Your GamerX history!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will tell it with more details now

I joined first around 2011 and player under the name of .Stanley. (the account still exists), when I used to be part of a brazilian GTA community and my first and oldest friend in GamerX [.ZF.]EduardoFH85 showed me this server.

I was just the kinda that didn't care so much about things. My favorites activities were rocketing at /ga and build objects (even if I wasn't soooo good at it). I made several /hp maps (which seem to be the main activity in server as there weren't events/chases in that time) and was always asking admins to create it. I never applied to TP back there because I didn't even know what was it, I not even registered a .Stanley. account in forum. From that time I remember Cashewz and Atena_Girl. She id the one that banned me in that account for calling her "nigga" somewhen in 2012. As I though I would be banned forever, I didn't join anymore.

Then I came back in the end of 2014 as Baumgartnet, a wrong spelled german surname I got from a player on my FIFA. I joined cause I missed drive cars and use guns haha. I used to be a good player then, this time I was wanting to get TP status. But as I always got in my nerves because rulebreakers that I reported and actions weren't taken (in my vision THAT TIME), I started to swear at everyone and got bad reputation, until I got banned two times, once by Cashewz (meet him again!) for spawnkill (YES SERIOUSLY) and once by Lorsimon for racism (i had problems with turkish player Dream and called the Turks of many "bad" names).

Then I came again in the end of 2015 as PacificaNorthwest. This is the most confused part. Why did I pretend to be a girl? More attention and easy things for me (yes seriously) that worked anyway AND for disguise because I had a fear to be recognized as Baumgartnet and get banned. I was somehow perfect player and met many of my friends now in this time, as PotatoWasTaken, GenGar, Eliteus and (AGAIN!) Cashewz. I got TP in my first try, with 45 days and ~130 hours ingame. Keep being good (I got my manor this days) til 26/10/2015 when Stefan caught me (actually I was being suggested to the admin team - Pacific as admin is so probable as Leicester winning the Premier League). I accepted my mistakes and said who I was. I got back as Northwest (burned down the Pacifica) and got my TP status back, opened the M clan. So, came up the confusion with wooolly (who I reported and nothing happened - don't worry I'm ok with him now) and Blackbird (demoted for controversial reasons in the following day of my wooolly's report). I say controversial because some admins like Rick didn't agree but in the end i was demoted. These things together made me SICK of administration. In this time, I was a huge critic of admins, in many ways. I guess some people still have a bad look over me because that. I reported wooolly more two I think and as i was being drama queen for trying to get justice (some admins I wont name agreed with me in the case) I started to not give a single fuck to rules then Beer banned me for teleport in fight. I made ban appeal weeks later, got accepted but left GamerX some time after.

Came back in July 2016. I was a good player in all, except by behaviour. I sweared to anyone I saw breaking rules. But, after talking with my friends Gengar (who became TP) and Eliteus (admin now), I chilled and joined TP team again after two tries. I was being normal. Burnedgrass invited me to 27 (ma bois) and I was happy as my great friend Eliteus was there and I met more nice guys like batcold! The things were going okay here until I saw an injustice happening to my old friend EduardoFH. I helped him and asked for demotion because some "snake behaviour" within TP team (I wont tell more, who should know it already know it).

Weeks later, Delija (this man is a great man) talked deeply with me and gave me back the TP status. Since there, nothing here noticeable has happened haha.

My thanks:

GenGar: My best friend ever in GamerX, he is a nice guy and we are always checking cheaters and helping each other.

Eliteus: I owe TOO MUCH to this guy. Friends since PacificaNorthwest, he said I was his inspiration (thats cute as a fuck) and always help me when I get on my nerves. Also always tell me to keep fighting. YNWA bro.

Heartbeat and batcold: Great guys, love talking about football with them and chilling out (especially with bat since we joined 27)

PotatoWasTaken: I fucking love you girl, I wish we were still closer as in M times.

Old [M]ates: That clan was my happiest time here, thank you all.

Delija: The voice of justice, best admin we could have.

Nancy: Gonna miss you, you hot sexy body.

[27] bois: I love being one of you. We are fucking great, nigerians!

[.ZF.]EduardoFH85: Showed me server and my oldest friend.

