X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom hitsound

Title
    Would be nice,if it even is possibru.

Are you talking about the /hit command? else if you're talking about bullet hit then that already exists i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Glator View Post
      Are you talking about the /hit command? else if you're talking about bullet hit then that already exists i guess.
      I dont think you got me.

I am suggesting to add an option to chose a custom hitsound, the sound when you shoot someone.

Comment

There is a command: /ths (/togglehitsound) which allow you to enable/disable hit sound.

Comment

Originally posted by CandyChip View Post
          There is a command: /ths (/togglehitsound) which allow you to enable/disable hit sound.
          Read title pls.

Comment

For everyone that doesn't understand, he wants a custom hitsound, for example every time you hit someone you hear a dog bark

Comment

Shoot:__________ "DING"

Comment

Originally posted by CasHewZ View Post
                Shoot:__________ "DING"
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDATrWhmlQQ
                I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

I got used to the hit sounds but they did annoy me a lot at the beginning so custom ones if it is possible would be great.

For all that didn't understood like someone above mentioned there is /ths /togglehitsound cmds that can be enabled/disabled when u type it. It's activating a sound every time someone hits you or shoots you and a different sound when u hit some or shoot him.

It's a very helpful cmd when u got laggers against you.
                  Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
                  WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

+1 here
                    I mean, it would be really nice if you could chose between some sounds
                    And it can be boring sometimes, so adding some would be really nice
                    Last edited by JoseriuL; 22-06-14, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Suggestion added in GamerX 4.1.0.

Feel free to send me some Hitsound set suggestion (with sound ids).

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X