X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rackham View Post
    http://i64.tinypic.com/j5dm5c.jpg
    This is how the height bar would look like. It will only be applicable to hunts which are on objects, leading upward. This bar will not let players to know where the goo is and it will not let them to jump exactly to the right way (if there are different possible ways in hp map) because all the possibilities are mostly from same height but leading to different ways and more convincingly end at the same height.
    So we are going from progression bar to distance away from goo bar to height bar? What the hell is going on here?

Firstly, not all goos go upwards in heights, I've seen many goos that start in the air and go down, I've also seen goos that are the same height. I know you said something about admin enabling it or whatever, noooo! A height bar shouldn't be made purely for the purposes of /hp's that go upwards, that is pointless code. Plus I never said it will "show" where the goo is, I said using the percentage of how much is done, can be used to travel to the goo. It's a pointless feature to be honest, the code will have to detect the amount of player objects, their positions, the goos position as well as the players position, all for a calculation that will simply say how much higher they need to go. I don't think so. Maybe Rick would make this happen since he's better than all of us at scripting/logic and can probably find a loophole, let's just wait for his reply.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I'm too lazy to read the discussion. The suggestion itself is good but it seems too impossible to be done, as goo maps from players have different sizes, sometimes even multiple directions, it may follow north then some part in front it would go south, the percentage would be bugged because of it.

Comment

It was rejected already by Rick so thread can be locked.
        KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X