TinaRex: Miss our funny times in Kik, Rexie :3

Jafri: FUCK YOU

Cashewz: I don't know how you are still my friend lmao

And a very very very special message for:

MarisaKirisame: I will never forget you. We had something special, more than a game friendship, I really loved to spent nights and time together. You are still my crush. Forever in my heart Mari, I hope you come back, GamerX wasn't the same without you. My inspiration, my happyness, my love.
    Last edited by Pacific; 01-02-17, 06:34 PM.

Comment

I started to play SAMP in early 2009 and played randomly in some servers, I joined in stunting server and addicted to play everyday, I joined GamerX and i loved it very much also added it to favorite list but unfortunatly, I was range banned from irc for using cheats and evaded ban, At the late 2010, I joined GamerX back and everything goes good till late 2011 but sadly i was range banned again for bad behaviour and evaded ban, After a year passed, I joined gamerx again at mid 2012 and range banned again for massive rulebreak and evaded ban but in irc i asked for apologize for everything and got unbanned so i conrtolled myself to not break any rules and started playing till mid 2013 as my bad time started and i was punishing by admins for rude behaviour and
      closed to get ban so i decided to quit the game and uninstalled...

At september 2016, I saw a post on forum that "everyone unbanned" so i decided to play again and
      now i'm matured so i tried ma best to deserve trusted player status now, I started my peaceful journey here now and im not the old guy now, I'm very good boi :3

PS: you don't need to grab popcorns for this short weird history of me
      Last edited by Bazid; 02-02-17, 03:59 PM.

Comment

You were right Bazid Your story is in good length not a movie Type.
        To have Popcorns
        [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
        [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

I found GamerX server back in 2009 and started to play by myself. During this time I didnt really talk to other players however i still felt that GX was the best server interms of the admins, tps and players and was generally an atractive server to me.
          My first friend was DieseL_o4 (a tp from Timisoara). Diesel helpped me alot interms of getting to know the server a little better although he eventually left and I have no seen him since.
          I then started to become friends with some vietnam players such CandyChip, Hunter95, [ATM]driftoto, BeatVN clan. This was an enjoyable time for me and I had a lot fun. Eventually these players also became inactive and I began to play alone once again.
          In 2011 i downloaded cheats and got banned by admin [AC]Gotnitro. After my ban i became bored of the server and didnt play for a long time until 2013 when I became friends with Ez for quite a long time.
          As more years passed Ez started to become inactive and I played alone again. In 2014 i applied to become a trusted player and also to join 7NA clan.
          7NA clan became my new ingame family, we had a lot of fun together at this time. When 7NA closed, I was sad for quite a long time. This caused me to become bored again and I started to break some rules (which resulted in my demotion).
          I came back in 2015 with my new friends Mousytom and Garrix. Currently they are best my friends in real life.

To be honest, GX gave me a lot of sad and fun memories. At the moment my work is extremely busy, leaving little time for GX. I plan to come back when I am free. I want to say thankyou to Rick as he gave me a big chance to be TP again.
          In my opinion, Gamerx really is the best server in samp.

Some other awesome people I met along the way are fernando, Nate, garib_admi, flogrils, Zarky, Toffee, Golden_eyes, Kaz0ke, WarWithMind and 7NA members. <3

Comment

Too many long stories, so I'll make mine short.

I started to play SA-MP around 2010/2011 (still remember servers used to be packed, good old days),
            but two years later, I quit playing. Don't remember if I played Gamerx back then since I played
            many servers, mostly DM. When I returned in 2014, some old friends were gone; luckily,
            I met a great group of friends (they're inactive). Joined Gamerx around mid 2015 and you all know the rest
            (not much history haha). It's been a great time playing here and a big thanks to Genga & Cash for all the help.

