• How to post a ban appeal [READ BEFORE POSTING]

Please use the following format form when requesting a ban appeal:

Your name ingame:
    The time/date your ban occurred:
    The name of the Admin that banned you:
    The reason of the ban:
    Extra information you would like to add:

FAQ:
    Q: How do I know who was the Admin that banned me and the reason?
    A: When the ban takes place you get some information on your chat, there you can find everything you need to know, kindly provide us the information to make the ban appeal go faster and smoother.

Q: What do I do if my request gets denied?
    A: If your request does get denied it probably means that you've used hacks, in such case we do not forgive anyone, so you will be permanently banned from the server.

Q: But it was my brother/sister/mother/father/frog/waldo(?) who used the hacks!
    A: We find it hard to believe in such excuses however, we do give you a chance to prove yourself, if we do get enough proof we MIGHT unban you, even though this is rare, so do not get your hopes too high.

Q: Why isn't it sure that I might get unbanned if I wasn't the one who hacked in the first place?
    A: Well, who can assure us that such thing will not happen again? It is never sure, if it has happened once, it can happen again, this is mostly the reason why.

Q: I'm banned from the irc network.. Unban me!
    A: Although GamerX does operate a part of the irc.tl network, we are not responsible for handling network bans.
    Last edited by Delija; 06-11-16, 11:32 AM.

If you got problems in understanding the instruction, you can find the translation in your wished language here:
    Last edited by Robo; 22-06-17, 04:02 PM.
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X