Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gamer x it was my first server when i install samp
    at the first i am sooooo noob even i got one banned for cheat
    i played with my close friend kamyar0 i played with him every day and he used cheat and he got banned for two time now he dont have any chances to get unbanned
    i hope admins unbanned him
    me and my friend went to challenge he use jetpack in challenge and he said bye bye for ban
    and next i played with my self
    i played and practice more
    i practice with knob and assassin and every day
    they make me good player and i start killing
    but i dont killing my friend i
    after a long time i got banned for rule break
    but now i am good no cheat no rule break and searching for new friends
    when i was a big noob i didnt know what is holding objects when i met a guy from IRAN i ask him how you are using tv on your head he told me some /lhos
    and after a long time i met sizzler he is the best on holding objects he give me awesome holding objects
    and the next is found a big gift
    snow on /ga i loved that
    and next i met with bazid from m4 clan i asked him to tell me how is c bug and sawn off bug he told me all i cant use c bug he told me all and he didint but me alone he is awesome and he told all
    and i frogt to say rebbit told me how can i shoot to rocket with no damage when player shoot me with rocket
    and now i go meeting
    Last edited by Felown; 30-01-17, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Well, Hi hehe ! I started playing SA-MP on 2007 i think my first server was AS most of you won't know it, with my brother dani, than owners decided to close it so we were suggested to join GamerX, first i joined GX was with the name HyperTension if i still remember that i used to play with my brother and khalouda we were algerians it was really an amazing moments than i released that maybe closing the old server which i was playing on, was a good idea otherwise i wouldn't join here i was so happy playing on GX, everyday was a new day and a better day playing here, meeting new friends like Isus the BEST player in pobs was a really funny and cool guy which i really miss since he left sa-mp...than after some months i don't know how that happened but i started to discover new things i started to hang with MWR clan that i after sometimes joined them they learnt me how to race and helped them alot by providing them a website from all old GX clans there was only AC,MWR clans which used to have a forum hehe than Riccor if i can remember decided to make a server by himself so i decided to retire, after that i met Ask, GRX clans which i used to play a lot with Rick since we used to talk the same language (French) than i met some grx peoples like impossible, utkugur and many more members this two clans i really should thank them alot they learnt me many things, they teached me how to play, and getting on a/d, than i tried to join AC for the first time i got denied after that i decided to give a try to SAK Groucho's clan i also got denied hehe since i was not enough mature i was too young i admit ! But after sometimes i don't know how to explain that, i wanted to grow up or to improve i decided to get into A/D the first year was really hard since there was many good players really good, and i was like a newbie to them, i decided to never give up and trained hard, and i'm really proud of myself now but well let's go back to GamerX, after 3-4 or maybe 5years not playing GX i decided to do a comeback and retire from DMs it was a good decision i don't regret that at all i'm really enjoying everytime here with you guys, after i came back to GX like 6months ago i joined Beer's clan [wW] which i really respect and wanted to help them after sometime i got promoted to Leader cause Beer knew that i was somehow different from GX Players i got a quality i decided to clean the clan cause some of wW members were really annoying and being like 24/7 creating dramas which was fuck** up the clan but Beer didn't accepted the fact that i clean the clan he was scared to lose the whole members but well it was a risk we must have taken. After that some bad things happened between me and Delija which i won't explain cause i don't want to remember that i can't even believe that i did that was my first time since i joined GX i'm still surprised that i did a such stupid thing but well no one is perfect and we all do mistakes to learn from, i've did my best to fix my mistakes and change the way peoples see me and i think it worked after that i joined M4 clan which i'm really feeling good being on it.

From 2007 to 2017 to FOREVER. Long live GX!
      Last edited by Cryless; 30-01-17, 08:36 PM.

Dont like me? have a seat with the rest the of bitches waiting for me to give a fuck...Haters gonna hate.

Comment

I spent a good moment by reading all your GamerX stories Thanks everyone for writting GamerX pages everydays

Comment

Once upon a time in 2011, Mousytom (my cousin) showed me GamerX, and I joined shortly after since it looked great. Ez was owner at the time, and I think SA:MP was at version 0.3e.

We both enjoyed building player objects, racing, playing on the stunt maps, and ramming players with large vehicles

By late 2012 I was playing almost every day for hours, and took more interest in building objects. Some time around then (I think), I was introduced to Stefan on Skype, by Mousy and L3g3nd. I think Nicoud was there too. We spent some time riding in Stefan's Hydra plane watching his awesome stunts and chatting.

In early 2013, Stefan convinced me to post a TP application. He Had to Teamview me to help set up my KVIrc since I was a total noob with that stuff. Fun fact, 1000+ score was a requirement back then, while I had about 700 score since I hardly death-matched. He quickly set my score to about 1500

So I posted my first TP application, and quickly got a few no's which was dissapointing (possibly because of timezone difference). However I got a few yes votes and Stefan accepted the application.

Around this time there had been a few host changes and the player count was suffering, especially around my online time where the player count was often around 10.

Shortly after getting TP, Stefan asked me "Think you can handle more?". I said "What do you mean?". Then he set me to level 3 which was a big suprise. He taught me the admin stuff and let me test commands like /jail on Lames

Level 4 came shortly after, I think Robo_N1X set it (as instructed by Stefan). After banning my first player i freaked out for a good minute cause I thought i had banned the wrong player (it wasn't lol).

At level 6, I got to know Left a little bit, since he asked me for help finishing some stunt maps. That was cool because I'd been making objects an wanted to do it. So I began mapping (a lot) and kind of un-offically became in charge of the streamed objects over time.

During that time (in 2014), Matite returned which I was excited about (I had never met him before). Since I was mapping quite a lot, we tested new objects for the GX custom IMG (and closer to 2015 for SA:MP updates too). That was probably some of the most fun I had - mapping in new buildings like /lsapartments, /sfbeachside etc. The chance to suggest new objects for SA:MP 0.3.7 was awesome too.