Comment

My story begins like this:
              It was the year 2013 when I installed the game, and I wondered: what it will be like to play online. The thing is that I got into google, and I went to the samp page to download it.
              I entered the game for the first time and had no idea how to speak English, so I dedicated myself to pure shooting and breaking rules at that time.
              Over time I started to meet people who speak Spanish and they explained to me about the rules, penalties and awards on the server as I play.
              In 2014 I started to learn more English as they talked in the chat, and at the same time I learned new things in the game, but the stupid thing was: I WAS 5 MONTHS PLAYING WITHOUT REGISTRATION. I felt stupid at the time and I wanted to quit the game, but I wanted to stay because I had met friendly people and they helped me in the game.
              By the end of 2014 I only knew how to use weapons like the M4, Rifles and combat shotgun, but I had no idea that the '' C-bug '' existed so I asked in the chat who taught me how to do c-bug, and some M4 members started teaching me and practiced on the walls of Bone County and at the same time I learned how to be a good player; Reporting, helping, without insults, and respecting administrators.
              Already in 2015, I already had experience in the game, and I began to help those in my time zone to play on this server(They did not know English) and also taught them to speak basic English so that they "saved" haha
              In the middle of 2015, I applied the TP application for the first time, but I was denied for the following reason: I HAD NO IRC, or I had but I registered 1 day ago, I do not remember exactly, I waited for the time needed to reapply, and In September of the same year I became TP; I felt happy to be someone important in the game, with the effort and with the help given to the newbies
              2016 ... The worst year of all, it was a downgrade, first I accused of insulting the annoying players, I asked the demote, later I had problems with a player (I will not say the name, you know who I mean) Which accused me of insulting him (which he did the same, was not mature in my place) but the problem was mine and I take consequences.
              1 month later something changed my life, I started like 2013, I began to insult and break rules, and I took the ban.
              I asked for the break and almost did not accept it because I had lied and I had problems with IRC making me go through another person. That was very dark coming from me.
              Until little by little I returned to be as it was in 2015, DIES MY LAPTOP.
              From August to December, I was active on IRC and in the forum, talking to my friends inside the game
              In 2017, already collecting the money to buy the new laptop, I was going to the cyber to pay 2 hours to play samp one Saturday ... It was already a lot without playing and I missed the whole community that made me be a good player in the game.
              And now in February I came back definitely to the game and I am more active than.
              It got long this haha, I hope they read it.
              Regards, Jordi.

Comment

played the game the day it came out becos my bro had it and I liked grand theft auto. I was a little squirt at the time but who cares
                I had wanted to mod the game just like I saw in the videos for a long time so I waited until finally 2009 when I got a good pc.
                Modded for a while until I found out there was multiplayer so I was like "wow cool lol"
                Played multiplayer. Got banned from several servers for 'health hacks' (but it was because I had crap ping from crap internet at the time)
                Joined GamerX around sa-mp 0.3b. They didn't ban me. I found out you can build stuff with player objects and thought it was the coolest thing ever.
                I was building random stuff for the next few months until it got lame for me so I left.
                I came back and it was fun again and I was more skilled at building stuff.
                I established the fundamentals of trying hard during 2014 (c-bug and stuff) but it was pretty boring to try hard so instead now my fav command is /k
                I now constantly return to the server from time to time but can't build anything because of some sort of mouse bug that I can't seem to get around on my current pc.

The funnest thing ever for me though was car jacking the people in the mod garages when I was still kinda new to the server. (The rules said it wasn't funny but it was so damn hilarious)
                "You died... but you are still in the race!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey View Post
                  played the game the day it came out becos my bro had it and I liked grand theft auto. I was a little squirt at the time but who cares
                  I had wanted to mod the game just like I saw in the videos for a long time so I waited until finally 2009 when I got a good pc.
                  Modded for a while until I found out there was multiplayer so I was like "wow cool lol"
                  Played multiplayer. Got banned from several servers for 'health hacks' (but it was because I had crap ping from crap internet at the time)
                  Joined GamerX around sa-mp 0.3b. They didn't ban me. I found out you can build stuff with player objects and thought it was the coolest thing ever.
                  I was building random stuff for the next few months until it got lame for me so I left.
                  I came back and it was fun again and I was more skilled at building stuff.
                  I established the fundamentals of trying hard during 2014 (c-bug and stuff) but it was pretty boring to try hard so instead now my fav command is /k
                  I now constantly return to the server from time to time but can't build anything because of some sort of mouse bug that I can't seem to get around on my current pc.

