This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WarWithMind View Post
    I Would like to inform you that I will not available from 13-Feb-2017 to 10-Mar-2017 due to my school annual examination, so guys I would definitely join after Examination. Bye Bye till Examination

Bye Bye Frnds
    Bye WarWithMind I Will miss you goodluck with your exams mine are coming too...
    [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
    [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

• Going inactive for 3 months maybe (till may) due to school, study and exams.
      "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

• Originally posted by Dodo View Post
        Going inactive for 3 months maybe (till may) due to school, study and exams.
        Good Luck Dodo! Got a good califications♡

Comment

• Heyo people. It was a good time hanging around with you all. Gamerx will surely go down in my memories. So to come to the important part, too much shit has been served on my plate at the moment. So it`s about time I pack my bags, and prepare myself for what`s supposed to be "life". I wish that the journey would have lasted longer, guess I joined Gamerx at the wrong time. I joined because I wanted to improve my skills with the Sawn Off, and the plenty of ammo and dmers eased up the task for me. I think I`ve achieved what I`ve wanted to on SaMp, and it`s about time I look forward to doing something more in my real life. I got targets, and I definitely won`t succeed by spending time playing video games. Hence, I decide to bid my final farewell to Gamerx on 24th of this month. Thank you all for the good time, god bless <3

Comment

• I will miss you Lie Bye have a great time in your life

Comment

• Originally posted by LoG View Post
              I will miss you Lie Bye have a great time in your life
              Thanks, and the name`s Lei xD

Comment

• Peace my pal!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lei_Wulong View Post
                  Heyo people. It was a good time hanging around with you all. Gamerx will surely go down in my memories. So to come to the important part, too much shit has been served on my plate at the moment. So it`s about time I pack my bags, and prepare myself for what`s supposed to be "life". I wish that the journey would have lasted longer, guess I joined Gamerx at the wrong time. I joined because I wanted to improve my skills with the Sawn Off, and the plenty of ammo and dmers eased up the task for me. I think I`ve achieved what I`ve wanted to on SaMp, and it`s about time I look forward to doing something more in my real life. I got targets, and I definitely won`t succeed by spending time playing video games. Hence, I decide to bid my final farewell to Gamerx on 24th of this month. Thank you all for the good time, god bless <3
                  Omg nooooooo!! how can u do this, why would you leave your behen ;-;
                  I hate you bhaiyya!

Comment

• Good luck in everything, Lei hope the best for you! You will be missed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan_Nissan View Post
                      Peace my pal!
                      Peace to my sexy Dutch

Originally posted by .Paige. View Post
                      Omg nooooooo!! how can u do this, why would you leave your behen ;-;
                      I hate you bhaiyya!
                      Ah I`m twice as sad as you are. But what is, is what must be. I`m pretty sure I`ll never find a replacement for you, cause you`re a very special behen to me! Aur bhaiya jaa kaha rahe hain? Tumhare dil mein hamesh rahenge Now stop hating me or else mein tumhe bye bhi nahi kahunga :v
                      Last edited by Robo; 19-02-17, 08:51 AM. Reason: Double post

Comment

• Good luck Lei, it was great having you here

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexM View Post
                          Good luck in everything, Lei hope the best for you! You will be missed!
                          Thanks, I`ll miss you too.

Originally posted by Domination View Post
                          Good luck Lei, it was great having you here
                          Thanks, and it was great having an idol like you.
                          Last edited by Robo; 19-02-17, 08:50 AM. Reason: Double post

Comment

• Bye GamerX I will be inactive for 10 to 20 days
                            Great time with Krrish best friend ever in GamerX I got his first P-Goo he made xD I will be back as soon as possible
                            . I Really wanna work hard this time in my exams and get on 1st place this time lol I was 4th last year it was a shame. So I don't wanna get disturbed Bye again wish me good luck for exams ^_^

Comment

Bye GamerX I will be inactive for 10 to 20 days
                              Great time with Krrish best friend ever in GamerX I got his first P-Goo he made xD I will be back as soon as possible
                              . I Really wanna work hard this time in my exams and get on 1st place this time lol I was 4th last year it was a shame. So I don't wanna get disturbed Bye again wish me good luck for exams ^_^
                              Good luck mate

Comment

Bye GamerX I will be inactive for 10 to 20 days
                                Best of luck to you in your exams I hope you get 1st , I always saying like you before exams but no way I get suck marks! So Good luck study hard.

Comment

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X