In 2015, Matite asked Robo_N1X and myself to join management, which was a crazy surprise. And thats probably all the significant events

Some other awesome people I met along the way (sorry if I forgot some <3):

Karl - probably in 2013, we raced together and hang out a bit
          Ruling - around the same time, raced a lot too
          RockingEvilz - we hung out a bit and raced during that time
          Adrenaline/Blackbird - the funniest brothers I've met
          Danyel_D - FAM 4 life
          Robo_N1X - The most helpful and awesome person I've met
          [AC]Bella - who always made amazing looking objects!
          Toxic_Ro - alwaay gonna be friend in my heart yeaea <3
          Breakdown - always had fun racing with you
          Remi - One of the funniest and most chill guys I've ever met
          Pizzaguy, Venera, Cold, Playaz (and the rest of his 'Crazy' clan), Ghost_99, PANZEHIR, Antonio, Hoshi, Troublesome, Wheelman (Ken_v), raiden, Allen, Woooolly, CashewZ, NightmareX, Taker, Roddja, Jobu_Janes, Bibo and Cpt.tall, Julia, Jan_Nissan.

Hope you find my story useful and enlightening >.>
          Last edited by Nate; 31-01-17, 10:30 AM.

Comment

I had no idea you and Moustytom were cousins o:

Comment

Overview of my time at GamerX

I've been playing GamerX for many many years now, and I think I'm one of the oldest active admins, therefore I thought It'd be nice for me to share an overview of my history here.

Before wooolly
              • Started playing GamerX for the first time, probably around 2008, not sure of the exact year since it was long ago, username unknown.
              • Became a Trusted Player, I didn't have to apply back then, and I'm not sure if Trusted player applications existed or not, I wasn't registred on the forum or IRC so things were much different back then.
              • I used the /cd command a lot as a Trusted Player when I wasn't wooolly, I loved that command.
              • I remember the server being attacked by two robots which were spamming the chat constantly, and the admin team had to wait for management, since they were having trouble getting rid of the bots I think (I wasn't admin at this time so I'm not sure why the bots were unkickable, most likely a bug in SAMP exploited by the bots).
              • Arguement with Millie Lilou, lost Trusted Player status.
              • Quit GamerX and SAMP for a few years.
              woolly (Registered)
              • Started playing the server again in 2010. I never forgot the name GamerX and was so happy I could find the server again on the samp server list. Started playing as Woolly (only 2 o's).
              • My old profile in 2010: https://web.archive.org/web/20100201...rofile;u=10121
              • Became good friends with Blooregurd (RIP) and many others, including Rz4ever6, morris, valon, and many more.
              • Was in numerous clans, mostly clans ran by Chrisy (FoX, AC). I left AC and since I couldn't change my name to woolly I used wooolly.
              • Started being referred to as a sheep.
              • Applied for Trusted Player status a number of times, being accepted on the second or third time. The first time I applied I was way too new and newbie, and hardly anyone knew me. Typical mistake that most people make of thinking I was ready when I wasn't.
              • When I got accepted as a trusted player, I had to do the TP test, which I failed first time and completed successfully on the second try. I went ingame and got set as a Trusted Player by Rick I think. Right after being set I timed out for some reason, so I could not thank him, and I couldn't rejoin the game since I had to rush off to school (I was so happy to be a Trusted Player I had a smile all day at school ).
              wooolly (Trusted Player)
              • I was a trusted player around 2010-2011.
              • I was good friends with MoTheHobo, Stefan, Lames, Bloodcell, and many more.
              • Stefan taught me mIRC scripting. He is probably the primary reason why I am study software engineering now at university - he got me hooked on programming.
              • Had a dislike for Hiyah at the time (now I like him).
              • I remember the good old days of when the server averaged 300-400 players.
              • Started using love heart signs a lot <3. I'm not claiming to be responsible for the love heart signs that people use now, though I certainly think I brought a bit more love to the server since it's one of my known behaviours.
              • No old trusted player profiles of mine could be located.
              • I was talking to Stefan and Lames on IRC one night, in January 2011, and they invited me ingame. It was late at night and I said to them I had to go to bed, though Stefan insisted. After joining ingame, Stefan promoted me to Admin level 3. I was so excited I was shaking from adrenaline to think that I'd finally made it to become an admin! I was truly humbled by this.
              wooolly (Admin)
              • I played a few days straight after being made admin, I was addicted to SAMP and GamerX.
              • I was trained by many admins during the beginning, getting taught many useful lessons from Stefan in particular.
              • Soon got promoted to level 4 after a week or so. There was no test back then. I made my first ban later that day.
              • Became good friends with Dani in 2010-2011 and formed the ATM clan. The forum board can be seen here: https://web.archive.org/web/20111125...php?board=41.0
              • By 2012 I was Admin level 6, and seen on my profile here: https://web.archive.org/web/20121009...=profile;u=170
              • When Matite quit GamerX, I feared the worst, though luckily Ez took over as the new owner. I remember when admins were getting together to take pictures ingame to remember GamerX in case it was shut down.
              • Within the first couple of years I'd like to think I served the server well, by banning hundreds (maybe thousands) of hackers.
              • I tried to further contribute to the server by developing IRC scripts, volunteering to help with adding player requested properties, and interacting with players on the forum and via irc.
              • I remember some great moments playing GamerX, like the funny time Lorsimon joined the game under a new name and wanted to create a goo hunt with one object.
              • I remember giving Trusted Player status to various players that had been accepted, and I was given the privilege of being the one to promote someone to admin level once or twice.
              • My activity over the years as admin had gone up and down, though I'd always remained part of GamerX even at periods when I might not play ingame for months at a time.
              • After 4-5 years of being an administrator, I started to lose appreciation of my level. I started getting involved in unnecessary drama with others such as Delija, Northwest, and Dream. I became quite belligerent at times and being very rather insulting towards people. Despite my bad behaviour, I was given many many chances by members of management, and rather than demoting me they often gave me warnings, when really I maybe didn't deserve it. I like to think they done this because they knew I was still a nice guy.
              • I went through a period of getting demoted and getting my level back, before ultimately being demoted down to Trusted Player status. I was still belligerent at this time and even got demoted down to a Player and then finally banned from the forum and my ingame account deleted.
              • I quit GamerX as I was ashamed of the actions I had done and the fact that I'd lost my level. I took a few months break, before returning to GamerX under a new name, DiscolouredFrog.
              DiscolouredFrog
              • I joined the server under a new name, DiscolouredFrog. I didn't do this to evade a ban, since my forum account wooolly had already been unbanned by Rick, and my ingame account was deleted not banned. I did this because I wanted a fresh start in GamerX. I grew tiresome of being an admin, and that may have been a reason for my bad behaviour. I needed a fresh start where I was unknown to all, so that I could once again appreciate the server for what it is.
              • My aim with DiscolouredFrog was to try and become someone new. I created a whole different persona for DiscolouredFrog, where I had to remove all my 'wooolly' qualities such as putting <3's in messages. I tried my best to be undetectable by using a VPN and changing my personality slightly.
              • I wanted to become a Trusted Player, and maybe even an admin under my new username, without anyone finding out I was wooolly. Due to my past experience as an admin, I was able to use my knowledge of the server and its players to quickly get noticed, and within less than I month I'd been given Trusted Player status by Rick without having to create a TP application and without meeting the requirements. He could see I behaved well and had good intentions, and that I was trying to contribute to the server with the GFL event.
              • Soon after becoming a Trusted Player, Delija suspected I was a past player, and assumed I was a ban evader. I was banned for using a VPN (which I used to obscure my identity), and was later unbanned.
              • To continue playing in the server, I agreed to reveal my identity to Delija and some other members of the GamerX admin team. This was kept secret for some time until slowly more and more people started to find out about my identity.
              • I was given my Trusted Player status back.
              • I created the GST (GamerX Stat Tracker), which to date is one of my proudest contributions to GamerX. I was able to create an external website for comparing GamerX stats, which I'm really proud of.
              • I returned to GamerX as wooolly, and I transfered my Trusted Player status from my DiscolouredFrog account to my wooolly account. Once I'd returned, I stopped trying to obscure my identity and allowed it to become public knowledge.
              wooolly (returned)
              • I started playing again with my wooolly username.
              • I played for a few weeks, before I was given an opportunity to prove myself once again, and I was promoted to admin level 6 (I was originally level 7, though I was just happy to be back, so I was more than thrilled to be level 6).
              • And this brings us to present day. I am back playing as wooolly, and I'm back as an admin. After my break away from my admin duties I feel like I now fully appreciate what it means to be an admin within gamerx again, and I won't soon forget it. It also gave me time to calm down, so that I can return as the friendly loving sheep I once was.
              • My activity remains fairly low since I am at university, though when ingame I try and check reports often. I also continue to contribute to GamerX in other ways such as through the development of the GST.