The funnest thing ever for me though was car jacking the people in the mod garages when I was still kinda new to the server. (The rules said it wasn't funny but it was so damn hilarious)

You Forgot to say that how you became the Champion of the Samp

Comment

i joined in Gx in 2007 (i guess ) i was player from MEX clan (olds players knowns), after in AC clan ... im a very very old TP (maybe some players knowns ) yep my english its like my now shotting (very bad )

Comment

I started playing SA-MP in the spring of 2008 (can't remember the month exactly, but it was the beggining of April I think), when I saw my brother playing it for the first time, we were both really amazed about it, we used to play the normal GTA San Andreas a lot, we used to mod cars and stuff, however. We started playing together like always, on a server named "World of stunting", which died after some time. After we found out the server died, we discovered GamerX by the "Internet" SA-MP Tab in May 2008, we both were amazed of the server's amazing features from back then. The server had around 300 players and everything was so crowded, sometimes I had to wait until someone would quit the server so I would join. The in-game chat was moving super fast, you couldn't even write something because it was so heavily used by such a big number of players, it was really popular back in the days. I remember my name in-game was "Ert" back then.I couldn't speak english as I was pretty young, even tho I tried really hard to make myself understood sometimes. Me and my brother were spending a lot of time playing this server, /m41 and /mg3 were our favorites, you could have always found us there fighting for hours straight, it seems so dull to do that now, but it was so much fun back in the days! However, I have changed my name to Toxic_Ro at this point and I started playing alone sometimes, until I got myself banned for some reason which I don't remember, and obviously I had no idea how to make a Ban Appeal, so I accepted the idea that I won't be playing it at least for some time.

We came back in 2010, back when the Goo feature has been added to the server for the first time and back in the days when the cookies were really really important to people. Until 2010, I improved my english a bit, even tho' it was still horrible and hard to understand, but I made a few friends. I befriended Jewels, Diesel, [DR]AlcHoLiChRiS and Purple_girl. Here's the period where I started learning a lot about the server, website and trying to obey the rules, but not even 2 months have passed and I got myself banned by Fernando because of my brother who joined and insulted some Admins. (It was really tough back then for someone who would insult an Admin). My brother has left SA-MP and I started playing it again in 2011, where I made even more friends, my english was understandable at this point, and I was really willing to be a TP someday. I tried to help where I could, I was making a lot of player object sets for goos, I befriended Adrenaline, which was my best friend back then, and still is one of them even today. It was all good until, of course, I did something stupid again and I got my cookies reseted to 0 when I tried to duplicate them (I had no idea that's illegal lol). After that of course I got rage and I started insulting Adrenaline and a few Admins (Sorry Adrenaline about that, haha) I said I will never join again and bullshit but I accepted it and started playing without the cookies. I applied a few times for TP but I was always getting rejected because sometimes I was getting really rage and I was breaking some rules when Admins were not looking at me.

I knew I had to change in order to be a Trusted Player (my goal back then), so I played by the rules until 2012, I was playing regularly now, I was making myself known among the players, making more friends and I remember I joined my first clan [MXC] when Wazer and Ador have invited me, I was really happy to join it. I remember AtenA_GirL and Kaz were some crazy admins back then, but for some reason they were always so nice to me, Kaz even gave me a lot of cookies when I got scammed by some player which never gave me back the icecreams as promised in the "trade". Everything was nice and well, I was ready to apply for Trusted Player, but some problems have occured with my PC, which caused it to not even start. I came back at the end of July 2013, I was really determined to get the TP Status this time, I followed every rule, I was always on IRC and I really did my best, until I was unfairly banned by some Admin which is still an Admin here (I won't give any name), and my Ban Appeal was denied for no reason. I started evading and hiding my identity because I was afraid I will get banned again, and I was really excited to play after 1 year of inactivity. Not so long after, Delija and Left (which were level 7 and 5 back then), have questioned me a few times if I'm Toxic_Ro, I said I'm not, but in the end I admited because I realised Delija was the kind of guy which you can't hide anything from him lol. I was allowed to play again with the name "Toxic_Ro", but with the stats reseted, but that wasn't a problem to me. I really followed the rules and tried to keep my calm, so in october of 2013 I did another application which was rejected, the second one in november which was rejected too, and the one I did in 12 December 2013 was Accepted. I was so happy I managed to get to the Trusted Player Status, from this point I have started to play like 24/7, I didn't even have a life, my life was: sleep-school-gamerx and repeat. Even the Admins have asked me what I do in real life and if I even have friends haha.
                      Mousytom, Nate, Ghost_99, Danyel_D (Dan now) and Delija were my best friends back then. I spent a lot of time in making objects and even lot more time on the TeamSpeak GamerX server too, with guys like BURT0NS, Nicoud, Stefan, Dunga and a few others. I had a lot of good time early in the morning when I was supposed to sleep because I had school a few hours after that.

