X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoG View Post
    Bye GamerX I will be inactive for 10 to 20 days
    Great time with Krrish best friend ever in GamerX I got his first P-Goo he made xD I will be back as soon as possible
    . I Really wanna work hard this time in my exams and get on 1st place this time lol I was 4th last year it was a shame. So I don't wanna get disturbed Bye again wish me good luck for exams ^_^
    Good luck pal! Hope you'll pass em!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoG View Post
      Bye GamerX I will be inactive for 10 to 20 days
      Great time with Krrish best friend ever in GamerX I got his first P-Goo he made xD I will be back as soon as possible
      . I Really wanna work hard this time in my exams and get on 1st place this time lol I was 4th last year it was a shame. So I don't wanna get disturbed Bye again wish me good luck for exams ^_^
      Goodluck with your exams dude! Come as soon as possible

Comment

• huuu guyz i will leave Gx for some years too from 23/02/17 to 31/01/18 i dont think i will still banned to that date lol XD i like to playe with u all friends at my birthday next year bye all guyz and krrish and mad_mady and and and and to my GF bye potato i will miss u bye
        Last edited by VishyFish; 22-02-17, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vishwajit View Post
          huuu guyz i will leave Gx for some years too from 23/02/17 to 31/01/18 i dont think i will still banned to that date lol XD i like to playe with u all friends at my birthday next year bye all guyz and krrish and mad_mady
          You forgot to say bye to potato as well x)

Comment

• Hello All im gonna be incative like 10 to 20 days have some problems i will fix it and i will be back

Comment

• Originally posted by HaMzA__ View Post
              Hello All im gonna be incative like 10 to 20 days have some problems i will fix it and i will be back
              Alright man, take care and cya soon!

Comment

Hello All im gonna be incative like 10 to 20 days have some problems i will fix it and i will be back
                best wishes for you, Take care.

Comment

Good luck , take care!

Comment

take care bro

Comment

Take care bro.. Come as soon as possible.
                      Last edited by Krrish; 26-02-17, 08:18 AM.

Comment

• I'll be inactive for 3-5 days, because i found a new work ^^. Days
                        P.S: Nancy, sorry for that, i can't participate in the event organized by you. I really sorry ...i love you my friend

Comment

• Goodluck buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleJordi View Post
                            I'll be inactive for 3-5 days, because i found a new work ^^. Days
                            P.S: Nancy, sorry for that, i can't participate in the event organized by you. I really sorry ...i love you my friend
                            Take care and goodluck Uncle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jealous
                              Hey guys, as the title says, I'm gonna be in-active for like 1 month (From this Tuesday, my mid-term examination starts and after 2.5 weeks, my board examination starts) and I'll have to study hard as you all know. So cya.
                              If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffy View Post
                                Take care and goodluck Uncle.
                                Thanks Jeffy!

And good luck Jealous in your exams, i know you will good!

Comment

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X