Comment

Oh man, where to begin.

Back in 2008 I have installed SA-MP for the first time with Adrenaline, a few weeks later X_FloW joined us as well, we started a unique clan back then we called it [9mm] along with some members we had hired, I, Adre and X_FloW used to beat the crap out of people, we were basically the Death Match gods back then, we joined as newbies with different names, back then we had roughly known English just the very few basics, all we had done was just fighting here and there and racing (mostly just DM), after a few years of experience, in mid 2010 exactly, I became a bit more strict and understood the rules and of course followed them, I didn't have the Trusted Player status thirst in my mind that time but was being as helpful as possible, in late 2010 if I remember well I posted my very first trusted player application but it was rejected due to negative votes, later I joined [AC] clan and interacted more with racing until I was one of the best racers back then who used to beat Pisadella or whatever his name was, waited some time and posted the second, luckily it was accepted (If anyone is wondering, Adrenaline got TP before me by about 1-3 months in 2010), Admin Incredibly had given me the TP status after it was accepted.

The journey as a trusted player was a bit tiring. Had to leave [AC] clan, as I get older in the status problems pop out of nowhere until I was demoted back to level 1 at 2012 for a month for a few problems, after I got my status back I became less active until full inactive in late 2012 due to university and studies so I didn't have the chance to see how the GamerX community was, then I joined in November 2013 again to see how the community was going and sadly went inactive for a year, until I came back in December 2014, this is when I finished with university, so I wanted to come back again and see how is the server going, plus Adrenaline was convincing me to join so I did him a favour ^^

Then, January 2015 I was abused a lot by Delija, he always does it when he's close to promoting you, and as I said, in 29th of January, 2015, the day I will never forget after being a trusted player for about 5 years, admin Delija had set my level to 3 and then the cookie spam, I still remember how it went, we sat in a black sultan while I was the driver, Delija, Adrenaline and Ghost_99 were on the seats and Stefan was sitting on top of our vehicle, then I see on the screen the promoting message (Was exactly at /L 67).

Shortly after that, Adrenaline set my level to 4 in 7th February 2015 in /gbe, I was trolled that time he said he's gonna test a bug with me but had promoted me, the feeling of banning people was amazing!
                About 2 months, I was given the level 5 by Delija as of 14th of April 2015, I was able to create events and load races, it was really fun!
                Almost half a year had passed with a few problems, dramas and issues had happened, of course, 7 months exactly, in November 14th, 2015 I got the level 6 by Delija as well, now I finally get to stream objects permanently and use the /spoofme command!
                About 6 months later, with a few dramas and problems, I was given the level 7 as of 9th of May, 2016 by Delija again while I was specing someone, until today, the problems and the issues are still happening and I still witness dramas.

I've met amazing people along the way, some were truly fake friends (And they are still roaming around today), some were face-changing, but some were real friends of mine who stood with me whenever I need them.

These are the people I consider real friends:
                Mousytom, Nate, Adrenaline, Beats (We were friends since he was level 5 and I was a tp, used to /ak us a lot), Eclipsor, Ghost_99, RockingEvilZ, Mertens, PANZEHIR, Afum (We used to knife bug each other back in the days), Jobu_Janes (Thank you for that gift!! <3), Kanwar, Beer, Overd0se, Soollaimane, wooolly, Jafri (We had a few issues but now we're as good as a motherfucker :3), Eliteus (One of the smartest students), Evil and X_FloW (And maybe some I have forgotten <3)

And the story continues...
                Last edited by Blackbird; 31-01-17, 11:33 PM.