I mentained my good activity, and 8 months after I got the Trusted Player Status, on 13 August 2014, I was rewarded with Admin Level 3 which was given to me by Monno which pranked me at the time. I was driving on /ga, when Monno messaged me "You are not to be trusted anymore", and set me to level 1. I started asking myself what did I do wrong and I was really about to quit the game because I was feeling so bad, but I asked him for my TP Status back, he said "Ok" and gave me Admin level 3. I played until 9AM without even going to the bathroom, I slept 1 hour then I came to play again because dude, I was so damn excited about the Admin, you can't even imagine. At level 3, I had a lot of difficulties when I had to follow the checking cheaters procedure because there were lots of commands to learn and a lot of things to read and I felt like everybody was looking at me and judging me.My teacher was Lorsimon. He did his best to teach me everything I know now, and as I was still too excited about the new status, I didn't take the Administration too seriously, I even got demoted once but I got the last chance, which I didn't waste.

I got Admin Level 4 on a day after my birthday (25 August 2014), and I remember my first ban was someone who used "Car bring". I mentained my good activity, I was always in-game, and when I wasn't, I was checking the forums constantly (even when I was out).I got Admin Level 5 on 1st of November in 2014, Admin Level 6 on 28 June 2015, and Admin Level 7 on 29 December 2015. I played a lot of time on this server, hella lot more than it shows on my stats because of the data loss and my account resets, which didn't happen just one time. I miss the 2009-2012 guys, I lost the contact with so many old friends, rarely it happened when I saw them joining again after a few years and they actually recognized me (Happened with Beer when I was TP). I was banned like 10 times, range-banned once and kicked/muted/jailed a lot, I can't even remember exactly how much lol, I did like 7 TP Applications and I was never demoted for anything, luckily.

I was really addicted to GamerX, this server really changed my life because I learned a lot about other people from other countries, I learned speaking English by playing this game, and I learned how to behave and have patience in general. I grew up with this server, it really means a lot to me and I'm really happy to see it alive even after almost 11 years of activity! I'm really thankful and I don't regret spending a lot of time here. Thanks for reading!
                      Last edited by Toxic_Ro; 19-03-17, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Ro View Post
                        I learned speaking English by playing this game
                        Great! way better that learning from google translate (which kinda sucks), great story!
                        PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Toxic, not planning on reading your book XD
                          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Hello everyone. I started playing GTA SA in like 2008 probably and start with it's multiplayer(SAMP) in like 2009 or maybe in the end of 2008. I started with a RPG server called West Side(Kinda useless to talk about it) but anyways whenever I used to get bored of playing that same server for hours, I came up with a new name everytime and start playing GamerX, DM around for like 5-10 minutes and quits, just to get rid of my boring moments. WS is the place where I met [Ask]Eye who actually invited me in GamerX.

Later-after I was so attached to RP servers instead of other servers, like spending like 7 to 8 hours or so everyday on them. But I was still like playing Gx like sometimes whenever I was getting bored and all but wasn't really attached to it in those days as well. So for like I was kept playing RP servers till 2012 or a little more. So when I quit playing those serious aka boring servers. I decided to play GamerX.

Starting in GamerX was quite hard for me though because I never spent more than 10-20 minutes in GamerX before so after I start playing, I was quite active here as well but it was kinda making me mad cause every second person here was DMing and I actually suck in DMs (Still I am lol), so making new friends here was just [Ask]Eye and Ez and a two or three more players(Don't remember their names anymore.=( ), I was kinda shy player like not really talking with every next person I see or having fun with random peoples but just driving around like an idiot and all.

