No announcement yet.

Your GamerX history!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of the stories are fun to read I should probably post mine one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodcell View Post
      Some of the stories are fun to read I should probably post mine one day.
      Do it, sir! I want read your big story

Comment

Not sure where to start. I joined SA-MP around 2007 I believe. When I joined, SA-MP still had a "official servers" tab, and GamerX had a euro and usa server, both of which were very active.

I can't remember when I officially started playing GamerX, but it was probably back in 2009. I remember playing with all the old peoples - za, CombatQueen, PurpleGirl (of which i had a massive crush on back then), and ofc Matite.

Sometime around 2011 or so, I was invited to the Admin Team. Sadly because of having massive Attention Deficit Disorder, I kept on leaving SA-MP - so I decided that it was probably best to stay a TP (and to be honest, Hiyah was always picking on me.. Whatever, he was a BOAT-head).

While I don't play very often, I will always remember GamerX, and I will always support it.

Now it's 2017, and I've "left and returned" more times than I can count.

Rick always picks on me for this.
        You are the sauce for my chicken

April Fools:

Comment

I joined GamerX at Nov 2011. I still remember my first nickname [VN]Troll (didn't know how to register after 1 month playing, lol). I was surprised because there were many Vietnamese players (compared to other servers) so I decided to play here.

My first impression is when I asked for weapons in chat, a guy told me type /k for rocket and /q for ammo. I typed /k so many times and still confused why I couldn't get rocket. Finally, somebody told me it was a troll. Later on, I joined [beat.vn]. Actually, it was more like "kidnapped". These guys said if I don't join them, they will find me and shoot rocket till death. We rode motorbikes, insulted each other every minute and shot anyone (rocket, again) who dares to "approaching" our territory (around /gr10 and /veronika). At that time, there's only 1 thing I didn't understand, why they never run out of cookies (I found out they changed names and transferred cookies). I was very bad at dm so I can "abuse" rocket only. I spent all day to follow and beg them for cookies :P I met Driftoto, this guy teached me about "rocket bug", it was like "magic" with my cookie factory . I started know about ATM clan then I met CandyChip and Hunter95. They were clan leaders. I joined ATM and made a lot of friends (Fap_Shinoda, Kel, GeniusPobs, ...). We used to play together everyday (building objects, killing, racing). 2012 has been a great year for me

In 2013, I got TP status after 3 chances. If I'm not wrong, Robo_N1X is the admin who set TP status for me (thank you again, Robo!). Later on, many thing has changed (ATM closed, most of my friends are in-active, new GX forum? ...). I found IDC clan and had sub-forum (now is ATM clan sub-forum). I don't remember exactly the time (around 2014 - early 2015) but one day, Dani came back and re-opened ATM clan. He asked me to merge IDC to ATM. ATM became great once again but I have to be in-active due to study.

In 2016, I came back and got invited to admin team. (Thank Robo_N1X, Bibo_Lilo and other admins for making me who I am today). It means a lot to me

I have never been warned or banned (actually 1 wrong ID ban :P) but there's only 1 thing that makes me regret (until now): I used to "stalk" Nate twice ( at that time, he was TP) when he was making p-goo. Sorry about that, Nate :P

Comment

I start playing SA-MP at the end of 2010 Maybe (not remembering),i play SA-MP TO 2012 then i left it for 1year and i back at 2013 and still playing to 2018,7years ON SA-MP

Comment

• Eliteus
              Eliteus commented
              Editing a comment
              This is "Your GamerX history!" not "SAMP history"

• CyRaX
              CyRaX commented
              Editing a comment
              lol oky it's SAMP and GamerX history i joined 2016 on gamerx and i left and i back in new acc

• I joined GamerX just when 0.3b released. Well it was my first server in SAMP.
            • I don't remember much in my early days except Death matching at /GA and /MG3 minigame. Used running weapons and rockets a lot.
            • Got jailed frequently for using /skydive in Goo hunts made by streamed objects and teleporting during fights.
            • Befriended a girl named Demi and later found out that it was a guy. Had severe trust issues afterwards xD
            • Was pretty active and helpful (once i got to know many commands). Joined [AC] clan.
            • From all the positive votes I got i decided to apply for TP and got it.
            • I was so interested in TDM.. Attack and Defense bases which all clans were playing at that time..Training clan wars, etc. But members of [AC] clan were so bad back then.. They didn't even know weapon bugs(C bugging was against the rules) and none of the members were interested in DM.
            • So i decided to leave AC.
            • After a few weeks I started to play in G-Revolution X [GRX]'s server which was an A/D bases server. Everyone was a Pro in GRX. I developed my walking weapon skills and C bug with them there.
            • By this time GRX were wrecking Top SAMP teams in a GTA:T Tournament. I decided to join GRX and worked hard towards it. I didn't Tryhard that much for becoming a TP but I did for joining GRX.
            • I still remember my application got denied instantly by Memoli (one of the best snipers in SAMP imo), without any reason. Other Management members came in my support and re-opened it for voting. < That was a great feeling. Got positive votes from the rest and joined GRX.
            • Played a few Training clan wars with them, had loads of fun in-game with them and in their IRC channel.
            • Shoutout to all the members of GRX - Impossible, UtkUguR, Kezman9, SmackThat, Blooregurd, Memoli, Boykanu, t4k3sh1, Gtking616, Mazunga7, MrSolid95X, rko7, Xavrail, Izaike, J0hn_X, Sobe, Remi, ChickenTikka, Huffle, iTunes, Titan and my homie RanJith.
            • Then I had to leave GamerX for my studies.
            • Returned back 6 years later in late 2017 out of nostalgia.
            • Surprised to see server still existed and I still had TP status.. Though with way less players..but with many cool events, good players, everybody c-bugging, skin shoot [Lag shoot was way more difficult], etc.
            • Seemed like I lost all my DM skills. Took some time to get used to skin shoot
            • Was still using GRX tag.. became friends with members of [AK] and Beer invited me to join [AK].
            • Considering all members of GRX moved on with their lives or started playing other games I decided to apply for AK and joined.
            • Being ignorant about Rules and doing some stupid acts, I got demoted.
            That's my GamerX story so far. I still have massive respect for GRX and I wish I had something better than this potato PC to play with them.

Comment

• Madara
              Madara commented
              Editing a comment
              i liked that

• CyRaX
              CyRaX commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice one mate and gl

• Skyler
              Skyler commented
              Editing a comment
              your Story was good
              one of my Favorite stories on GamerX History
              Last edited by Skyler; 23-09-20, 03:50 AM.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X