Comment

In 2012 I bought my laptop to study, however I was very fan of GTA San andreas and I started to play in singleplayer mode (not even imagined that there was samp at that time). So after finishing the game 10 times I decided to research about the game and I ended up finding Samp
                  GamerX was the second server I entered
                  I started playing as any noob with my own real name "WillianX" Then I changed to "W1LL14NX", After these changes I decided to switch to Mr.Crazy
                  Using this new nick "Mr.Crazy" I started getting familiar with the gamerx commands, as well as the bugs that the server had
                  Such as The vortex bug also the error in the /v news-c script that made it possible for you to helikill without being punished
                  I abused many of the commands until I was banned for the first time by breaking the rules (I do not remember exactly the admins that banned me)
                  So I was unbanned and I changed my name
                  I started playing with the account "Guengar" and then "Genga"
                  So I had to stay inactive from 2013-2014 because of the studies.
                  I returned to play in 2015
                  I got angry because I saw a lot of players breaking rules and not being banned / punished and some of these players kept talking to the admins like they were good friends
                  So I went back to breaking rules
                  I was banned again (By admins Blackbird)
                  After being banned I went back to breaking rules but now with more discretion
                  I got punished by ex - admins Lorsimon for doing Drive by with a vortex
                  After that I made my first application for TP
                  http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...ghlight=Gengar

IT WAS A SHAME

After this failure I decided to change my behavior on the server
                  I started to know the rules and respect them
                  Until I met an excellent player who by the way is one of the best so far
                  My friend Golden_eyes
                  He taught me several things about gamerx
                  From bugs to recognizing a hacker
                  So I decided to make my second application for TP
                  (http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...ghlight=Gengar)

And again IT WAS A SHAME

After this new failure I decided not to do any more application for TP
                  I started to see this server as a community or as a family.
                  I became an exemplary player (Behavior / Contribution / Help / Reports)
                  After changing my behavior again several TPs asked me why I did not make an application again
                  Until one fine day the admins (now management) Left promoted me to TP
                  IT WAS ONE OF THE MOST HAPPY DAYS OF MY DAMN LIFE

That rain of cookies fed my pride / happiness
                  Here is a picture of the day after my promotion

So after 4 months I was invited to be part of the teams of admins
                  I obviously accepted and started my temporary journey
                  I had to do a test but I was very nervous and I forgot to say a few things (I had studied the procedures fucking and I ended up (with nervousness) giving incomplete answers)
                  After that you all know, I came back to be TP and I am until today trying to get the money to buy a new computer to play with a reasonable FPS

Conquered several friends from different countries
                  Conquered several enemies from different countries
                  I have seen good and true people
                  I saw mean and false people

I learned to speak 2 more languages (GamerX is culture)
                  That's all, folks

Comment

Mkay, I already posted here but the post was shit so here I go again and trying to remember the most. I started playing SA-MP in November/December of 2013, I remember that my first server was a latin TDM called ''TDM Extremo'' (Extreme TDM). My nickname back then was Dave_Mustaine (@Pacific :v), as we all know, every SA-MP server before 2014 was lag shot, I didn't knew this so I was just shooting at the skins and obviously don't making any damage on them, so I was calling everybody hackers (LOL). The time goes by and my SA gets bugged out of nowhere, I stopped playing until December 2014, by the nickname ''Mr.Pantera''. Let's keep going until November 2015 which is the month I found out GamerX! I was searching for random servers in the Hosted tab and saw it with around 100 players, so I said ''Why not?''. My first nickname here was BusTedzZ I think, I started to became noticed by players and admins because of my DMing skills, I remember back then Nancy had this clan called [AS], so when she saw me DMing she PMed me saying ''I WANT YOU IN MY CLAN'' so I said ''Yeah''. Within these 5 or 6 days before my first ban, I met some awesome people such as Nancy, Eliteus, GenGar and Nick (who was called StackedPizza back then). Nick and Eliteus were really helpful and friendly with me, and Eliteus explained the rules and the things I shouldn't do. I was really surprised with the server, it was soooo complete and entertaining. So after these days, I got banned I think by Lames for ''Aimbot and auto c-bug'', I gave proofs and stuff, and then I got unbanned. Well, imagine this thing but 3 times by different admins. Months go by, I got in some clans such as [M4], [AS], [MM] (I think), and the current one which I really feel a member, [27] DEUX SEPT BOIIIIII. I used to apply for TP status without doing nothing in order to get it, obviously getting rejected the first 2 or 3 times. Then Eliteus and Nick explained to me how to get that status and the things I was doing wrong, I think that I got accepted the 4th or 5th time I applied. I got demoted two times, the first for ''testing'' admins and being kinda rude, and the second for saying the n word.

I learnt maaany things here, I matured a lot since when I started playing I was those kind of DMrs who're always saying ''ezzzzz'' and ''lmao noob why you running? Scared?''. I also improved my english A LOT, met awesome people such as...

• Eliteus, mah homie, the person that explained a lot of GX stuff to me, commands, rules, and other important things that I wouldn't have learnt without your help. I really see you as one of the most funny and at the same time responsable players in here, and I'm really glad that a person like you got the admin status

• Nick/StackedPizza, same as Eliteus here, offered me a lot of help, always encouraging me when I had to post a ban appeal (lol), and also an awesome friend.

• Toxic_Ro, man, I remember I insulted you once and you banned me (my first forum ban I think). Then I and you apologized for the things and started talking and hanging out in-game, to me you're one of the best admins out here, you ban cheaters and you still funny at the same time, and you also a smoker like me so smoke a cig for me!

• Pizzaguy, lmao, probably the funniest player with Burnedgrass, your memes and videos are the funniest thing I saw here.

• Burnedgrass, somehow, you make me remember my brother, you're funny as hell and you can be serious when it's needed, and you also have that ''Your rules are shit I'm not following that garbage'' attitude that I love.

I'm probably forgetting a lot of names, but damn, this is such a nice server, leaving the features aside, it has a lot of amazing people playing in it, it's more like a family rather than just a SA-MP server.

Comment

I love reading these Histories of GamerX they are so emotional.
                      [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
                      [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

I started playing sa-mp in January 2011, sa-mp has just updated to 0.3c. I've been playing some other servers before I found out GamerX. It was far more entertaining than the other ones I played in. My first nickname was batmen_storm(yes, with 'e' lol). I played some time without registering, but around March 2011 as good as I remember, I registered with the same nickname. The most intriguing thing back then was the goo hunting. There was literally a goo hunt every hour. The server used to get full with around 400 people every day and that brought a lot of joy as well. The guy who taught and guided me was chain_narak (lots of respect to him) after that I met some cool people such as Dani, wooolly, Rebel, Destroyer, Boykanu, Cashewz(remember the veryhardgoo sets? XD)... and the list goes on. Just a month after registering, I decided to apply for a trusted player status, even tho I was too new, unexperienced and not ready, and as expected, I got denied. Later, I think July 2011(then I started using my current nickname batcold), wooolly decided to create the ATM clan, I was one of the first members along with dani, Hyper_7(later renamed to Aer00x) and Rebel. The following months were really joyful, we have had fun all the time, and for me that was the most amazing time since I joined. As 2012 came I was convinced to apply for a trusted player status and this time I got accepted, that happened in March 2012. I still remember the moment when Roddja set it to me, asked me to enable my godmode and kill her for no reason at all lol(back then godmode was disabled when you kill the person) and I did it, still couldn't see what's the matter of that but it turned to be a prank lol. Gradually the server started to decrease it's player count, but the fun and excitement was still on level. In 2013 I started doing lots of player objects sets mostly for goo maps. After the events system was added, I started to create event maps also. In late 2014 I stopped playing sa-mp because of playing call of duty, anyway in mid 2015 I got back and found out some old pals got back as well, ever since I'm still here enjoying the server and its company.
                        Last edited by Batcold; 01-02-17, 02:46 PM.