After shit-loads of months when I actually starting to know about the rules and the newbie guides. Getting to know the stuff like staff positions and all like Trusted Player. And in those days it was WAY to hard to be accepted as a TP so it was an impossible task for me but the interest of becoming a TP was probably like a dream coming true. So I start helping around newbies, guiding them about the every little stuff and all - becoming way more active, like 5 to 6 hours per day. While checking the other applicants for TP status who put a lot of effort in their application were getting denied for their little mistakes. As for me, I was never got banned or probably never got kicked for any legit reason.

So later when it comes to applying, I was quite scared because I was thinking that I might get denied because probably I'm not that type of person that they are looking for. I was probably out of my sense when I was applying for TP because checking every other app was scaring me. So in those days, the best decision I made was to make a perfect application and show the admins that how do I deserve that position. I probably spent 4 to 5 days on making my application. Writing a paragraph about why I do deserve that role. I wrote every true part of me in that paragraph and when I was mentally satisfied with my application. Later that day after applying, when I get back on my laptop; checking the decisions of admins on my application was like fantastic. I couldn't even describe right now about how I was feeling that time. Most of admins had positive thoughts on my application. And later I got the TP status on 06th of April, 2015. And since then, I'm still doing my best for the server as a Trusted Player.

I know I wrote a huge-ass essay, sorry for that. Thanks for reading it though! :like:
                            PS if anyone wants to check my TP application so Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Left View Post
                              Toxic, not planning on reading your book XD
                              I only read 3 first lines for all stories
                              -Tunisia <3

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Ro View Post
                                I started playing SA-MP in the spring of 2008 (can't remember the month exactly, but it was the beggining of April I think), when I saw my brother playing it for the first time, we were both really amazed about it, we used to play the normal GTA San Andreas a lot, we used to mod cars and stuff, however. We started playing together like always, on a server named "World of stunting", which died after some time. After we found out the server died, we discovered GamerX by the "Internet" SA-MP Tab in May 2008, we both were amazed of the server's amazing features from back then. The server had around 300 players and everything was so crowded, sometimes I had to wait until someone would quit the server so I would join. The in-game chat was moving super fast, you couldn't even write something because it was so heavily used by such a big number of players, it was really popular back in the days. I remember my name in-game was "Ert" back then.I couldn't speak english as I was pretty young, even tho I tried really hard to make myself understood sometimes. Me and my brother were spending a lot of time playing this server, /m41 and /mg3 were our favorites, you could have always found us there fighting for hours straight, it seems so dull to do that now, but it was so much fun back in the days! However, I have changed my name to Toxic_Ro at this point and I started playing alone sometimes, until I got myself banned for some reason which I don't remember, and obviously I had no idea how to make a Ban Appeal, so I accepted the idea that I won't be playing it at least for some time.

We came back in 2010, back when the Goo feature has been added to the server for the first time and back in the days when the cookies were really really important to people. Until 2010, I improved my english a bit, even tho' it was still horrible and hard to understand, but I made a few friends. I befriended Jewels, Diesel, [DR]AlcHoLiChRiS and Purple_girl. Here's the period where I started learning a lot about the server, website and trying to obey the rules, but not even 2 months have passed and I got myself banned by Fernando because of my brother who joined and insulted some Admins. (It was really tough back then for someone who would insult an Admin). My brother has left SA-MP and I started playing it again in 2011, where I made even more friends, my english was understandable at this point, and I was really willing to be a TP someday. I tried to help where I could, I was making a lot of player object sets for goos, I befriended Adrenaline, which was my best friend back then, and still is one of them even today. It was all good until, of course, I did something stupid again and I got my cookies reseted to 0 when I tried to duplicate them (I had no idea that's illegal lol). After that of course I got rage and I started insulting Adrenaline and a few Admins (Sorry Adrenaline about that, haha) I said I will never join again and bullshit but I accepted it and started playing without the cookies. I applied a few times for TP but I was always getting rejected because sometimes I was getting really rage and I was breaking some rules when Admins were not looking at me.

