• Welcome Back brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_Hawk View Post
          Welcome Back brother.
          Originally posted by Krrish View Post
          Welcome Back!
          Thank You Guys !!

Comment

• Going to be inactive for 4/5 days due to a vacation to Hurghada, Egypt (an amazing place).
            On my way..
            "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

• Enjoy buddy

Comment

• Going to be inactive for the next 5 days, I'll be back at Thursday (skiing trip)

Comment

• Originally posted by Cold View Post
                  Going to be inactive for the next 5 days, I'll be back at Thursday (skiing trip)
                  Bye, Happy journey and take care,
                  See you soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cold View Post
                    Going to be inactive for the next 5 days, I'll be back at Thursday (skiing trip)
                    Happy journey, take care and have fun

Comment

• Every time I see that Paige posts here, I think she's gonna leave gx and I say YEAAH!
                      But unfortunately she just wishes the best to somebody else

Comment

• I will be inactive for 2-3 weeks due to the fix of my laptop, I have no idea to fix it, so I will wait for my cousin who is in Argentina to come back to Chile to fix it, put drivers and install windows 8.1.better safe than sorry.
                        During this week I played a lot of people who were in the game they were all friendly with me and I was happy to see them all so active
                        I know it was short the time I was but I enjoy it very much ♡ but I will come back soon and I hope they remain active and behave well! I thank you very much and I have a lot of affection and appreciation to the community.
                        I'll see you guys soon!
                        Ps: I will be active in IRC and in the forum from my cell phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jordi View Post
                          I will be inactive for 2-3 weeks due to the fix of my laptop, I have no idea to fix it, so I will wait for my cousin who is in Argentina to come back to Chile to fix it, put drivers and install windows 8.1.better safe than sorry.
                          During this week I played a lot of people who were in the game they were all friendly with me and I was happy to see them all so active
                          I know it was short the time I was but I enjoy it very much ♡ but I will come back soon and I hope they remain active and behave well! I thank you very much and I have a lot of affection and appreciation to the community.
                          I'll see you guys soon!
                          Ps: I will be active in IRC and in the forum from my cell phone.
                          Hope to see you soon Jordi Good Luck for your PC
                          [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
                          [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

• cya
                            Cold aka hot :d

Comment

• I Would like to inform you that I will not available from 13-Feb-2017 to 10-Mar-2017 due to my school annual examination, so guys I would definitely join after Examination. Bye Bye till Examination

Bye Bye Frnds

Comment

• Originally posted by WarWithMind View Post
                                I Would like to inform you that I will not available from 13-Feb-2017 to 10-Mar-2017 due to my school annual examination, so guys I would definitely join after Examination. Bye Bye till Examination

Bye Bye Frnds
                                Bye WarWithMind I Will miss you goodluck with your exams mine are coming too...
                                [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
                                [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X