Comment

*Warning* This is long as fuck!

So lads this topic is going crazy and I wanna put my story out there before the thread dies and goes back to silence. My time in GamerX is not anywhere as old as the others. In fact I am so new that I'm so shocked how far I've come in such a short period of time. I will go into detail with this so grab your popcorns or whatever it is you eat while reading stuff. (Do people still read )

Before GamerX - 2013- Aged 14-15

I used to love GTA series. I wanted to pirate them all. I was able to pirate San Andreas somehow. I got to know the game well by playing it a lot. I used to do myth investigations and I still remember getting scared from it. As time went I was called by a real life friend to play SA-MP. I played 2 days with him in some random server. I was not enjoying myself so abandoned it. I got into the modding community though making modifications through Sanny Builder. Unfortunately my real life was fucked up, living in a bad neighbourhood I lost my computer and various other devices in a robbery. At this moment in time I was mostly spending time outside away from my dad with friends, this was a bad move as I developed bad practices, involved in gangs and being a dickhead overall. Few people from my group including myself did not like the way we were going on about life. I decided to do stuff differently, so started a little business with friends (recording video business) and joined the Army Cadet force. I was still getting involved in some bad shit though however life was certainly taking a good step. Grades at school were always high but my behaviour and attitude got teachers hating on me.

GamerX Early Days - Feb/Mar 2015 - Aged 16

I joined GamerX at around the February / March 2015 roughly along with 3 of my real life friends (one of them being Miley[27]) and our main reason was for business purposes only. However the first time I was kicked (don't know by which admin or if it was auto) for some cheats, think it was fast run hack. Anyways I removed all cheats (somehow I was a good boy). We'd come ingame to record funny commentaries and basically just fuck around for entertainment, then leave. Here's a video I edited out, it was such a noob video with shit edits lol but nonetheless we improved our video editing skills through the years:

My name at the time was "ComradeRicky" yes XD! Before that, my names were Peanut_Romano, Ricky_Pucino and then this name 'ComradeRicky'. I was really annoying at this point, like very - I was rulebreaking a lot and insulted too much, I even captured me rulebreaking in a clan war video (PS. Shout out to Admin Burnedgrass):

We were really getting into clans so we decided to make them our tags, [COMRADES] - it took us hours to figure out how to make clans. So I added the tag and used my real life nickname "Siv" and added it too - [COMRADES]Siv, here is the forums account I made for it:

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/member...7-COMRADES-Siv

During this time we were studying some rich boy stuff in "Business Studies" at school, so we would make jokes and impersonate a typical Elite behaviour. I don't know why but I decided to name myself [COMRADES]Elite from those jokes (weird). It was this time period where we were getting into a lot of rivalry with other clans, although the only clan that cared to fight us was [FORCE] clan, we were also allies with [ELITE] clan. We'd break so many rules, it was crazy! We'd Skype while doing all these mischievous stuff.

GamerX Main Story Start - September 2015 onwards - Aged 17

Gameplay

This was the time when all my real life friends left SA-MP to go off and play other games since they were getting bored and didn't see GamerX from a view that I did (Miley kind of did). Anyways, GamerX for me was crazy at that time, I saw an event that was for TP's and admins only and I kept feeling left out. However I really liked the whole community so I set it as my goal to become a Trusted Player. Considering I never read "Read before posting" thread in the TP section - I applied the first time (without even 100 hours) but somehow admins voted normally, but of course with "No" as their votes.

Around the same period, maybe a bit before (August) I met with Burnedgrass (who used to hate me as admin xDD), Persil_420 and Ariana_Grande. These people were and ARE one of the best people I met in GamerX, at the time they were talking about the American Rap shit and I was into it so I joined in. From there on wards we used to talk every day about music as well as random stuff that we still talk about to this date. Oh and I will never forget Twitch who I once caught in another server, I saw him in GamerX as "Jurggy", I was so happy to see him and we'd hang out all the time, he was the type of person I could talk about GamerX stuff with (rather than more personal stuff which I speak about with the other 3 I mentioned earlier). Finally I met this "girl" called PacificaNorthWest, she was sooo helpful and such a perfect player, we used to DM and kill everyone we saw at the rich spawn point. It turned out to be Pacific, a man XD.

I soon left [COMRADES] to join [27], Miley also wanted to join as he could relate to a lot of the shit we'd talk about. As [27]Elite, I'd still record videos for YouTube, and I'd also cringely try to help out, when in reality it was just me being desperate to get TP, here is a small clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIns...ature=youtu.be

I posted my second app, of course it was going to be denied since writing shit using the /me isn't "helpful" it's just being a bot lol.

So I had to wait another month until November, unfortunately I had an Army camp for a whole week therefore didn't "seem" active, nonetheless I did get a few Yes' but got No's from Blackbird and Adrenaline on my 3rd application. I started hating the two of them and thought they just didn't want to see me as a TP. Lorsimon wrote a huge essay on how I could improve and in the end gave me a neutral vote.

This essay of his would set out to help me for the next month to become the "Best player that I could possibly be". I was heavily requested to post my TP app by Twitch. So on the night of 31st December 2015, I finally posted an app. Within 4 hours I got SOOO many positive votes, and got accepted the next morning (1st January 2016) I came on. I logged on and Cashewz brought me to him to /gs and enabled my Trusted status. I was so happy, like very very happy. Main reasons I got it this time round was I was extremely active, was being myself at the same time, was reporting a lot and most importantly helped to bits! Additionally my forum activity was crazy, being the TP to reach the most amounts of thanks on forums as soon as attaining the status.