I knew I had to change in order to be a Trusted Player (my goal back then), so I played by the rules until 2012, I was playing regularly now, I was making myself known among the players, making more friends and I remember I joined my first clan [MXC] when Wazer and Ador have invited me, I was really happy to join it. I remember AtenA_GirL and Kaz were some crazy admins back then, but for some reason they were always so nice to me, Kaz even gave me a lot of cookies when I got scammed by some player which never gave me back the icecreams as promised in the "trade". Everything was nice and well, I was ready to apply for Trusted Player, but some problems have occured with my PC, which caused it to not even start. I came back at the end of July 2013, I was really determined to get the TP Status this time, I followed every rule, I was always on IRC and I really did my best, until I was unfairly banned by some Admin which is still an Admin here (I won't give any name), and my Ban Appeal was denied for no reason. I started evading and hiding my identity because I was afraid I will get banned again, and I was really excited to play after 1 year of inactivity. Not so long after, Delija and Left (which were level 7 and 5 back then), have questioned me a few times if I'm Toxic_Ro, I said I'm not, but in the end I admited because I realised Delija was the kind of guy which you can't hide anything from him lol. I was allowed to play again with the name "Toxic_Ro", but with the stats reseted, but that wasn't a problem to me. I really followed the rules and tried to keep my calm, so in october of 2013 I did another application which was rejected, the second one in november which was rejected too, and the one I did in 12 December 2013 was Accepted. I was so happy I managed to get to the Trusted Player Status, from this point I have started to play like 24/7, I didn't even have a life, my life was: sleep-school-gamerx and repeat. Even the Admins have asked me what I do in real life and if I even have friends haha.
                                Mousytom, Nate, Ghost_99, Danyel_D (Dan now) and Delija were my best friends back then. I spent a lot of time in making objects and even lot more time on the TeamSpeak GamerX server too, with guys like BURT0NS, Nicoud, Stefan, Dunga and a few others. I had a lot of good time early in the morning when I was supposed to sleep because I had school a few hours after that.

I mentained my good activity, and 8 months after I got the Trusted Player Status, on 13 August 2014, I was rewarded with Admin Level 3 which was given to me by Monno which pranked me at the time. I was driving on /ga, when Monno messaged me "You are not to be trusted anymore", and set me to level 1. I started asking myself what did I do wrong and I was really about to quit the game because I was feeling so bad, but I asked him for my TP Status back, he said "Ok" and gave me Admin level 3. I played until 9AM without even going to the bathroom, I slept 1 hour then I came to play again because dude, I was so damn excited about the Admin, you can't even imagine. At level 3, I had a lot of difficulties when I had to follow the checking cheaters procedure because there were lots of commands to learn and a lot of things to read and I felt like everybody was looking at me and judging me.My teacher was Lorsimon. He did his best to teach me everything I know now, and as I was still too excited about the new status, I didn't take the Administration too seriously, I even got demoted once but I got the last chance, which I didn't waste.

I got Admin Level 4 on a day after my birthday (25 August 2014), and I remember my first ban was someone who used "Car bring". I mentained my good activity, I was always in-game, and when I wasn't, I was checking the forums constantly (even when I was out).I got Admin Level 5 on 1st of November in 2014, Admin Level 6 on 28 June 2015, and Admin Level 7 on 29 December 2015. I played a lot of time on this server, hella lot more than it shows on my stats because of the data loss and my account resets, which didn't happen just one time. I miss the 2009-2012 guys, I lost the contact with so many old friends, rarely it happened when I saw them joining again after a few years and they actually recognized me (Happened with Beer when I was TP). I was banned like 10 times, range-banned once and kicked/muted/jailed a lot, I can't even remember exactly how much lol, I did like 7 TP Applications and I was never demoted for anything, luckily.

I was really addicted to GamerX, this server really changed my life because I learned a lot about other people from other countries, I learned speaking English by playing this game, and I learned how to behave and have patience in general. I grew up with this server, it really means a lot to me and I'm really happy to see it alive even after almost 11 years of activity! I'm really thankful and I don't regret spending a lot of time here. Thanks for reading!
                                TL;DR: I was a bad boy and now I'm an Admin.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X