What have you learned from GamerX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What have you learned from GamerX?

This thread is an open one, we can discuss here what have you learnt from GamerX (in general) from the first moment you joined, and to what extent GamerX was useful and helpful to you...

Let me start, for me in real life: I really learned several things, I learned the true meaning of friendship and love, and the true meaning of family, because GamerX was my second family.. through GamerX Community I was able to know more about everyone's country cultures, religions, languages, etc.. and of course through GamerX I knew more countries that I didn't know before, and became more patient.
    GamerX made me able to deal with people rationally, and it improved my english, compared to the past, and for sure the good friends I met here that I will never forget.

The other side: The experience I got about whole SA-MP when I joined GamerX is very good, I learned about IRC that I didn't know about before, I learned about mIRC Scripting and became a Professional Scripter, and finally I'd say:
    Thanks to GamerX!
    Last edited by Taz; 11-06-14, 04:09 AM. Reason: Edited the title

i learned to have patience, All things are difficult before they become easy ,
    For anything worth having one must pay the price; and the price is always work , patience, love, cookie and money, and time sacrifice , no paper currency, no promises to pay, but the gold of real players we meet <3
    sigpic

Comment

English.

Comment

Originally posted by Kino View Post
        English.
        Same

Comment

Obviously haha I even told my friends the same I've improved my English a lot! And yeah I've learnt to abide by rules and I also learnt to respect other people's ideas. Thanks for that GamerX

Comment

How to spell random words in random languages. And a bit of English too.

Comment

Improved my english.

Comment

Originally posted by Kino View Post
                English.
                Same looool my english becamed better
                And i also made good friends
                Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

Your english got rekt

Comment

Without GamerX I wouldnt have discovered that I had a talent of making really cool Holding objects and pobs. So thank you GamerX.

Comment

Originally posted by CasHewZ
                      became*
                      owwww my bad
                      Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

English lolz
                        Speak Less Work More.

Comment

2 shots , c-bug .
                          brutal killing , annoying , being banned , sniping .
                          Y be a king , when u can be a god.

Comment

Hello
                            yeahh so at last am back after a huge break
                            I have learnt a lot of things from GamerX , I mean it is an integral part of my life
                            1) English ofc , though i wasnt that bad , but yeah i wasnt that good either
                            2)How to stay cool - Just when i joined Gamerx , i was kind off aggressive but the whole TP systme taught me how to control it and reply "b nice and "stop abusing" instead of a bad comeback . It helped a lot in real life too .
                            3) Networking - I have met hell lotta people here at GX , I mean i cannot even keep a count on how many people i have been friends with
                            and spent a nice time .
                            4) Patience - Nothing comes at a blink , patience is the only answer (ofc u not gonna get a level up by asking for it )
                            5) Knowledge - GX made me meet new people , from them i gained so much knowledge about the world the geography and not to be missed "computer knowledge " . I would have never known what is a "script " if i hadnt joined GX .
                            6) MOST IMPORTANT - DONT LET ANYONE PLAY WITH YOUR ACCOUNT OR HAVE AUTOIPLOGIN IF YOU HAVE A BRO/SIS XD

Comment

Much. Especially english... grammar

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X