Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566

Thread: Leaving/Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_[99] View Post
    Going to be inactive due to school, but i'll try to be active on irc and forums.
    Good luck and Come back soon.

Laptop in warranty, inactive some days.

Quote Originally Posted by RMS View Post
    Laptop in warranty, inactive some days.
    I want to see you in game but good luck with your laptop
    Mr.SK73[wW]-Wild West Member

I will be inactive from April - Juny for job purposes. I will miss you all boobs, i can be online in-game till 31/03/2017.

Note: I already started being inactive earlier because i was in job phases & i went a trip to my Village and there's no internet cafes or network connections. I didnt even bring my laptop so i would like to say good luck to all boobies around here . I can be active in forum but when i find netcafe i will try to join in-game till 31/03.
    Last edited by AlexM; Yesterday at 02:32 PM.

Egyptian Trusted Player ♊ NeuroX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexM View Post
    I will be inactive from April - Juny for job purposes. I will miss you all boobs, i can be online in-game till 31/03/2017.

Note: I already started being inactive earlier because i was in job phases & i went a trip to my Village and there's no internet cafes or network connections. I didnt even bring my laptop so i would like to say good luck to all boobies around here . I can be active in forum but when i find netcafe i will try to join in-game till 31/03.
    Sad to see you in-active zombie Good luck.

Hope to see you soon sista! ;_;

Tunisian Trusted Player Death_Eater's Avatar

Hope to see you soon in-game mr.boobs <3 take care noof