. Mousytom and I vs Nate and "Unknown Person". Also Sanchez rides etc.

Thank you guys for all the things you did for me. Both of you were always nice to me.

Lorsimon
    The one who helped me out when I asked for it. Always nice to other players, no matter what kind of level someone had.

Eclipsor
    Thanks for the funny pursuits we had!

Eliteus
    Thanks for the funny times we had.

Maze
    You became a good friend of me, and believe me.. We will smoke some damn good weed in Amsterdam! xD

Robo_N1X
    Thanks for adding and deleting my clan board over and over again. You was always there to help me!

Wooolly
    You and IceCube were the only Admins which were nice to me when I was a Level 1 Player. I do remember Wooolly's party, thanks for everything!

Pedro
    Thanks for helping me out with my IRC problem.

kqhk
    Thanks for your help and time you've spent on me to learn me some useful things about IRC and other things!

izayou
    Thanks for hanging arround with me and the funny moments we had.

Jafri
    You are one of the most funniest guys I have ever meet here in GamerX (AFTER) Mousytom and Nate. I mean, what man with a good sense listen to Eminem, so funny! We had always fun playing here in GamerX. Killing each other. I miss the good "old times" when BC joined in-game !

Bloodcell
    Thanks for giving me a chance to be a moderator of the Dutch/Netherlands language board when I was a TP.

Lames
    Your sense of humour made me laugh. Thanks for protecting me when higher Admin Level were trying to kill me!

Jan_Nissan
    Thanks for taking over the clan [wW]. I believe that [wW] is in the right hands. Good luck with everything.

Jobu_Janes
    Thanks for the funny moments we had in-game! Thanks for your help in [wW]

Roddja
    Thanks for the funny moments we had in-game! Good luck with Dory! Thanks for your help in [wW]

Nancy
    Thanks for keeping [wW] alive with Jan_Nissan. Both of you were the one who asked me to bring [wW] back. So I did it after a long time!

Adrenaline
    Thanks for showing me your skills with your Hydra, and the funny DMs we had with other people.

Overd0se
    I remember you crying years ago for some bus pictures and everyone was ramming each other. But the results were good enough haha! I still miss you as Admin here in GamerX. You are a funny player.

PUk, Rudimental, OriOn_AlphA, LaCoste, ATriiK, Arpit_[INDIA], rrrr_mn, DuKa_, Gatling, Petio0, Aer00x, POOOPIIN, Campionull & much more
    This people mean A LOT for me. This people are my oldest friends here in GamerX. As you can see a lot of them aren't active here anymore, but still in my heart (no I'm not gay). I have still contact with some of them, most of them are busy in their real life and some other players never came back after the big GamerX crash back in 2012/13..?

Sorry if I forgot one of you.

Nick
    Both of us were almost always in the same clan. We also had our own clans. I'd miss the DM times with you. Thanks for the IRC thing you made for [wW] and the other things you did for the clan.

Cashewz
    Thanks for the information you gave about DM. You learned me some basics. Thank you for your help in [wW]

Thanks to every GamerX player for playing here in GamerX and thanks to every Admin here in GamerX and a huge thanks to Matite!

I will try to check the forums as much as I can. I will never leave GamerX permanently. GamerX is a part of my life.

Take care about yourself people!

I'm out, peace!
    Last edited by Beer; 21-03-17, 01:24 PM.

It's sad to see good faces leaving the community leaving troublemakers behind, and as the famous quote always says, only good people leave, and continue from your mind plus things aren't how they used to be anymore (Hence why I have that custom user title)

I wish you the best throughout your journey, life is better than gaming and you should work on that, nevertheless people see the opposite, you left behind awesome memories ever since I've first met you, and I wish you can leave more memories later (not here hehe ).

Farewell! My friend.
    Last edited by Blackbird; 21-03-17, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Zal je zeker missen, veel geluk in het leven, [wW] zal blijven bestaan ook al ben ik de enige die erin blijft.
      Je hebt je best gedaan om de clan terug te brengen en dit neem ik dan ook met plezier van je over. Ik hoop dat het contact goed blijft onlangs dat je weg gaat en ik zal je heel erg missen broer

Tot kijk!
      Last edited by Nissan; 21-03-17, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Opps
        Man I remember when I was new over here I used to PM U if I wanted any specific event/race/weapons and U never denied it.I feel U r a quite kind hearted persons. I am sure ur friends will miss u alot. Though we r not friends I will miss U too. Good Luck homie fr ur IRL stuffs.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Beer savage leaving >.<. its sad to hear that bro good luck with your life! And visit gamerx when you got free time !
            I always stand out,
            So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

You've decided to leave.. Anyways I'm wishing you to good at life... Cya Beer!
              Also visit us, if you have some free times!

Comment

Goodluck in life mate. I for sure am goin' to miss 'em times in 2013/2014 when it was you n' BURT0NS vs me n' Evil__[e3]/Zeus.

Comment

Take care of you, hopkins will miss you !

RMS's youtube channel

Comment

Sad to see you leaving you helped me alot and you're a real person, Good luck and take care!

Regards
                    Resto_Role

Comment

Goodluck with your real life man , Visit us when you have some free space
                      -Tunisia <3

Comment

Good luck with your future.
                        Last edited by Eliteus; 21-03-17, 06:05 PM.
                        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Take care beer and good luck in your future, i hope you will be back someday

Comment

Sucks that you'd leave instead of hopping on whenever possible hope you still do show up every so often man, hate to see you leave but best of luck in life and take care. You were literally one of the moat genuinely helpful people here. will miss you!

Comment

Good luck in your coming future sad seeing you leaving, hope you come back soon!
                              Good bye Beer <3
                              "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X