GamerX TP - January - August 2016 - Aged 17-18

As a TP, I really declined and went lazy, became a really bad player, I often broke forum rules, got into arguments and got forum warned for it. I didn't realize how bad a player I was till late, but I will try focus on other stuff that happened in that time period. I met a lot of new/old players at this stage, some of the best being lorsimon, [AC]Mike_seven, Travis, EETFUK (Domination). Had awesome times chatting to all of them and having debates and whatnot! I then got into mapping a lot, I started off really shit - and no one liked my maps (I look back and puke at them), Robo also told me it was shit and gave me tips on how to improve them, without much time I improved so much that I was invited to the "Official GamerX Mapping Team" by Left. My maps were very well appreciated by Managers this time (Don't know about 'At the time management' Robo lol).

So I was obsessed with mapping, I was doing it almost all the time, it was during a time I was mapping a /ga map, a guy called Resto_Role (NeuroX[M4]) PM'd me and was begging me to be his friend and was extremely annoying me about wanting to level up. From thereon I made him my student, I wasn't a perfect teacher and didn't make him perfect either but I made him improve by SO much from his original self. I love this fucking guy now, it's nice to see the transformation from such a shitty player to a decent player (Of course I can't control each and every actions of his so don't blame me if he fucks up in the future ). NeuroX now is probably not known much by other TPs but he is definitely a real person being himself to everyone.

Also while being in the mapping game, I met this funny guy called SaxBoy who came around GamerX (properly) around the same time as myself. He was really into mapping and produced fantastic maps, I was sooo impressed about him, he taught me a lot of stuff and we spoke a lot through Teamspeak. At some point we were probably some really close friends, as we shared a lot about each other and came true to each other. We made an awesome event together, it was an LSS called Beachview Ruins.

Time progressed, I witnessed the demotion of lorsimon and was awestruck. Unaware of the reasons, I wanted to work with him to try make GX something that was hopefully a better place. An example was that we were trying to get in a TP suggestion that a lot of Trusted Players wanted, we got a reasonable amount of support. Another example where I shamefully argued with Delija for something that was pointless (but I still feel I had a point) but I had to get my message across, I delivered it in a rude manner. Soon I spoke to Delija on IRC and I came across the truth and learnt many stuff, here onward I stopped acting like dictator but still at the same time try to make GX a nice place along with lorsimon.

GX became very dull for me after most the 27 members went off inactive, I got a bit serious and lost some sense of humor I used to possess. It was sad and ingame I did nothing but map, help, report or be afk, contributing on forums. I won't say I was completely alone, I had SaxBoy, Jafri and Maze that I'd talk to regularly, but it never felt the same, I didn't feel like I had someone I could call "my typa guy". However 27 made a Skype group, we decided dates to meetup ingame and spend time and stuff was getting better. Once when we had a meetup I was with lorsimon in a car, we were driving and we were joking around, I saw some people speaking Balkan, I decided to say the only thing I knew how to say in that language which was:

[16:25:45] <@GX-17> [131] Eliteus[27]: pusi kurac balkanaca
                          At the time I didn't know what it meant at all. However by the looks of it, admins all thought I knew what it was so I sort of ruined my reputation for them. I know it sounded cliche "OH I didn't knowwww what it meantttt" but seriously I saw "one" visitor message between Jafri and Pedro, thought it looked and sounded funny - without doing research on what it meant I proceeded to use it. Fuck me. Anyways this affected my supposed admin suggestion which was going on at that time. However somehow a few days later...

GamerX Admin - August - now - Aged 18

8 months after being a TP, on the night of 20th of August 2016 I was called to IRC by Delija telling me that I was in trouble. I was really unsure and scared as I thought I did yet again something wrong. For my surprise, I was being promoted to level 3:

<Delija>: yes excatly
                          <Delija>: We, Management team think you are good enough to be level 3, so would you like to join us ?
                          <EliteusIRC>: Most definitely
                          <Delija>: no?
                          <EliteusIRC>: I meant yes I would like to level up to level 3
                          <Delija>: ah alright
                          We discussed about some stuff and then I was called ingame - and was set the level 3:

It was a really stressful week after that, I was promoted alongside my good friend, SaxBoy and a cool person, Rebel. We were working really hard for the Level 4 test, these 2 had their tests before me and I was really hoping they would pass (so that I'd know it was easy) but they scared me and failed. I was shaking even while watching Rebel's test. Because of that, I approached my test really stressfully but I was trying to keep my cool and take my time, after a long hour or so, I was promoted to Level 4 on my first try, I was so relieved after it, but then my mum was shouting and calling me downstairs, so didn't have any time to properly celebrate lol. I would love to thank Blackbird sooooooooooo much for teaching me really well, you are the best teacher man, I'm sorry for hating you after my 3rd denied app lmao! xD

As an admin, my GX life really transformed crazily, I had 3 cool people join my clan, mi old friend Pacific, batcold and Glator. One bad thing is, as a TP, I met many TPs, and sadly I have to say although you all are kind to me, I feel it's an image a lot of you put on. As a TP, I was ignored by many supposed "serious" TP's who used to hang out with me a lot before, there were also some TP's that joined newly and practically ignored me. However as I got admin, suddenly I notice them talking to me more. I did not like this, it is understandable from newbie players but from TP's I would not expect that. Anyways a lot of stuff changed and I learnt a lot about the server and individual players (and about admins themselves).

Admin life made me get abused and get closer to Jafri, he is a funny and a weird dude but he is a real mandem who is undercover of a really mature guy. I used to talk to him a lot, and as time went I got promoted to Admin Level 5 after being abused by Delija and Jafri:

Since then, I have been trying contribute by being active as possible and appreciating my position given by Management and Owner, Stefan. By suggesting ideas and making the 10th anniversary GamerX trailer (which by the way is exploding!)

3 months passed and I got promoted to Level 6 by Left although he almost gave me a heart attack (See GamerX quotes for info on what happened). Nonetheless, I was extremely happy and will continue offering my service for (hopefully) ever.

People list - Not all players mentioned in this list are people I would like to thank or anything, these are simply mentions for those that played a part in the story.

Old and Gold

LorSimon[27]
                          One of the best managers, I think if you and Delija had some more understanding, this server would be the BEST we have ever. You are one of the players that love to think from the players perspective (Even as an admin) and I really appreciate that for you. I hope you get unbanned and are able to come back to have fun with this community. Main reason for everything I've done for the community is partially by being inspired by you.

Burnedgrass[27]
                          You used to hate me. Then we became love buddies jkjk xD. You are for real, my g, you aren't scared to express yourself and I really like that of you. You can be funny when you want to be, you can also be very serious too which is good.

[27]Persil_420
                          I love you man, and I hope your real life issues can be sorted and you can play ingame with us to commemorate our old days. I hope stuff goes well for you bro

[AC]Mike_seven
                          Hopefully after your service at the army, you can come back to the community and stay active! You are mature and are knowledgeable, you also have a lot of banter (sorta like me overall). Love you too man!

[27]Ariana_Grande
                          One of the most loyal GamerX players in my opinion, you used to be soooo active and I used to see you all the time. Unfortunately real life is a bitch, I hope to see you again with the others to talk about our old days!

Twitch
                          You changed man, however still will remember you and you are still a good guy, hope to see you back active too!

Myra
                          Hilarious, all I can say - miss you!

Pacific
                          Capability to be perfect, not wanting to show it. You are a straight forward person and aren't afraid to put your opinion forward, and for that I love you bro, just chill out at times lol.

Cashewz and Jafri
                          First Admins that I saw and asslicked. Kind as shit and I love the weirdness Jafri. Keep it up!

Beer
                          I remember that marathon I ran with you, still one of the memorable moments in my GX story, I don't know why I remember it so well and why I liked the marathon run so much!

Middle of the story

- NeuroX[M4] - So much support from you and I appreciate you so much, don't forget that!
                          - Rest of the [27] Squad - You know why I chose you to join 27 and you know why I like you guys!
                          - SaxBoy - Thanks for riding along with me halfway through my journey! We shall continue! Continue mapping too man!
                          - Toxic_Ro - I know we don't get along well anymore but back then we used to call each other twins back then and I remember those long conversations we had on IRC about life/GX and everything in general.
                          - Seven_Of_Nine - Confusing guy but I love talking to him, plus he's basically a London G! So respekkk!
                          - [7NA]Heartbeat You know why! DACHIE!
                          - All those admins, ex admins who voted yes on my TP app - Reason is clear and stated!
                          - Soolaimane - Loved Dueling you back when I used to be interested in DMing!

Later in the story

- Blackbird - For all the awesome knowledge you gave to me, I won't let you down...ever!
                          - Delija - For giving me an opportunity to be in the admin team! Appreciated despite all the things we went through!
                          - Stefan - Main reason for my adminship
                          - Left - For giving me an opportunity to be in the Official GamerX Mapping Team
                          - Rick - For appreciating my mapping skills after I improved and for coding GamerX and keeping it alive and thriving!
                          - Adrenaline - Funny as fck and supported me a lot
                          - Evil_Boss - Most helpful player ever and tried sooo hard! I appreciate his efforts, unfortunately he isn't active nowadays and ignores me

Special Mention for Mousytom - He's hilarious as shit, a new video will come out soon of us trolling some peeps!
                          Last edited by Eliteus; 09-03-17, 08:33 PM.
                          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Ok, i guess it's my turn to post my story, so i will start with the first thing which is how i joined Gamerx. First time i started playing samp was in 2011 so after finding samp at that time i started playing it everyday with non-stop and i was so damn noob back then i didn't even know how to play neither how to register into a server, so i kept searching everyday for a good servers and then i found Gamerx and joined it, I don't remember with which nick i joined as i was using different nicknames everytime so after entering the server at that day i didn't know what to do cause i had no idea what's the different between a role play server and a freeroam ones then i met a friend from there and we started talking to each others and he even gave me his facebook, the day after i had to quit playing samp for some reasons. After 2 years i would say at the end of 2013 is the date when i decided to start playing samp again so i installed it and started looking for the server that i've played on last time and after 1 day of searching i couldn't find it neither i could remember the name of it, so i had to play on another server and that's what happened i found a great server and decided to join it, although the server was awesome but there weren't too much players there so it was a little bit hard to make some friends that's what made me go again and start looking for Gamerx (I didn't know what was it's name back then ) then i remembered the guy i was playing with and went back to facebook and started looking for him until i found him and fortunately he was still active on both fb and gamerx so after i asked him he gave me the ip and i was so damn happy finding the server which i liked the most, after i got into the server and again i was still so damn noob i even turned into a big hacker/rule breaker 'lol'. I was getting banned everyday by different admins and i was always evading my bans and after 2 months of hacking and rule breaking i got bored from that and i tried to change my self and play like everyone else does and respect the rules, after 2 months i met some people and tried to get some "friends" , after that a guy whose name was sharkfan ( who's known as grimvirus now i guess ) he told me to go and make a TP application and i wasn't even registered on the forum so he taught me how to do that and after posting my 1st tp app it got denied of course because admins still couldn't trust me after the things that i had done before and i tried to work harder and get to be trusted in their eyes and after one month i posted my 2nd app and it also got denied as not all the admins trusted me but it wasn't a problem for me and i had to wait another month then i just went back to the server and started playing normal and stopped acting like a " help bot " , so after posting my 3rd app or 4th i don't remember i got accepted and it was at the end of 2014 and then after i entered the game and i saw the promotion text and they started the cookie rain etc.... since that time and i am trying my best to help new players knowing the commands and all the stuffs about the server. In 2015 i thought i was going to leave samp for ever as it was my first year in the university and i had to study hard to pass it and after 1 year i came back in august 2016 or September and i found lots of things have been changed even the people that i used to know many of them have left.

I guess that's my "Gamerx story" hope i could've thanked everyone that i met here in this server but i will have to write 2 pages xD . so i will just say thanks to everyone for making Gamerx the best server

Comment

Hello GamerX community,
                              My story is a bit weird but yeah it's quite interesting as well.Around February 2015 my brother and his friends used to play this game A LOT and i used to watch it laying beside my brother on the bed(He didn't even let me play this game back then),however one day my brother fell asleep and i quietly turned on the laptop and opened the game.It took more than 30 minutes to think what name should i choose ,but in my country people call ''Sax'' which refers to a cool guy[But whatever i didn't know people would call me ''Sex'']and of course I'm a boy so named it as _SAXBOY_. Damn,it remembers me of the old days.When i opened the game i saw different spawn selections such as Medic,Police,etc.[To be honest i didn't even know what it meant]After pressing the spawn button,many players put a $69 bounty on me and i was kinda confused as i didn't know what 69 meant.However,i didn't even know what commands to type and how to type it[Didn't know you need to write by pressing the T button],then i joined the skype call and joined the Group conversation where my brother used to talk with their friends and play so that i could know where they are.I muted my mic so that they cannot hear me.Gradually i came to know about the commands such as /cz1 /mg3 and /event xD[WE USED TO PLAY AT NIGHT ONLY THOUGH].
                              One day i sought my brothers permission so that i could communicate with their friends and play.From that day onwards i started playing the game regularly and got addicted.I was like one of the greatest ''CAPS ON'' guy who used to write everything in capitals.I was such a big NOOB that i used to enjoy a lot by writing caps and used to break each and every rule.The friends of my brother who are QUITE FAMOUS IN GAMERX are Obese,PastoRichards,Brian,Eight,Hululululu aka Natiputi and_JEFF_ .After few weeks we thought of creating a clan which was named as [BD]Bangladesh and we started to recruit some members for only 10 cookies sounds weird as we were.We used to join to play SHIPCTF only[Hats off to left for such great mapping skills].We the [BD] clan used to like Cashewz a lot[Not kidding] as he used to load SHIPCTF whenever we demanded and never used to ignore our pm's which most of the admins did.Back then,cookies meant a lot to us and we used to type the /rocket command a lot so that we could kill each other and increase our kills.Our territory was /gr2 and /grove and we used to stay and wait for someone to come so that we could kill him.At the end of June 2015,I registered my name so that my stats would be saved.Even after registering i used to write in Caps and i still remember ''Lames'' was so annoyed by me that he used to mute me for 5-10 minutes still i didn't rectify my mistakes[Kept doing it again and again].During July i saw Obese getting Trusted Player[Didn't know what it meant though] and i was very jealous as he told me that he got Level 2 wth some extra benefits,i thought i should even try for Level 2.I registered on forums in October and posted a Trusted Player Application where i got denied and was immensely upset.However i met this guy Breakdown on teamspeak and gradually we came to know each other so well that we used to come to teamspeak everyday and used to roam together a lot.He was like a saver to me because all my Bangladeshi friends left the servery due to studies except Obese.I asked Breakdown how do you map?he told me to read /pobhelp and from then "Mapping'' started.I created my first hp and barely finished it[Sought Mertens help a bit].I was so into mapping that i didn't even use to report or care about whatever is going on the chat.I used to join GamerX for only mapping and to have a conversation with Breakdown(Best guy i have ever met in Gamerx).We used to have so much fun over teamspeak,i actually got bored making hp maps[Made more than 70 maps]so i thought of making some event maps.Applied for trusted player again and got denied for not reporting.Applied again and got denied again for getting jailed by Eclipsor as i behaved quite bad with him[Apologies].I thought of not applying anymore until i think i'm capable of getting the Trusted Player.Later in December,Breakdown intoduced me with Kanwar[2nd best person].We three used to be like one of the best buddies.After making event maps i was driving my car and passed through a stunt which was created by Mertens and thought why shouldn't i try as well.Later,i started making stunts and it went quite good.I didn't know the command to color the objects and asked Mouystom(A friendly guy) to teach me how to color the objects and he showed me everything in briefly and i'm thankful to this person as he taught me something which enhanced the objects even better.Later i decided to post a Trusted Player Application for the 5th time(as requested by Breakdown)and got Accepted,I was so happy that i almost ran the whole house.I joined [ATM] after getting the status and became a member of it.We used to have so much in [ATM] such has hanging around,making jokes,etc.
                              After getting the Trusted player status,i worked harder so that i could contribute to this server by creating some extraordinary objects which i did by making some stunts.Later i met this lad Eliteus on teamspeak(I actually met most of my close friends in teamspeak).We together started mapping where else he used to call me whenever he needed me and whenever i needed him as we both were good in almost all aspects regarding objects.Our bond actually became stronger(I hope it remains forever even if GamerX is closed down).Eliteus and I made and LSS map together which is known as BeachView Ruins.Eliteus supported me throughout my half journey.Later i met two lads who is a great guy,MaxSafy and EvilBoss.MaxSafy used to disturb me a lot regarding helping him with maps and i never refused,i guess xD.After making stunts i was invited to ''GamerX Mapping Team'' by Rick.During March 2016 i was invited by Rick to the GamerX Test Server so that he could show me some challenge maps,I made some challenges which consisted of Monster Truck,BMX and one of the best ''THE TUBES''.Rick was so impressed with my mapping skills that he told me that he would ask Matite so see my tube maps[I was quite excited but sadly Matite was inactive].So here is where my hard work paid off,It was 19/09/2016 05:32am.I woke up and went to the bathroom to do ''Oju'',got ready to go to the mosque for Fajr prayer and thought of checking IRC where i saw a pm from Rick that ''Could you come in-game'',he scared the shit outta me trust me.I went in-game,then he told me your behaviour has changed and that we received a complain about you,i was like wtf is going on.Boom he set my level to 3 and the cookies spam appeared.I was literally fell on the ground and was thinking is this for real?I pinched myself and yes i finally convinced myself that i got Level 3.I was very happy,but became more happy when my friend Eliteus got level 3.However,i failed my first test and was very sad but somehow passed the second test.

So yeah guys this is what my story is,i hope i didn't bore you guys.
                              Thanks to Nate(for guiding me through objects)
                              Thanks to Breakdown[Why did you leaveeeeeeeeeee]
                              Thanks to kanwar[Come back bro]
                              Thanks to MaxSafy[Don't leave]
                              Thanks to Nancy for being there and the one whom i can talk with my native language
                              Thanks to Eliteus for being there throught the half journey
                              Thanks to Cashewz for teaching me and loading my hp's and Ship CTF
                              Thanks to EvilBoss for entertaining
                              Thanks to Rick for motivating me to make more maps
                              I'm sorry if i have missed some of your names.
                              I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY A LOT AND I MEAN IT
                              Last edited by Zed; 01-02-17, 06:10 PM.
                              *StarBoy*

Comment

Originally posted by SaxBoy View Post
                                Eliteus and I made and LSS map together which is known as BeachView Ruins
                                Holy fuck I forgot to mention that in my story XD
                                I'm going to load it right now ingame xD
                                Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X